Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need for all to read this article "Read this very Carefully"

Go down

I Need for all to read this article "Read this very Carefully"  Empty I Need for all to read this article "Read this very Carefully"

Post  Admin Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:37 am

[ltr]This does not just apply to the Asian world or the Arabic World, it applies to US too![/ltr]

[ltr]New Year's Day will prevent 37 million user to surf the Internet[/ltr]

[ltr]I Need for all to read this article "Read this very Carefully"  Abstor
Follow-up -arac Press December -25: since the first day of January 2016 will face tens of millions of Internet users around the world problems in matching will not be able to access safe sites because they are using the devices and browsers and operating systems obsolete.

During the next year, all browsers and operating systems that support encryption algorithms older than SHA-1 entry and will not be able to identify safe sites that use the HTTPS protocol.

The estimated number of those users by about 37 million people will have to update their computers or their employment systems to newer versions so that they can check e-mail, for example.

Fortunately, most Internet users, whether via computer or smart phones will not face any problems because they are using modern devices capable of handling the most complex algorithms such as SHA-2 encryption without facing any problems.

But experts note that the old systems like Windows XP or smart phones that uses an older operating systems will not be able to identify the latest encryption algorithms as they will not be able to address the encryption of data exchanged between the browser and the site.

Altogether up the possibility of dealing encrypts SHA-2 to more than 99% of web users, but estimates CloudFlare says that 5% of Internet users in some countries have browsers do not support the SHA-2, and between those few Arab countries, including the countries of Egypt, Sudan, Yemen, Libya .

We reaffirm that these millions of users all given opportunities to browse sites that operate according to the HTTP protocol which comprise the majority of the Internet, of course, but sites that offer services such as banks and e-mail and social networks, supermarkets and other work according to HTTPS They will not be able to enter if your machine or system You ran your browser or Kadima.anthy (1)

http://www.iraqpressagency.com/?p=176825&lang=ar
[/ltr]

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down