Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday Mnt Goat Update - "Read my Lips (again) there is NO 72 hour RV window" Part 1 of 2

Go down

Wednesday Mnt Goat Update - "Read my Lips (again) there is NO 72 hour RV window"  Part 1 of 2 Empty Wednesday Mnt Goat Update - "Read my Lips (again) there is NO 72 hour RV window" Part 1 of 2

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:28 pm

12/30/2015

UU6851 – “Read my Lips (again) there is NO 72 hour RV window”  by Mnt Goat

Hello Everyone,

Thanks everyone for the nice Christmas wishes. The family and I had a great Christmas and proceeded it with a safe and wonderful trip to Nuremburg for the Christkindlemarkt. Now we are back and the news is pouring in.

Today there is lots of news. Some of it will amaze you since we have been waiting so long for it. We can now see more of the pieces to the puzzle being played out and the process goes forward. However we must wait and watch and not overdue and assume the information we are getting with rumors or conjecture to serve our own purposes. This is not fair to those wanting for the truth and so relax and lets see if we can find it.

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt there is NO 72 hour window or any window for an RV until at least late Jan early Feb 2016 and this too is dependent on accomplishing certain goals, one of which is victory over ISIS and another is establishing the needed laws to fix the military and the judicial system.

Today’s News

Today is Wednesday December 30th and yes we are now fully in the final week of December and still no RV.

Some say the RV must happen prior to Jan 1st 2016 or the IMF will take it over. Really?

I can not find even a shred of evidence to even suggest such a plan. If you find it please bring to forums. I am not saying this may or may not be the case but I have not heard any such news or read of it. But Jan 1st is only a couple days away and still no RV. So what do you think?

So if we are to study this ongoing RV saga, we must dig deeper than what some “secret” sources or rumors being spread around with a stick of sound evidence. We must dig deeper than what is on the bank screens or what is being said in the mosques…lol…lol….

We must dig very deep and go to aspects of the currency auctions and the plan to diversify Iraq’s economy. So let’s look today more as these aspects and see if we can make some sense of them and gain appreciations for the pulse and heartbeat of Iraq (what is truly happening and what their political leaders are thinking).

Before I go any further in today’s news I want to clarify one issue that still has many spell bound. Months ago now these so called intel “gurus” told you that the salaries were being cut in half in preparation for the RV. At this time I disputed this claim and said it was all nonsense and had absolutely nothing to do with the RV. So once again I am correct and have proven these wrong. My advice is stop following these senseless leaders.

Oh – so what pops out in the news recently? Low and behold ! - an article telling us directly from Abadi that the salaries will NOT be reduced and that this is propaganda being spread by the “fifith column” (which is Maliki and his goons). Did I not tell you this was the case?  Funny how mnay are vented on bashing me but I am always correct and prove it. …..lol….lol…..

Are you convinced now or will you continue to be ignorant and keep watching so see the salaries reduced as a sign of some future RV? This is all so foolish and ridiculous I almost have to cry over people being so ignorant in the entire RV process. It is very sad I even have to bring this article to you to prove my point.

I also want to add that the economic advisor in the article below is telling us that the economic process is NOT A SECRET and they are keeping the people informed, just as I have already told you many times in the past that there is no conspiracy here to fool us so we don’t know about the timing of the RV. It is not all about the RV. The RV is the ultimate prize not the process.

I quote directly from the article below – “the government does not hide anything about the economic situation in Iraq, and will have a position with every situation and in every interview incident”

Article Begins

ABADI ECONOMIC ADVISER DENIES STAFF TO REDUCE THE SALARIES AND ACCUSED "FIFTH COLUMN" OF BEING BEHIND THE RUMORS      

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh. Abadi economic adviser denies staff to reduce the salaries and accused "fifth column" of being behind the rumors

Author: AHF, BS, MJ
12/29/2015   

Long-Presse / Baghdad
Denied economic advisor to Prime Minister Council, on Tuesday, the government flew to reduce employees' salaries by half, and was charged with fifth column of being behind the rumors Thus, he stressed that the government does not hide anything from the people, with regard to the economic situation.

Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister and the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in an interview to the (long-Presse). "The reports that directed the government to reduce the days of the official working hours of staff and reduce salaries for half rumors sick and miserable."

