Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mnt Goat Monday Update - “The Saga to obtain a Technocratic Government Heats Up” Part 1 of 2

Go down

Mnt Goat Monday Update - “The Saga to obtain a Technocratic Government Heats Up” Part 1 of 2  Empty Mnt Goat Monday Update - “The Saga to obtain a Technocratic Government Heats Up” Part 1 of 2

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:15 am

4/4/2016

Title: “The Saga to obtain a Technocratic Government Heats Up”

Hello Everyone,

Our main focus right now should be in PRAYER. There is much celebration forecasted in the future for what is about to happen in the dinar community but do not be fooled by these false prophets bringing false news, false hopes and bearing false gifts.

Right now we are soooooooo close to the end of this RV saga, we all should be praying, praying and praying more that nothing goes wrong to stop the plan they have been moving towards now since the fall 2015 and that is about to conclude. It is almost at the conclusion.

So much has happened since then and for us in the western society we only get trickles of news on what is really happening in Iraq. This is all we can go on. It is not much but it is mostly factual if you are smart enough to piece it together and see the picture.

There are also personal contacts in Iraq but you have to chose them wisely and have close associations with these people. You have to know them well. It is not just a matter of trusting their information because they happen to be in Iraq but knowing that they are not also hyping it up to make themselves sound important. Remember some of these so called contacts are just average people like you. They want to get all hyped up too and need the rush every weekend.

There is also seeded contacts in Iraq, put in place to feed the western society dinar investment communities, with intentional false information to create confusion, as we have seen many have been very gullible enough to fall for this bad information and pass it on to their listeners. Shame, shame, shame on them since we all should know by now (after 5+ years) to sense this false information and be aware of it regardless of how strong and how convincing it may sound.

You see these so called intel “gurus” can not piece it all together and this is their weakness. They do not remember or even know all the facts so when this intentional “bad” information filters through to ignore it and realize just how false and erroneous it is. This has been my continuous point of contention all along with many of these people. The fact is they hurt the dinar community more than they help it.

From my perspective this is VERY irresponsible on their part know darn well what they are doing yet do nothing to correct their behavior. Pay attention!

So what is our news today? Right now the picture is looking really good from my standpoint and I will explain all this to you in today’s news letter.

NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS.

Today’s News

Today is Monday April 4th 2016. Still no RV. Sorry Charlie you got fooled again this weekend…lol…..lol…shame on you!

Rumors once again that there would be an RV this weekend? Really? I can absolutely, without a doubt tell you that there WAS NOT this past weekend and the IQD IS NOT YET INTERNATIONAL!

Having said all this I also want to add I checked in with my Iraqi CBI contact over the weekend. I will tell just what I was told and no more, no rumors, no hype and just the facts.

I was told that there is a main effort now underway to reform the CBI and bring back Dr Shabibi as the formal head of the controller for the national bank. To me this was nothing new since I was told this by this very same contact over a year ago. But this news was a bit different this time.

They told me this effort has been underway now for over 3 weeks and is now at a point they must make this change. I was told the plan is now to have Shabibi in a news conference within the next couple days. He will announce his return and make a broadcast speech to the nation and global community. So we should expect articles and maybe even a broadcast of this on the major news channels such as CNN or FOX news.

Has Ali al-Allaq (proxy CBI governor) resigned?

YES and officially over this last week the CBI has not had an acting governor.

So what will happen once Shabibi is back within the CBI?

Recap back to 2015-
I was told that the plan is to begin the launching of the lower denominations almost immediately, something that was planned for and was supposed to happen in early December of 2015 and we were supposed to have the final RV by the end of 2015. This is factual news. We know this did not happen then and has been still on the plan since only a new target was moved out.

So the good news is this current information confirmed all the news we heard back then, if you remember all the articles back then on this topic the news was very bright and promising. I am also hearing they are pushing strongly to adhere to their mid March to mid April target timeframe for the currency reform (the RV window I gave you over two months ago) and moving to Article 8 of the UN charter. Today is April 4th already and so there is less than 2 weeks remaining to complete this task. I am hearing they are going to make a major push this week and this week may go down in history.

Am I calling the RV for this week?

There is a YES and NO answer to this question. So pay attention to my answer closely!

NO! As I said to everyone many times the launching of the lower denominations is not the “full” RV. It is simply an adjustment for inflation. (Sort of speaking to test the waters for the full RV)

Will all of us so called “internet group” be able to exchange prior to the RV with the $4.25+ rates ?

I am hearing this is up to the USA treasury (and other nations) in what they plan to do in their country however they can not allow any of these exchanges until Iraq launches the first step of the plan (launching the lower denominations).

