Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mnt Goat Friday Update Post - “Pressure To Pass Reforms” - Part 1 of 2

Go down

Mnt Goat Friday Update Post - “Pressure To Pass Reforms” - Part 1 of 2  Empty Mnt Goat Friday Update Post - “Pressure To Pass Reforms” - Part 1 of 2

Post  Admin Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:44 am

10/2/2015

UU6813 –“Pressure To Pass Reforms” by Mnt Goat

Hello Everyone,

Lots of news to bring today in this RV saga. It has been a good week but somewhat quite in comparison to the waves of news in recent past weeks. Could this be the calm before the storm?

I believe it was the result of the Eid holiday and the fact that there was a delegation from Iraq in USA NYC attending the UN summit meetings all week. They are now back in country and so we should expect to see the spigot of news break soon once again.

I also want to say that I have been presenting this news letter to you for many years now. I plan to continue only until we see a significant value increase in the Iraq dinar. I believe this is coming soon and you should be able to see evidence of this is what I have been presenting to you. But Iraq is not there yet. I am beginning to get excited since I do see the end to this saga coming up soon.
WARNING- If you want to peg a date to the RV just use your common sense. It is really that simple. The news from Iraq tells it all. So what now does your gut tell you? Do you now see an RV next week or maybe we must wait a couple more weeks? All we can do is sit and see what they tell us in the coming weeks. But the highlight of the news this week was many are coming forward now out of the background and the momentum is getting very vocal about the reforms and how they must push forward harder to bring those responsible for the corruption to justice. This is what the average citizens want.

History of my news letter–
I began this news letter reluctantly because it does take much time to investigate, read articles, comprehend and write the letter. It takes time away from familie, friends and our familie business. So why do I do it?

I began writing this letter because those I knew many whom were also invested and they began to ask me many crazy questions about an RV every day / every weekend. So I became very concerned. I was concerned because this was not the news I firmly believed and contrary to what I was hearing from Iraq. It was not solid intel and only hype. I wanted to tell the truth and stop all this unnecessary garbage intel. I am not a guru nor like to be called one. I simple want to tell the truth to all who will listen.

My news letters when first started were 1-2 pages long then, as time pasted, as Maliki was not re-elected and Abadi took over, we began to see much real progress in the government of Iraq. Thus the news expanded to cover all the amazing volumes of information flowing out of Iraq like the spigot was turned on all of a sudden. Much of this news debunked what many of these so called intel “gurus” were putting out to you and confusing you. Many of these gurus were still stuck back in the Maliki days. I felt compelled to set the record straight. Unfortunately most of them have other agendas to bring you to their sites and RV calls and I only hope now many of you can see through their pretensions

But I do this volunteer work solely for you fine dinarians who truly appreciate it. There are No fees, No internet site to fund, No donations necessary or wanted, No advertisers, No exclusivity. The original intentions were for European citizens only who did not get much news about their investment in Europe.

I then allowed (upon asking me for permission) for one of my close friends and coworkers for many years in the past to publish the letters also on USA intel sites and forums. He continues to do this today. Many of the sites have since banned Mnt Goat since I am telling the truth and this is not what they wanted to hear. Mnt Goat goes against all the hype and apparently they would rather listen to hype than the truth and reality. But I do not care what they think as I will continue to research and bring you the truth.

Remember much of this “living in the moment” intel stuff is not meant for us as it is deceiving and for general planning and coordination purposed only for all entities involved. This is why these windows of RV opportunities come and go so often with nothing ever happens. So why even bother?

Folks this is NOT intel by any stretch of the imagination. It is simply someone putting out this information in disregard to your mental health and feelings. It is only hype. It is not some secret information either like they want you to believe it is being snuck out of some high level government intel meeting? Really?

Folks I get the same garbage intel the only difference is I have enough common sense NOT to bring it to you since I am not lazy and do take the time to read and study the articles. I take notes and try to connect the current news to the progression and plan for the RV we see being played out before us (if you are paying attention). So I say to many of you so called intel “gurus” - Put away the brandy and cigars, get off you butts and do some homework for a change for all your listeners. You give them some real intel for a change if you want the title “guru”.

Today’s News

Today is Friday October 2nd already and still no RV. I really want to say “I told you so” but then some may call me cocky….lol… It’s really not about who calls the RV first (who cares) but who it telling you facts about why the RV has not yet happened leading to how it could happen. We want the FACTS, NO hype and NO rumors.