He accused the benefit of "the fifth column of being behind these rumors is part of the psychological warfare at a time when Iraq is fighting a war against terrorism and achieve big victories."
Saleh asked "Who is that talking about such subject and what are its powers," asserting that "talking about this topic at the moment is very bad talk about victories intended to distort Iraq on terror".

Prime Minister Economic Adviser explained that "the government does not hide anything about the economic situation in Iraq, and will have a position with every situation and in every interview incident."
Some local media quoted sources as saying that the Cabinet is considering a proposal to reduce staff time in half, in exchange for giving them half the salary, to overcome the expected budget deficit in 2016.

Article Ends

Update: Needed Laws

WOW! Looks like we are finally going to get the Federal Court law and a few others in a  basket of laws in the opening session of parliament in the new year.

Amnesty is one of them.  Wow again!  We have waited soo long for this law.

But I noticed no National Guard law, at least not as of yet.

What is so important about the National Guard law?
It will give Iraq the blanket of security it needs for any significant revaluation of their currency. It also ensures that there are no private militias or Kud forces that can benefit from the revaluation and can use the funds to appose the Iraq security forces and military that may be necessary to take them out, if they do not cooperate once the National Guard law is passed and implemented.  Note also they recently overtook Ramadi and did not use any Iranina Kud forces or private militias in doing so.

Why is it taking so long for the National Guard law?
This law will NOT BE IMPLEMENTED until they complete the ISIS fighting operations and can then legally designate the private militias as either “for us” or “against us”.
The good news in Abadi is telling us with complete confidence they are coming to liberate Mosul and then he tells us this is the key to the final victory over ISIS in Iraq. I have heard they have been planning this strategy for a very long time and it should go swiftly.

When can we expect to see the National Guard law implemented?
I am convinced that this will occur just after ISIS is beaten in Mosul and the liberation is announced. Let’s watch and see if I am correct.  If you want a timing I would say sometime in January and this is a know target since they already have told us they “postponed” the launching of the 50k notes until late January and that these notes were to “pave the way” for the deletion of the 3 zeros.

So you see we do actually have a timeline only many of these so called intel “gurus”  do not like future dates so far out because they can’t hype you up now and keep you in suspense over them. So they simply ignore it even though the news is overwhelmingly telling us there will be no RV window until at least this new target timeframe. This gives them time to complete these needed laws including the National Guard law and that is what I believe they are going to do (or attempt to do).

So once the Federal Court law and the National Guard law are passed, they can’t stall  the prosecution of Maliki and his goons any more and will be forced to deal with them. They are also slowly stripping him of his monetary power since there is a 5 billion lawsuit against him.
Also he will no longer have his so called private armies (or militias) to do his dirty work (bombings, etc..) once the National Guard law is in place. They are also going after hundreds of billions stolen during that 8 year administration that is now in Jordan, Lebanon, etc..bank accounts. I believe this is the long term strategy too to help pay for the many deficit loans.

It is all coming together very nicely.….lol…Just have patience !

And….YES…these laws are necessary and important prior to any RV. All you so called “gurus” can put that in your pipe and smoke it (along with the other hallucinating weed you are already smoking).

Article Begins

LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE: 3 LAWS READY TO VOTE IN THE NEW LEGISLATIVE TERM, INCLUDING THE AMNESTY LAW

12/29/2015

Parliamentary Legal Committee announced that the new legislative term will vote on three important laws in the forefront of a project of the Federal Court Act.

A member of the Committee to Morshedi: "There is a set of laws has first and second reading and completed discussions on them between the blocs and parliamentary committees and you just need to vote in agreement with the leaders of the blocks."

"The ready-made laws of the vote is the Federal Court and the Federal Service and amnesty, as well as a draft e-Crime Bill and the Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Law."

He pointed out, "it was narrowing differences in the Federal Court Act except for paragraph 12 of the draft law concerning the quorum convene and vote on decisions of the Court."

"The general amnesty law is still under discussion for the study of the compatibility of the draft law with constitutional provisions and then introduced to a vote," noting that "the parliamentary Commission included a proposal for the inclusion of liquor within the project Drug and Psychotropic Substances Act, which is currently prepared with the Committee on Health and Environment in Parliament."

Morshedi pointed out that "the inclusion of liquor that the draft law came as psychotropic substances according to the opinion of the Committee on Health and the Environment of the proposal adopted by a number of deputies," pointing out that "the House vote to adopt that view will make the liquor is prohibited by law."