YES! As I said to everyone many times they probably will NOT place the new rate of .90 to $1.14 on the global currency exchanges right away and will delay this task until the “full” revaluation occurs. In the meantime they may take advantage of this timeframe to 1) pass these last remaining pieces of legislation 2) exchange the internet groups before the general public gets it (meaning moving it to the global exchanges for investors and hedge fund managers.

There are many reasons and advantages for doing this and if you have been paying attention to many of these recent dinar conference calls you should know this part by now and so I will not address many again today. One of the reasons is to force Iraq into passing these last remaining needed laws. How long will Iraq want to wait for a “full” revaluation once they understand and see the benefits of the launching of the lower denominations and a rate equalized to the USD? WOW! I am talking about the perspective from the average citizen and not the corrupt leaders. Remember Sadr has their backs and will move also on this effort carefully, if he has to.

So be aware this new technocratic government has many purposes. One of which is to seat also a technocratic, skilled person in charge of the CBI. I was told when this happens the first line of business is the way overdue currency reform. Having skilled members of Abadi’s cabinet will also end the stalling of the needed legislation.

Everything could move very quickly once (and if) all the parts are put in place. We are so VERY, very close to the final conclusion of all of this RV saga. I know some of my news letters may have sounded gloomy in the past but I can only relate to you the truth as it comes to us. I refuse to lie and hype everyone up needlessly. So now if you want to get excited all I can say is get that bottle of champagne in the frig and cool it down. We are that close.

Update: Gov’t Corruption

Like I keep emphasizing that Maliki and his goons must be brought to justice soon. This is a mandate by the UN and USA. Seems they still don’t have the political fortitude to do it and it continues to hurt the political process. They can’t even pass Amnesty and the needed Judicial Reforms, which would accelerate process and allow this to happen.

Many still seem to believe this is not important even after all the articles and what we are now witnessing first hand with forming this new technocratic government. Many still have to open their eyes and learn truly what is happening in Iraq. Read my lips – THEY WILL NOT ALLOW MALIKI AND HIS GOONS TO RUN WILD IN THE MIDDLE EAST. So what does this tell you is going to inevitably happen to them? Like animals in a cage waiting to be taken to the slaughter house, they can growl and make all the noises they want but their day will come soon (and they know it too but refuse to face it).

So let us do just that today. Read the many articles below -their words not mine!

NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS!

Article Begins

PROSECUTING MALIKI WILL SOLVE THE CRISIS IN IRAQ: KURDISH MP

Maliki is responsible for the fall of Mosul as well as the Speicher massacre, Adil Nouri says

BAGHDAD — A Kurdish member of the Iraqi parliament has sent a letter to the Iraqi prime minister stating that prosecuting Nouri al-Maliki, the former Iraqi prime minister, will lead to solving the crises in Iraq.

Adil Nouri, the Iraqi MP, has stated in a letter he has sent to Haidar al-Abadi, that Nouri al-Maliki is responsible for the fall of Mosul into the hands of the Islamic State (IS) militants.

“We have solved and prepared the case, and you need to send the case to the court for trial,” reads the letter.
The Iraqi MP believes that Maliki is accountable for the camp Speicher massacre in Tikrit on June 12 2014 where IS killed at least 1,700 Iraqi air force cadets. Maliki is being blamed for the disappearance of $500 billion as well.

Arresting and prosecuting Maliki for corruption and other crimes will put an end to corruption in Iraq, the letter added.

Article Ends

Update: 45 Day Deadline for Technocratic Gov’t

In today’s news letter let us take look at the status of this ongoing saga to form the new Iraqi government, a more technocratic government.

So lots has happened since last Thursday, when the prime minister Abadi submitting his list of candidates to parliament. Remember he wanted another month for this process, however Sadr forced him to abide by his original promise to have this completed by month’s end. What is then the quality of the candidates? Was it a list rapidly put together? Did it still contain sectarian candidates?

So what do we know, from the recent news from Iraq, (from legitimate news media sources and not some “secret” sources of propaganda news) is that parliament was very dissatisfied with the list of candidates given to them by the prime ministers Abad last Thursday. Why?

They were dissatisfied because:

1) the candidates were supposed to be experienced technocrats and many were not.

2) the articles below also tell us that the names were prematurely leaked out to the news media and this was not supposed to happen until 72 hours after the candidates were presented to parliament and eligibility status determined.

3) they feel there is still, sectarianism, favoritism and corruption involved with the Dowa party in the selection process and way the entire process was handled.

So where do they go from here?

