Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abadi: Sohacb all corrupt governments in the past

Go down

Abadi: Sohacb all corrupt governments in the past Empty Abadi: Sohacb all corrupt governments in the past

Post  Admin Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:32 am

October 1 / Oct. 03 2015, 14:36

BAGHDAD - Baghdad News .. vowed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Saturday, to hold accountable all the corrupt governments in the past, while stressing that he has been reduced from nearly 700 billion from the financial allocations for the three presidencies, including staff.

Ebadi said at a news conference attended by Baghdadi News, we "with nations that stand with Iraq in the war against terrorism to be the owner of approval," noting that "some reservation on cooperation with Russia and acting as if the United States President Barack Obama, one of his relatives."

He welcomed al-Abadi, "the Russian air strikes on condition of coordination with Iraq, considering that the international coalition is no longer enough," pointing out that "I do not mind the arms of the four-party alliance to fight Daash terrorist".

He added, that "we had a meeting with 30 officials and heads of state during two nights in New York where they discussed the importance of supporting Iraq in the fight against the terrorist organization Daash", vowing at the same time as the "accounting of all the corrupt governments in the past."

He said the Prime Minister that he "has been reduced nearly 700 billion from the financial allocations for the three presidencies, including staff," explaining that "there is a reduction will reach another eight-fold in the budget," adding that "Iraqi blood is a red line and calls do not bid on National ".

He said al-Abadi said, "Plans are going full for the Liberation of gray and high temperatures are delaying military operations in Anbar," revealing at the same time that "there is one official who has more than 800 protection element distract them salaries from the state treasury."

He pointed out that "when I receive the state was the Treasury where 3 billion only and the country needed 15 billion," adding, "I lost a lot of friends politicians because of the reforms," ​​adding that "I belong to the Dawa Party, but I do not factional and Emile for my sect or party."

http://www.albaghdadia.com/iraqnews/item/44948-2015-10-03-11-48-34

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down