Article Ends
Update: Currency Reform

We still await for the “official” word from the CBI to allow the distribution of the new lower denominations. We know this must first be accompanied with a significant increase in value and we are told it will be a 1:1 par value with the US dollar.

This is NOT the RV but an inflation adjustment and only an incentive to  “dedollarize” the economy and reverse the trend in demand from the US dollar to the Iraqi dinar thus increase the demand for the new lower denominations. This would thus allow Iraq to withdraw or “de-dollarize” their economy as they would suck up US dollars are replace them with the lower denominations. This would happen because the citizens would migrate towards the new dinar since it would be worth more than the dollar.

Do they need a very significant increase in order to do this?
NO! All they need in-country is a value to the new dinar to be just over a dollar to create this incentive.

Is this the RV we have been waiting for?

NO! – this move to a 1:1 par with the US dollar is just an inflationary measure they will undertake. The full RV ($4.00+) we are waiting for will come later  and will depend on how stable the economy is and how this whole process works out. It may take longer or it may be shorter than a couple weeks.

Again it saddens me I have to keep telling everyone this news too. Sometimes you just have to buckle down and listen to those that know the RV process and what is holding it up. If you have been reading my news letters you are one of the informed people and do not have to resort to listening to all out there about an everyday / any day / any moment RV situation. Simply put the RV is NOT going to happen until we see the needed laws and hear news of the currency reform process starting up once again. Right now we are on-hold again with the project to delete the zeros until late January / early February 2016. So relax!

When late January / early February 2016 comes around and we do get news about the “project to delete the zeros” to inform us it is moving forward once again, then go back and re-read this news letter and know that I am correct in my news and telling the truth to you. If this doesn’t convince you I give up….lol….

Wednesday Mnt Goat Update - "Read my Lips (again) there is NO 72 hour RV window"  Part 2 of 2

12/30/2015

Update: Iraqi Economy

Does the article below seem like déjà vu to you?

What makes Iraq think the bond drive this time will be any more successful than it was in the past ? They are now strapped with debt from borrowing to pay their 2015-2016 deficits to IMF, China, Germany, Japan, etc.. Do they know something we don’t know?
To all you conspiracy people out there. If you want a conspiracy this may be the one for you –

Did you every read the book “Confessions of An Economic Hit Man” partly autobiographical book written by John Perkins published in 2004. Go read it and then think about what is now happening with Iraq. Can they be stalling the reinstatement of their currency for a reason? Now there is even talk of bankruptcy in 2016 of the price of oil does not rise soon. Does the IMF want to control the resources of Iraq and this is how they are going to do it.  Just look at all their loans. Wow! Something is going on.

"Economic hit men” (EHMs) are highly paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars.

According to Perkins, his role at Main was to convince leaders of underdeveloped countries to accept substantial development loans for large construction and engineering projects while making sure that these projects were contracted to U.S. companies. Later these loans would give the U.S. political influence and access to natural resources for U.S. companies. He refers to this as an "economic hit man." Although he states that throughout his career he has always worked for private companies, and suggests a system of corporatocracy and greed, rather than a single conspiracy

Just saying……… maybe things are not always what they appear to be…..!

Article Begins

IRAQ REVIVES PLAN TO SELL BONDS TWO BILLION DOLLARS IN 2016  

Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari h d

Twilight News / Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, on Monday, that Iraq has revived a plan to sell two billion dollars in bonds in 2016 at a time when the government is working on the face of the danger posed by al "Daash".

Zebari said in an interview with the agency "Reuters", and followed up Twilight News, that the 2016 draft budget provides for the government to sell bonds two billion dollars if lacked the resources to finance its spending target.

And was suspended bond sale plan - the first of its kind offered by the Iraqi government in the international market in about ten years - in October as investors demanded a yield of 11 percent, Zebari said he is very high.

Zebari said that the government hopes to conclude a better deal if you decide to resort to the bond market in 2016 with the achievement of the armed forces continuing victories on "Daash" and support the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund to the government's financial center.

It will facilitate the international institutions' confidence in the country's sovereign bond issuance process, expressing his belief that the liberation of gray will boost his country's position.

Iraq in 2006 and sold bonds worth $ 2.7 billion worth in 2028 and received a rating of -B agency Fitch Ratings in August.