Sistani’s representative in Karbala, Ahmad Safi, during Friday prayers in mosque held at the Hadra Hosseinieh had something very interesting to say this week. I did not bring the article today but you can read it if you wish on http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.

I quote from the Long-Presse / Baghdad article– “ reform basic and essential need for the future of the country must move it without “hesitation or relax”, and demanded to prosecute and hold accountable those responsible to “the loss of money” over the past years to deter corrupt, as called for expanding the global response to (Daash) being a threat to humanity and civilization” .

Also today Sadar has called for a million citizens to peacefully march in the streets today Friday once again in protest for more SPEEDY reforms and to finally prosecute HIGH LEVEL OFFICIALS who were responsible. So we are seeing much support and pressure from the highest religious authorities in Iraq. When will they finally prosecute Maliki? You can see now the pressure is building from all sides.

I continue with today’s news with the article below. The only way I can summarize this article is that Abadi is prepping the citizens for the coalition forces coming back into Iraq in force and helping fighting ISIS.

Remember these forces are also going to help establish, train and monitor the National Guard units to keep ISIS and other terrorist organizations out of Iraq in the long term, once ISIS is irradiated. Now do you see why the USA is pushing so much for the National Guard law?

Article Begins

ABADI PAYS TRIBUTE TO THE POPULAR CROWD AND REAFFIRMS ITS COMMITMENT TO ACHIEVE THE DEMANDS OF THE DEMONSTRATORS

Roudao - Erbil

Praised Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, forces the popular crowd viewing it as one of the formations formal state, also stressed his government's commitment to implement the popular demands.

He spoke Abadi, in his speech in New York on the agenda of the General Assembly of the United Nations at its seventy, "said the popular crowd is one of the formations formal state that defends the country united with the rest of the heroic security forces that fight terrorism and criminal gangs that are trying to tamper with the social peace."

And it formed the popular crowd forces the summer of 2014 at the invitation of the religious authority in Najaf after the emergence of the "Islamic State" Daash and control of the city of Mosul (Nineveh province, center) on the tenth of June 2014.

He added: "We are with everything we face challenges, nurture the awareness and respect for popular demands in different regions, and the security forces are keen great care to keep the demonstrators complete freedom of calling for their demands and give them .. But I personally commissioned work teams follow with interest all the claims, and hold meetings with various segments of society. "

He said the Iraqi prime minister, "that the work of the General Assembly of the United Nations at its seventy held in the light of the challenges facing the world on more than one level, particularly in the fight against terrorism, first and foremost the organization Daash. We in Iraq stand ably and patiently world stands good with us to pay for our country and the countries of our region and the world of these evils. "

He said al-Abadi said Iraq has made remarkable progress in reducing mortality rates and in raising the enrollment ratios stages of education and reduce gender disparity gap and in improving the standard of living as well.

It was launched last August and wide demonstrations in the capital Baghdad and several Iraqi cities, which calls for justice, equality and the fight against administrative corruption and create jobs.

Article Ends

Article Begins

UNITED NATIONS DECLARES FULL SUPPORT FOR THE REFORMS ABADI

Thursday 01-10-2015 | 7:59:42

Shafaq News / The Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon, full support for a package of government reforms that Tpinha Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.
This came during a meeting between al-Abadi to Ban Ki-moon in New York on Wednesday, according to a statement issued by the Information Office of the Prime Minister.

The Secretary-General of the United Nations as the statement expressed full support for the implementation of reforms in Iraq and speed up the application of corporate governance, referring to the United Nations and its support for Iraq in all fields.

The statement said that it was addressed during the meeting to the political, security and economic situation as well as the United Nations programs in Iraq.

Article Ends

Next I want to review what I told you in my last news letter about the remaining laws needed to support the reforms. Then I will show you how this is all tied to current events that are pushing and pressuring Iraq to act now (thus will lead to an RV).

Earlier this week I told you that the USA and Iraq finally came to an agreement to let USA troops boots-on-the ground (and other coalition foreign troops) back in Iraq (officially) to fight against ISIS and DAASH.

