Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is part of War News, But thought it is an important one in my book!

Go down

This is part of War News, But thought it is an important one in my book! Empty This is part of War News, But thought it is an important one in my book!

Post  Admin Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:42 am

[ltr]Image .. Alasaib L / balance News /: Our intelligence roam in Mosul[/ltr]
[ltr]a wish [/ltr]
Since 28/07/2016 17:28 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr]This is part of War News, But thought it is an important one in my book! 4545[/ltr]
[ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]

[ltr]Military spokesman for the League of the revelation of truth Jawad Tlabawi, Thursday, for roaming intelligence Alasaib in Mosul.[/ltr]

[ltr]He's Tlabawi / balances News /, "The intelligence League of the Righteous, and after careful work was able to access and roaming in the left side of the province of Nineveh tunnel university in the cultural group area."[/ltr]

[ltr]He Tlabawi, that the "popular crowd forces managed to break Daash terrorist and became editor of Mosul soon after besieging the city and impenetrable."[/ltr]

[ltr]And entered Mosul on June 10, its third year under the control of the organization Daash imposed his influence in the same date of the year 2014, after the refraction of the Iraqi army at the time, and the flight of portfolio former Ethel Nujaifi of the city and left it to manage the terrorist organization, which imposed the style and brutal life on the population pay hundreds of thousands of them to escape from the city for their lives after the tire regulation minorities in the province and the Busby Alaesideat women and killing of Christians and Shiites and the confiscation of their property and their homes and the destruction of the effects of the city and the theft of cultural heritage was regarded as the biggest testament to the Assyrian civilization in the country between Alnhreinn.anthy 29 / h 33[/ltr]

[ltr]This is part of War News, But thought it is an important one in my book! 33443[/ltr]

http://www.mawazin.net/بالصورة-العصائب-لموازين-نيوز-استخباراتنا-تتجول-في-الموصل

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down