So we basically see parliament being “pissed” off over this entire process. This is why they now are demanding that Abadi be separated from the Dowa party and do his job independently or suffer the consequences of a possible “no confidence” vote. This is why nearly 80% of parliament refuses to vote on the candidate list presented to them on Thursday. See articles below.

I have to tell you we do not want a “no confidence vote” to happen. This would be in large a disaster to the entire government reform process underway. It may also lead to the strengthening of the Dowa party. It may also lead to a coupe. Brett Macgork envoy of US President Barrack Obama, the international coalition will arrive in Baghdad today to hold consultations and meetings to prevent the ousting of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

In my opinion what they must do is find a way to bring to justice these high ranking gov’t officials on the corruption list and bring them to justice, thus getting them out of the process altogether. If not this corruption will continue. Trust me it will continue and go on and on..

These are the same trouble makers all over again attempting to gain control of the gov’t. They are attempting to instigate some way of gaining power once again. ​

Mnt Goat Monday Update - “The Saga to obtain a Technocratic Government Heats Up” Part 2 of 2
4/4/2016

Parliament adjourned last week until today. The House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri announced today, during the parliamentary session to send the names of candidates for the ministries in the private MPs mail, and will be discussing names within the relevant committees. Let’s wait and see what happens at this time.

The pressure is now very strong from many sectors to dissolve the Dowa party and/or move the prime minister out of the party so he can work more independently and do what must be done to institute the needed reforms for Iraq. But remember if Abadi moves out of the Dowa party they will try to dissolve the government and push a no confidence vote on Abadi since they feel Abadi is their man. I do not believe any of these tactics will work, so relax. Abadi is going no where, except maybe out of the Dowa party, since he has strong support from the USA, GB, France, etc..
Article Begins

ABADI: PARLIAMENT IS FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT OR MODIFY THE CABINET RESHUFFLE SUBMITTED

31/3/2016
Wayne - Baghdad
Said Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, the House of Representatives has the choice to accept or reject or modify the cabinet reshuffle presented with the importance of negotiations between the government and parliament.

Ebadi said through a hosted session in the House of Representatives hearing , which was held today, "The House of Representatives has the choice to accept or reject or modify the cabinet reshuffle presented with the importance of negotiations between the government and parliament, in order to reach agreement."

He noted that " the coming phase will witness naming heads of independent bodies within two weeks or a month, and stay away from acting appointment and restructure some of the positions of general managers ".

Article Ends

Article Begins

JUBOURI: OUR FACE AUDITED THE ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES

Sunday, April 3, 2016
Follow - up (New Morning) - Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri ,was formally wrote to the Integrity Commission and criminal enrollment and the accountability and justice within 72 hours and inform the House of Representatives the eligibility of those names to take bags Wazzarah.fima expressed surprise at the publication of the names of candidates cabin new ministerial handed over by Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to parliament last Thursday in the media.

Jubouri said in a parliament session, which was held yesterday that "the parliament is responsible for the publication of the names of candidates to the media, but we were surprised by the published views did not know."

He pointed to "formally wrote to the Integrity Commission and criminal enrollment and the accountability and justice within 72 hours and inform the House of Representatives the eligibility of those names to take ministerial portfolios."

The Abadi has handed parliament last Thursday a list of the new cabinet and his booth include biographies of 14 candidates closed envelope to the Presidium of the parliament, but hours after the publication of the names of candidates and widely in the media.

Article Ends

Article Begins

80% OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES WILL NOT VOTE ON THE NEW GOVERNMENT CABINET

Khandan News
04/03/2016
Called parliamentary competencies block, Sunday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to resign from the Dawa Party in order to trust the political blocs that have a sincere intention to convert to a technocratic government, stressing that 80% of the House of Representatives will not vote on the candidates for the new government cabin provided by Abadi.

He said the block head of Haitham al-Jubouri, the "technocrats certificate holder does not mean that with all due respect for the owners of the certificates, but it means a political non-partisan and have his experience in his specialty and has the personality and the charisma and the ability to command and decision-making and harmony with the general policy of the state."

He said al-Jubouri, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is partisan, how to partisan that with 16 personal, non-partisan come from?", Calling on al-Abadi to "freeze its presence in the Dawa party or resign from it and shift to an independent person to trust the political blocs that Abadi has a sincere intention to transfer government from the partisan technocrats. "

He stressed Jubouri, that "80% of the House of Representatives will not vote on the candidates for the new government cabin," noting that "the solution is to re-form the government."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi presented during the parliamentary session, which was held on Thursday, March 31st 2016, a new ministerial cabins made up of 16 ministers, while parliament voted on a "complete change" in state institutions.