Up to now they have been considered just advisors and have been helping in this capacity. There has also been bombing raids and this support is all well intended but not the boots-on-the-ground, as needed to fight this kind of war on terrorism. Generals from the USA Army have been telling the administration that the only way really to secure Iraq is to put infantrymen on the ground. All you infantrymen out there know what I mean? So how did this agreement finally happen as Abadi is now in favor of the return of boots-on-the-ground.

Contrary to what the former prime minister Maliki mouthed off this week, that Iraq can fight its own battles with its own Army, is simply not true. He knows it too and has alternative motives of course for getting support against the latest Abadi negotiated agreements with the USA.

Abadi knows that Iraq is having a problem since they have been fighting ISIS in their country now for over a year. Remember back in 2014 when he said ISIS would be under control by “early summer” meaning late June 2014 timeframe? Its 2015 already and well over a year of fighting ISIS already. Enough is enough!

So you can see now that Iraq is in trouble. They need the coalition forces boots-on-the-ground to come and assist.

Earlier this week it was announced that the USA president Obama agreed to lead a coalition against ISIS in Iraq and Syria only if Iraq gave them what they wanted. This came out of the recent UN summit in NYC USA. What does the USA want in return?
The USA wants the National Guard, Amnesty and Accountability and Justice laws passed in parliament and implemented. Also the soldiers need immunity (not amnesty as some say.) Abadi agreed to these conditions. So this also tells us how closely tied and interconnected these three laws are.

Now the pressure is on for Iraq to make good on these terms and finally get these laws passed and implemented in parliament. So what pops out in yesterday’s news

So out pops an article in the news yesterday that Jubouri confirms its full support to all initiatives aimed at achieving a COMPREHENSIVE RECONCILIATION meaning passing the last remaining reform laws for this effort.

Was this news brief coincidental? I don’t think so! Very politically motivated.

I quote from the article – “Parliamentary Committee's work and the efforts in the management of national reconciliation file and need to be given more attention in order to promote SECURITY and STABILITY in the country and the preservation of national unity”.

See article below. These last remaining laws are coming very soon.

Article Begins

JUBOURI CONFIRMS ITS FULL SUPPORT TO ALL INITIATIVES AIMED AT ACHIEVING A COMPREHENSIVE RECONCILIATION

October 1, 2015

The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri full support for all initiatives aimed at achieving a comprehensive national reconciliation, stressing the pursuit Parliament pass laws that support the reconciliation file.

Jubouri discussed during his meeting with the Commission for Reconciliation and Accountability and Justice Parliamentary Committee's work and the efforts in the management of national reconciliation file and need to be given more attention in order to promote security and stability in the country and the preservation of national unity.

A statement by the Office of al-Jubouri that the latter praised the role of parties, the role of local and international parties to provide advice in support of laws that contribute to the cohesion and the rejection of division among the sons of the homeland legislation appreciating at the same time the role of the Commission on Reconciliation and accountability parliamentary and justice in achieving comprehensive reconciliation

Article Ends

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat Friday Update Post - “Pressure To Pass Reforms” - Part 1 of 2  Empty Re: Mnt Goat Friday Update Post - “Pressure To Pass Reforms” - Part 1 of 2

Post  Admin Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:44 am

Mnt Goat Friday Update Post - “Pressure To Pass Reforms” - Part 2 of 2
10/2/2015
10 Comments

Update: Progress of Reform Laws

1)Islamic Banking Act, passed by the House of Representatives at its meeting on Thursday 10/1.

This banking act ensures that banking transactions are not inconsistent with the provisions of Islamic Sharia law, whether in the field of accepting deposits and providing other banking or in the field of finance and investment. Also the usefulness of banking services and practicing financing and investment are based on non-basis interest in all its forms.

2) second reading of the Law of the Three Presidencies

Two term (8 year) limit for each of the three president positions in Iraq meaning the speaker of the house, the formal president and the prime minister. I believe this law is not needed for RV but surely puts more nails in the political future of Maliki in Iraq. It does add to the political stability of Iraq.
We have already seen the Parties Law passed in parliament in mid August and I feel this presidencies law goes hand in hand with it. This week we heard that the 60 day implementation deadline for the Parties Las is coming up soon (mid October) and so they are once again telling all the parties to file and what the procedures and criteria for a legitimate political party will be in the next elections. No excuses and can’t say we did not know!

