Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are they working behind the scenes?

Go down

Are they working behind the scenes? Empty Are they working behind the scenes?

Post  Admin Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:26 am

I believe they are working behind the scenes, Talabani is good at that and they are good at not disclosing what they are doing!

Dang what a secret!

A senior official in Talabani's party addresses Barzani: Negotiating with al-Maliki on our side more than grab him confidence

Thursday, June 14, 2012 14:39

[Baghdad - where]

In a striking development of the differences between the party the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Kurdistan Democratic Party called for a senior official in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, led by President Jalal Talabani, the Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani to negotiate with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to agree on arrangements for terminating the current crisis by finding solutions to outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil, noting that "the Iraqi forces, which currently meets about Barzani hostile to the constitutional demands and gains realized for the Kurdish people."

He wrote Mullah Bakhtiar, an official body working of the Political Bureau of the National Union, the highest centers of political decision-National Union, an article published in the Kurdish language in the newspaper «Kordstani nuclei» Local issued by the National Union in Sulaimaniya, drafted in the form of a letter addressed to the Massoud Barzani discussed the many aspects of This case, which is now threatening the future of the strategic relationship between the two parties, he said.

Mullah Bakhtiar acknowledges in his article were the triumph of President Barzani and President of the County in this matter, and explains it by saying:

«First forced all political forces to re-examine its policies and abide by their agreements with others.

Second, Mr. Nuri al-Maliki expressed Astaadah to re-evaluate its policies and approach to governance, according to him will be agreed upon, and implement agreements in specific time periods.

Third, succeeded in restoring the Iraqi List and the Sadrist movement more strongly to the midst of the political equation.

Fourth, Otpettm for the world and the United States and the countries of the region that the Kurdish political leadership is essential and influential part in the events within the region, including Iraq and can not be sidelined.

Fifth, you stressed that Iraq can not manage the policy of the Shiite majority, and that no account should be given credit for all parties and components, including the Kurdish side, in particular with respect to the matters crucial.

Sixth, the appearance of your role and President Mam Jalal bipolar essential for dealing with crises and problems in Iraq.

He said: "All of the above, we believe that there is a new outlet now proceed to achieve our demands, especially the 18 point agreement, the Convention on Irbil, and through dialogue called for by President Talabani."

He said Bakhtiar told Barzani: "It is necessary to emphasize that the alliance between us and you, as well as the unity of the Kurds, including the opposition forces, and the historical relationship between you and the President Mam Jalal is on the whole is greater than the differences that beset relations Erbil and Baghdad are currently, and current conditions constitute an important turning point to prove the correctness of our positions to our enemies, and sought to find a satisfactory solution to this crisis, which, if we fail to achieve the crisis will be serious implications for the level of Iraq and the region and even on Kurdistan.

He said Mullah Bakhtiar: "It is very important that the leader of a Kurdish president of Iraq for the first time in its history, but more importantly it is to maintain the depth of the relationship between you and us in such critical circumstances, and I have heard repeatedly from you personally Chdiedkm at meetings and special events to ensure that a relationship between you and Mam Jalal, even if it destroyed the relationship between Hzbena, and the time has come to embody the truth of this position noble. I conclude my message by saying that if the popular movement in the region aims to get rid of dictatorships and changing governments, the present experiment on Iraq will be attached to a big loss experience democracy and the gains we have made ​​in Iraq, so I think that the political logic drives us strongly towards our demands in terms of Iraq and Kurdistan, especially that of the Prime Minister is ready for dialogue expanded, and that the atmosphere is now ripe for re-drafting of the agreements are the best, and this approach has the support of international and regional basis.

He went Kurdish leader said: "I believe that this will be on our side more than grab the confidence of Maliki, especially as we do not know who will occupy the position, I do not see any gain political or constitutional changes of no confidence, but on the contrary, I think that the withdrawal of confidence from his State Saardna to unexpected problems, "he said /. ended

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2F

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down