Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parlaiment Web site was shut down, that I know of for at least 3 days

Go down

The Parlaiment Web site was shut down, that I know of for at least 3 days Empty The Parlaiment Web site was shut down, that I know of for at least 3 days

Post  Admin Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:52 am

[ltr]The information department of the Council of Representatives: for technical reasons behind the stoppage of the Council Website[/ltr]
[ltr]Thursday, July 22, 2014 17:39[/ltr]
[ltr]The Parlaiment Web site was shut down, that I know of for at least 3 days B_233_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_89_b_233_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_89_brlman_21_17

[Baghdad - where]

Ezzat information department of the Council of Deputies stopped the website of the Council to technical reasons related to the company hosting it.

The director of the department Mohammed Abu Bakr told all of Iraq [where] that "the closure of the official website of the House of Representatives is purely a technical issue and we are contractors with the company for technical Iraqi surfer [Hosting] to host a site under the law of the Implementing Regulations of government contracts."

He said "a representative of the company told us that the financial emergency circumstance caused them to shut down the site by the hosting company in the United States and that he had submitted apologized for this imbalance and assured us that the issue was purely technical."

He said Abu Bakr, "The company promised us to notify us about the possibility of setting up today's resumption of the operation of the site or not."

The director of the information department of the House of Representatives that "in the absence of the return of the site to work during the next few hours it will be publishing the activities of the House of Representatives to provide the media with her ​​e-mail through our installer, including the names of the candidates for the presidency."

It is said that the official website of the House of Representatives paused for work for nearly two days as president of the Council, Salim al today that he will be publishing the names of candidates on the official website of the Council to inform the Iraqi people and the candidates themselves just before the parliament session scheduled to be held on Wednesday and for the election of President of the Republic where the The number of candidates for the position of more than 100 candidates.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php/2011-11-25-02-03-15/140428-2014-07-22-14-31-21.html
[/ltr]

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down