3)We are told that the Investment Law also is done but we still await the formal announcement (much needed for the RV).

4)We still wait for the National Guard, Amnesty and Accountability and Justice laws (high priority and critical prior to any RV)

Update: Cleaning Up the CBI

Next below I am presenting 2 articles today written about Dr Sinan Shabibi as he discusses the past and current financial situation in Iraq. I have to ask myself why now? Dr Shabibi has been very quit for a very long time. So why now does he decide to speak out?

I believe it is because he feels safe and less threatened by the goons of the past Maliki administration. The atmosphere is the government is slowly changing. He feels the Abadi administration is different and is making real reforms to create the political stability he needs to operate so now they can realistically address the monetary and fiscal policies needed to bring Iraq out of this economic crisis.

So the first article is very long and hard to read if you are not heavily into financial policy. It talks mainly about the state of Iraq’s economy and the role of the CBI. But most importantly it continues to talk about “STABILITY” and mentions it in the terms of the monetary (CBI management of the currency) and fiscal (responsible government spending) policies. Dr Shabib does not talk directly about the physical stability of the nation (fighting ISIS and militias) in this article but we know from past articles the CBI is very much concerned also about this aspect.

So I have been saying all along and emphasizing that the CBI needs STABILITY prior to any RV. Do you get it now? Read how many times he uses the word STABILITY in this article.

In the second article we once again see the corruption by former prime minister al-Maliki. I believe this is another exposure to the average citizen of what he has done to squander the wealth of Iraq. They are of course preparing the people for what is yet to come for this man and his goons. They must get political support away enough from him.

I quote from the article – “Director of the money laundering department allocate money laundering Iraq in favor of the ruling party and legal director gloss upon the Director of the banks control traders taking sold dollars to private banks associated with the ruling party and the prime minister, less than the market amounts making Iraq millions of dollars because of this lost daily corruption and the smuggling of the government's budget funds abroad in favor of al-Maliki and Gelaozath.

This is also very interesting on the magnitude of the money they are talking about that was squandered. You can see now why again they must clean up this money laundering and prevent it from happening in the future prior to any RV.

I quote from the article – “al-Maliki receive more money than all the rulers of the Republic of Iraq ‘together 'of Abdul Karim Qasim leader Saddam Hussein, it was being investigated by any unfinished mention the Iraqi people and homeland, it was enough to build a new home according to the latest international standards can accommodate up to 30 million people live in the well-being and stability of the security of all human beings in the world in which to live.”

Article Begins

ALMADA NEWSPAPER
09/30/2015

Dr. Sinan Shabibi
The Central Bank supervises the cash flow in a way that prevents inflation, this is the main objective of the Bank, which did not fall within his or her duties or terms of financing productive projects (agricultural or industrial), these long-term projects, the Central Bank focuses its work in the short term. The basics of the work in the Central Bank.

It may be argued that lending to finance so it projects through banks, but lending is not possible without the initiative of the Central Bank to provide funds for banks. That lending to productive sectors, and payment period may take a long time and can interfere with the short-term nature of monetary policy.

If we are talking about the Central Bank's contribution to development is targeted by the Central Bank recently it mainly a financial contribution, to the followers of monetary policy not to under-estimate the contribution of development to the Central Bank such as price stability and financial stability and regulation of credit, according to article 3 of the Bank Act the Bank in line with its objectives to promote sustainable development. But the objectives of price stability and fiscal priority in all circumstances. That monetary policy makers to appreciate the importance of the relative weight of both stability and development, which goes for details of monetary policy and indicators. The issue of choice between stability and development are of particular importance when carrying the country's resources. We would like to point out here that when the Central Bank refused to lend the Government years ago did not have the Government choose between stability and development and the Government did not need real resources from the World Bank.

The Central Bank serves development and creates an appropriate environment through monetary and economic stability, the Central Bank's reserves is to support exchange rate stability and to economic stability, we are not just talking about savings, the cash reserve is used only when government resources are depleted or are on their way to disappearing, either saving it uses when there are no sufficient resources.