Article Ends

Update: Nori al-Maliki Syndrome

I really, really liked this article below because it is telling us first of all they are sick and tired of Maliki and want to find a way to prosecute him if not for his crimes in Mosul or Sticker AFB than for his other corruption and stealing the wealth from Iraq. So now we see yet another attempt to bring him down by a huge lawsuit. Appears he has too much money to buy off the judicial system and pay for all his body guards. Appears this suit will be the “big” test for the judiciary system. So will they proceed in this lawsuit? Could this be the beginning of the end for Maliki? Will this bring him financially down (what I feel is really needed to bring him down).

I quote from the article below – “He concluded by saying: Again I say that the Iraqi judiciary to the big test new phase and we hope that God willing, the judiciary succeed at this stage that the al-Maliki did not disappoint in blackmail national figures”.

Article Begins

JAMAL AGENT "OPEN FIRE" ON NURI AL-MALIKI AFTER A LAWSUIT FOR COMPENSATION FOR $ 5 BILLION      

Baghdad -Arac Press -28 December 2015

Shen secretary-general of the Islamic National Accord Movement beauty agent, on Sunday, very scathing on the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki attack, promised to call set up by him a clear indication of "bankruptcy-Maliki and his failure to return to political project ".

He had earlier set up Nuri al-Maliki lawsuit against the agent asking him to five billion dinars in compensation for "insult to his reputation" during a television interview on the 30th of August.

The agent said in a statement received L / Iraq Press /, a copy of it, that "to raise this call many connotations, and were not that first interview, which not expose them to approach and behavior and the actions of al-Maliki, which are well known to all Labib and followers."

He said the secretary general of the Islamic National Accord Movement: I am aware that al-Maliki was before this trying to evaluate a lawsuit against me to Catch or Jail and that when he was at the head of the government, but he saw that it was not in his interest and the benefit of that spotlight will shine on the agent more and more, and that al-Maliki knows exactly mainstream and the great line that I belong to him, and also knows that he will not be able to meet this inherent line.

And Sheikh agent said that the work done by al-Maliki, a clear indication of his bankruptcy and failing to return political project, and so began heals my wounds and begging some positions here and there, perhaps get some gains, in particular, and it was not only the money stolen and stolen and disappeared in the past eight years, and an estimated three hundred billion dollars.

Also demonstrates that work on the level of degradation of al-Maliki and is asking me to five billion dinars in compensation for the insult to his reputation, and I ask all honorable Iraqis the following question: Is that comes Baathists and handing them over Iraqi army command then these leaders to hand over a third of the area of Iraq to Daash, you He has a reputation and honor? And does he have the dignity? , If this man's reputation and dignity and honor what he has such a criminal act and kept silent about it.

The al-Maliki in this work demonstrates the extent Anahtath Almujdan in dealing with politicians in the Iraqi political arena, and al-Maliki is unfortunate that up to this point.
It seems that al-Maliki has been implicated in this case also dragged him before in more than one case, and it is regrettable to say that al-Maliki did not use the mind, and did not rely on the experts and advisers in the management of state affairs, and only what al-Maliki arrived begging for sympathy from officials stage in the Islamic Republic of Iran in order to Almawa his face and back onto the political process again, and had happened when I was invited to a conference in Tehran and given his speech at the opening session, but that did not satisfy him, especially after the word that I gave at the closing session, which explained the truth of what happened in Iraq, and stressed that the supreme religious authority, and we are proud of always been the decision maker in preventing al-Maliki that up to a third term, and is thwarted by some officials in Iran's plan in that Almawa the face of al-Maliki and back onto life Political again, and I ask Maliki: What do you want to do?

He continued: I think that the judiciary began to wake up these days, and is a major test, and required him to prove his courage in making decisions true, and should not be supportive of the criminals the likes of al-Maliki, and the Liberation of Iraq, and harbors, and blackmailing citizens for the interests of these corrupt.

He concluded by saying: Again I say that the Iraqi judiciary to the big test new phase and we hope that God willing, the judiciary succeed at this stage that the al-Maliki did not disappoint in blackmail national figures

Update: Fighting ISIS

The articles below speak for themselves. We await further news on progress but we know now they are moving on Mosul again and this is excellent news…..the “final” blow to ISIS in Iraq….and so we hope!

Article Begins

ABADI SPEAKS...MOSUL THE CROWNING JEWEL NEXT!      

