Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have to read this article..... and I will say it is"Not Going to Happen!"

Go down

You have to read this article..... and I will say it is"Not Going to Happen!" Empty You have to read this article..... and I will say it is"Not Going to Happen!"

Post  Admin Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:47 am

I will say that they are using intimidation in face-book, They will never succeed! We have too many people with guns here! and there are a lot of retired military personal and active military and Militia groups and ordinary citizens...

Trust me it "Will Never Happen"

Daash good try....I am being sarcastic... Admin

Daash organization: we will raise the banner of jihad inside the White House.

[ltr]You have to read this article..... and I will say it is"Not Going to Happen!" Rayat-da3sh-18-6-1[/ltr]
[ltr]PM: 04: 10: 09/08/2014

[/ltr]
[ltr]Daash organization threatened to declare an Islamic caliphate state in the United States and raise the banner inside the White House as he emphasized that the Islamic caliphate was founded and will not stop.

The newspaper quoted the Washington Times, the director of the Information Office of organizing Daash Abu Musa during his speech for Facebook News as saying: I say to America, we Snzlkm everywhere and we will raise the banner of jihad inside the White House and announce an Islamic caliphate state within the United States.

Addressing Abu Musa, the United States, do not be cowards and Thajmohna drone and sent soldiers who lost their humiliation on our hands in Iraq, noting that the Islamic caliphate was founded and will not stop.
[/ltr]

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down