To illustrate this point we hash the article 3 of the law on the Central Bank between the goals of stability, development, article that ((the main objectives of the Bank stability of domestic prices and work to maintain steady financial system based on competition in the market. the Bank is in line with the above-mentioned objectives to promote sustainable development, employment and prosperity in Iraq)). This article includes part a stabilizing development part, deposits of banks in various bank facilities remain at the Central Bank and not Bank launched to the market (by tightening monetary policy and restricted) because the inflationary situation in this market there is a need for economic stability. But these deposits will go to market (by easing monetary policy) if there are deflationary situation as the situation of the Iraqi economy at present.

This transaction between the Bank and the market determined indicators of monetary policy used by the Bank as a policy. I reacted harshly difficulty to move the resources to market banks due to the security situation which has only one road access in the foreign currency market. The Government and the private sector to provide appropriate conditions in the market, both politically and economically, even moving some resources from the Central Bank, if the Bank decided to cut interest rates in various facilities, applicants will move into the market.

The latest Central Bank action, which aims to lend to banks and then sectors can come through the conversion of local currency through facilities provided by the Central Bank, the problem in this method using resources that could have a role in making monetary policy and expand its role and increase its flexibility. The global financial crisis has led to enter the Central Bank in the field of quantitative management policy matter which head the Central Bank to print money and lend to banks. This is not linked to specific sectors, and encourage this policy is the prevailing recession, that makes the goal of monetary policy, the Central Bank's transition from fighting inflation to growth.

The Central Bank's contribution to development is by easing monetary policy and the lack of emphasis or through creating conditions for financial facilities for developmental use as the Central Bank tries to date in Iraq. Inflation occupies a lower importance thus lending or financial assistance and generated growth acquired greater importance.

The World Bank lending for projects is long running, however any developmental nature of monetary policy must be driven by policy and not money, wrote me low interest rates, for example, or reducing the legal reserve. You should be careful of exhaust, it will require a reduction in the value of the dinar.

World Bank initiative should focus on monetary policy too lenient, allowing banks to funds used for development. In this case, the Central Bank will remain faithful to the monetary policy. There is no detail on how the resources will be provided as a result of the initiative of the Central Bank, but organizers have resorted to printing money, or use up or loosen monetary policy volumes, resulting in the loss of essential elements used in the fight against inflation, and for every undesirable consequences, notably weak purchasing power and exchange rate weakness.

The Central Bank should not lose its ability to protect the exchange rate and domestic price stability. Therefore there is a need for coordination between monetary and fiscal policy. For these recent policy must reduce the deficit considerably so you must steep austerity budget. Borrowing may be necessary, but most importantly is the ability to borrow shot, taking into consideration new circumstances in Iraq.

Article Ends
Article Begins

FORMER CENTRAL BANK DIRECTOR SHABIBI FORMER PRIME MINISTER NURI AL-MALIKI ORDERED THE APPOINTMENT OF FOUR MEMBERS OF HIS RULING PARTY IN THE BANK TO CONTROL THE MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT.

9/30/2015
He explained that the al-Maliki appointed four of singled out his ruling large positions within the central bank and they are not with jurisdiction until the central bank influenced and took random hit Otunabh They Director-money laundering department, and director of the Legal Department, and Director of the banks control, and Director of the Economic Department ', pointing out that' Taking rampant corruption within the central bank by colleagues in the party al-Maliki. " He pointed out that 'the Director-money laundering department' allocate money laundering Iraq in favor of the ruling party and legal director gloss upon the Director of the banks control traders taking sold dollars to private banks associated with the ruling party and the prime minister, less than the market amounts making Iraq millions of dollars because of this lost daily corruption and the smuggling of the government's budget funds abroad in favor of al-Maliki and Gelaozath '.

And between that, 'then appointed al-Maliki cousin named Ali al-Moussawi, the governor of the central bank to plunder every provision of the Iraqi state in the amount of $ 67 billion in the last days of his dominance on the government to hand over power to Ebadi and the budget for Iraq empty and the Reserve Central Bank ravished to enter Iraq in a major financial crisis can not advancement which after a decade even if oil prices improved today '.

He added Professor Kadhim Jawad, quoting Professor Shabibi: The 'al-Maliki receive more money than all the rulers of the Republic of Iraq' together 'of Abdul Karim Qasim leader Saddam Hussein, it was being investigated by any unfinished mention the Iraqi people and homeland, it was enough to build a new home according to the latest international standards can accommodate up to 30 million people live in the well-being and stability of the security of all human beings in the world in which to live.”

Article Ends

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All,
Mnt Goat

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down