@HaiderAlAbadi: We say with complete confidence we are coming to liberate Mosul, with the unity and resolve of this great nation and its brave sons We will work to ensure that 2016 will be the year of final victory and will mark the end of Daesh presence in Iraq

Article Ends

Article Begins

(REUTERS) EXCLUSIVE: IRAQI ARMY NEEDS KURDS' HELP TO RETAKE MOSUL - ZEBARI

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Iraqi army will need the Kurds' help to retake Mosul, the largest city under the control of Islamic State with the planned offensive expected to be very challenging in a region home to rival religious and ethnic groups, an Iraqi minister said. Mosul, 400 km (250 miles) north of Baghdad, has been designated by the government as the next target for Iraq's armed forces after they retook the western city of Ramadi, the first major success of the U.S.-trained force that initially fled in the face of Islamic State's advance 18 months ago.
Retaking the mostly Sunni city of Mosul would be hard as the local and regional players in northern Iraq have diverging agendas. The region is a mosaic of different ethnic and religious groups lying between Turkey, Syria and Iraqi Kurdistan.

It would effectively mark the end of the caliphate proclaimed by Islamic State in adjacent Sunni areas of Iraq and Syria, Iraq's Finance Minister Hoshiyar Zebari told Reuters in an interview.
"Mosul needs good planning, preparations, commitment from all the key players," Zebari, a Kurd, said on Monday in Baghdad. "Peshmerga is a major force; you cannot do Mosul without Peshmerga," he said, referring to the armed forces of Iraqi Kurdistan, an autonomous northern region close to Mosul.
Kurdish forces have positions east, north and west of Mosul while Iraqi security forces backed by Shi'ite militias have positions in Baiji, south of Mosul.

The city had a population of two million before it fell to the militants in June 2014, in the first stage of their sweeping advance through northern and western Iraq.The battle of Mosul would be "very, very challenging", Zebari said. "It will not be an easy operation, for some time they have been strengthening themselves, but it’s doable."Given the extent of the area that needs to be secured around Mosul during the attack, the army may also need to draw on local Sunni forces and possibly the Shi'ite Popular Mobilisation Forces (PMF) in support roles, he said. The PMF, known in Arabic as Hashid Shaabi, is a loosely knit coalition of mostly Iran-backed Shi'ite militias set up to fight Islamic State. The government sidelined the PMF in the Ramadi battle to ensure air support from the U.S. which is reluctant to be seen fighting on the same side as the Iranian-backed militias.

'FINAL BLOW'
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Monday that Islamic State would be defeated in 2016 with the army planning to move on Mosul. "We are coming to liberate Mosul and it will be the fatal and final blow to Daesh," he said in speech praising the army's "victory" in Ramadi. "It's there (Mosul) where Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi declared his caliphate," Zebari said, referring to the group's leader. "It is literally their capital."
The Iraqi Kurdish president, Massoud Barzani, discussed plans for the liberation of Mosul with Lieutenant General Tom Beckett, Britain's senior defense adviser, in September, according to Kurdish TV Rudaw.
Peshmerga forces, backed by US air strikes, in November dislodged Islamic State from Sinjar, a town west of Mosul that is home to Iraq's Yazidi minority who suffered at the hands of Islamic State when it overran the area in August 2014.

Barzani said at the time the capture of Sinjar "would have a big impact on liberating Mosul," as the Yazidi town lies on the road to Raqqa, Islamic State's stronghold on Syrian territory.
Arab Sunnis and Shi'ites are concerned that the Kurds could use the battle as a mean to expand the territory under their control, said Wathiq al-Hashimi, chairman of the Iraqi Group for Strategic Studies, a think-tank in Baghdad.

The Kurds are concerned that the Shi'ites would use their presence to bolster the influence of the central government in Baghdad, he said.

"The Peshmerga's involvement will be inevitable but could further complicate the battle in Mosul if not enough guarantees have been taken from the regional leadership that they will not use it to expand their territories," said Hashimi.

Article Ends

One more item today:

Let’s not forget to keep praying for the success of THESE IRAQI AND COALITION SOLDIERS. I believe their success is in part some of the acceleration of the process we are now witnessing.

“Lord, protect Abadi and all who stand with him in righteousness, the Iraq and Coalition Soldiers who are fighting the good fight against terrorism, that they would be shielded from the enemy and would be Victorious against them! We ask that the Victory comes swiftly and healing of the Iraqi peoples and all whom have been effected by these evil doers can begin! Amen!

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All,
Mnt Goat

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down