Article Ends

Article Begins

OBAMA ENVOY ARRIVES IN BAGHDAD ON MONDAY TO PREVENT THE OVERTHROW OF AL-ABADI

Information Agency
04/03/2016 12:21

Political source, Sunday, revealed that Brett Macgork envoy of US President Barack Obama, the international coalition will arrive in Baghdad today to hold consultations and meetings to prevent the ouster of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi

The source told / information /, "The coming hours will enter the United States through the presidential Movdha Brett Macgork on line consultation in order to prevent further effort overthrow Abadi."

The source added that "there is a political dynamic going on by some political blocs to topple Abadi," noting that "Macgrok will hold consultations and meetings with these blocks."

Macgork being referred to as a continuous visits to Baghdad and the Kurdistan region for talks with Iraqi officials on political and security situation.

Article Ends

NEWS JUST IN! (the conclusion of all the meetings and intel above) This article tells us of the urgency to get this new government established. Why the urgency? I have told you in my above analysis. Were you paying attention?

Article Begins

JUBOURI: WE WILL HOLD "EMERGENCY" SESSION TO VOTE ON THE MINISTERIAL CABIN BEFORE TUESDAY

The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, on Monday, the parliament will hold an emergency session to vote on the ministerial cabin given by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the event of readiness before next Tuesday.

He said Saleem al-Jubouri, during the parliamentary session of the 23 of the second legislative term of the second legislative year, "The House of Representatives will hold an emergency session to vote on the names of candidates new ministerial cabins provided by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the event of readiness before next Tuesday (12 April 2016)".

Article Ends

Update: Fighting Corruption

The situation below in Iraq with the ministry of education is exactly what these reforms are intended to do. The PTB will not turn on the currency if the money is only to go to corrupt officials and not for the benefit of the country as a whole. We have heard claims from the GOI there is no money to pay out on HCL. Really? We have seen consistently the GOI is late in the monthly allocations of retirement benefits and employee pay. I wonder why? Of course I say this sarcastically. We all know why Iraq has such a deficit. It is not just due to the war with ISIS or the reduction in oil revenues. We can see where all the money has been going.

So I luv this article as it is telling so much.

What I am telling you is not my OPINION but mandates. Can you also see when Zindane began this effort?

I quote from the article below – “There are a lot of investigations Harald inspector general's office over the last year and beginning of this year”.

So this is at about the time of Abadi’s reforms when this project began. Why is Abadi implementing all these reforms?

I just told you! They are MANDATED by the UN (IMF) as part of coming into compliance for Article 8. As a member nation you can’t have a FREE FOR ALL with the general funds of a nation. Why give them this tremendous wealth when it is only going to go in the pockets of the few already rich politicians. This is not a democracy but the same old same old as with Saddam. There has to be some level of accountability and responsibility with the new government. Now the question is - can do this with all the ministries with this new “technocratic” government concept? This is why they are implementing these reforms if only they can get this new gov’t seated and do it correctly. It all ties together as to what is the hold up in the RV. Can you see it?

Article Begins

INSPECTOR OF THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION: WE STOPPED WASTING MORE THAN 8 TRILLION DINARS AND 872 SPOTTED A FORGED DOCUMENT

4/3/2016

BAGHDAD / Karim Jassim al-Tai / .. revealed inspector of the Ministry of Education beautiful Zidane behind to monitor the status of 872 fraud and manipulation of documents in the school Alarac.fima pointed to recover and stop wasting public money for more than 8 trillion and 700 million Iraqi dinars.

Her successor in the statement summarized by the Agency / JD: There are a lot of investigations Harald inspector general's office over the last year and beginning of this year, which amounted to about 557 investigations and resulted in these elves investigative 2208 penalty of disciplinary ranging draw attention and insulation as well as referral of 34 cases to the courts and the integrity Commission and 82 state fraud in our ministry.

The monitoring revealed 872 case of fraud and manipulation of documents tuition in Iraq through the issuance of health Aldraseh.mbanh documents that the bureau issued a very important mechanisms of action as a result of the presence of very large cases where corruption has been uncovered cases of corruption Owaljhl Ohyanna lead to waste of public money.

It showed that the office took a lot of joints that are related to public money was to focus on was developed its mechanisms of action until the fall argument puts or doing the business for the purpose of completing our projects as vocational true.

She added that the bureau revealed the existence of processes of corruption in a number of projects through the committees engineering inspection was to make recommendations need to retrieve public funds amounting to four billion and 250 million dinars in addition to prevent the waste of about four billion and 500 million dinars, and thus enable the Office of Astrjae and prevent the waste of public money more of eight billion and 700 million Iraqi dinars.

