Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, Now time will tell what will happen next

Go down

Well, Now time will tell what will happen next Empty Well, Now time will tell what will happen next

Post  Admin Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:35 am

As I mentioned yesterday, I gave you an opinion of whom I thought was the problem and guess what I was right.

Maliki and his goons are trying their last ditch effort to disrupt everything in Iraq, now we are seeing that Sadr has made a response to the people.

I will say this don't piss of Sadr, or you may regret it, that is number 1.

2. the HoR and the Government that is left, and you can read it has had several meeting with different blocks and there is an important meeting to night.

3. the Government has a video of the meeting that were in the HoR that voted yesterday to remove al-Jubouri as the head of Parliament, show that there was only 131 people there that votes, note 174 or 178, uh oops.

4. the Government has now got the Courts involved, well lets see where this goes that is number 1.

5. the Hor will have a meeting tomorrow, where(location) is the question, but we shall see.

Now, this may take a week or two to resolve. I have seen worse so lets be patient and follow the news.

I will also say this, once it is resolved, I believe Maliki and his goons will be very afraid what may happen next, and it may not be real pleasant. Now this is just my opinion.

It is going to be count down time very soon for Maliki!

Admin

I will say, I do not have contacts, I just do a lot of reading everywhere I can, like 5-10 hrs. a day and then I do deductive reasoning.

As a child of a military family, and I also have military family, husband, children and other members of my family members.

I also worked in a police department / with detectives I have learned a few skills to help us in this endeavor, I am not saying I am prefect, I am not.

I am only doing my best to help!

In time this will become more clear for all of us and I can not wait till the time the long hours of reading can be over. I do not read a lot of crap, but I do read the Mnt Goats posting, where she puts a lot of her inputs in and lays out how it might play out, and between the what she has to say and what our room has I feel we are not that far off.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down