And we showed that we are as offices inspector public our vision to tackle corruption to adopt certain reforms we embarked Mndhu 2014 before two years, is to organize our work well and was a complete strategy for the work of the Office for the purpose of combating corruption. Noting that this strategy has been built by our review of our previous work up to eight years, where he was diagnosed with the negative phenomena of our existing or a defect or gaps instructions or to the controls and this has been exploited by the owners of weak souls. Where were identified and direct implemented annually in accordance with the plans implemented annually.

He stressed that the bureau had last year treated more of an issue and find it therapeutic plans through the preparation of studies and a questionnaire and presented to higher authorities for the purpose we get official approvals for the purpose of application and the most important of these negative phenomena are tutoring because of poor education and cases of falsification of documents of study indicated that this phenomenon thanks to the office procedures and we follow strict and severe and cooperation of the concerned ministry to apply the office mechanism and the offices of inspectors general in ministries and other follow up on this case has inventory and reduce these Alhalh.wacharat that what is currently discovers fraud is back to previous years which does not have stats new forged documents undiagnosed at the present time that any cases of fraud this is a precedent for years.

He pointed out that among the things that have been implemented to reduce operations corruption is the school administration and we started to work out for more than a year and a half the fact that the school administration when what has been selected properly and well and qualified well will help to provide the atmosphere of the educational institution is good in terms of success rates.

Asserting that the fruits of this educational situation in which we have built to fruition over the next year we started our universe this experience with the training Institute and the College of Education to prepare a training program that will give two months for the purpose of rehabilitation of school principals. /

Article Ends
Update: Fighting ISIS

Article Begins

IRAQI FORCES ADVANCE TOWARDS WESTERN TOWN HELD BY ISLAMIC STATE

Iraqi security forces vehicles move toward the town of Hit during a military operation, in west of Ramadi, …

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's counter-terrorism forces backed by army troops and U.S.-led coalition air strikes advanced towards the western town of Hit on Thursday in an attempt to dislodge Islamic State militants, the military said.

A senior officer from the counter-terrorism forces, the elite U.S.-trained units which led the recapture of nearby Ramadi three months ago, said his troops were one kilometer from the town center, 130 km (80 miles) west of the capital Baghdad.

The recapture of Hit, strategically located on the Euphrates River near Ain al-Asad air base where several hundred U.S. forces are training Iraqi army troops, would push Islamic State further west towards the Syrian border, cutting a connection to the northern town of Samarra and leaving Falluja their only stronghold near the capital.

Baghdad has had success in pushing back the militants in recent months and has pledged to retake the northern city of Mosul later this year, but progress has often been fitful. Another officer, on a frontline less than 3 km from Hit, said the operation had begun at 0600 (0300 GMT) and was progressing swiftly.

"There are some IEDs along the movement but it's still good to go and we are moving," he said by phone.

In a statement announcing the advance, the military said the offensive was backed by airstrikes from the Iraqi army and air force as well as the international coalition fighting Islamic State in the areas of Iraq and neighboring Syria where the militants declared a "caliphate" in 2014.

The statement called on civilians in Hit, thought to number in the tens of thousands, to move away from Islamic State positions: "Those targets will be destroyed".

The jihadists have regularly used civilians as human shields, a tactic aimed at slowing the advance of Iraqi forces and complicating air strikes essential to the ground advance.
(Reporting By Stephen Kalin; Editing by Raissa Kasolowsky)

Article Ends

Most importantly please, please, please let’s not forget to keep praying for the success of THESE IRAQI AND COALITION SOLDIERS. I believe our prayers are in part some of the acceleration of the process we are now witnessing.

Remember too to pray to the princess of peace – Our Blessed Virgin Mary. She has the ear of Christ and she can intercede in heaven and bring us the peace we all desire here on earth. We can not do it alone. I believe that if we all make this our daily prayer you will see change. It is already working even in the short time since I have been publishing this prayer section. It does not matter what religion you believe, if you pray then to your oven beliefs entity it is still the same powers and good for all of mankind. Ultimately it is all the same God anyhow.

“Lord, protect Abadi and all who stand with him in righteousness, the Iraq and coalition soldiers who are fighting the good fight against terrorism, that they would be shielded from the enemy and would be victorious against them in the battle for Mosul! We ask that the victory comes swiftly and healing of the Iraqi peoples and all whom have been effected by these evil doers can begin!

We pray for the speedy process of all reforms against gov’t lead corruption and that all those responsible in the past are brought to justice.

We pray for currency reform, the full implementation of the Iraqi economy to full international status and the bringing of prosperity and wealth to its people“ Amen!

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All,
Mnt Goat

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down