Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bits and Pieces in Dinarland Late Tuesday Night 9-20-16

Go down

Bits and Pieces in Dinarland Late Tuesday Night 9-20-16  Empty Bits and Pieces in Dinarland Late Tuesday Night 9-20-16

Post  Admin Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:10 am

9/21/2016  

KTFA:

Frank26:  GREETINGS FAMILY

WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME NOW........I BELIEVE YOU KNOW ME WELL. ON NOVEMBER 1ST IT WILL BE 9 YEARS FROM WHEN I FIRST WENT ON THE INTERNET TO MAKE MY FIRST POST ABOUT OUR INVESTMENT. ON DECEMBER 1ST IT WILL BE 9 YEARS SINCE THE BIRTH OF KTFM THAT LEAD TO WHERE WE NOW GATHER …....KTFA.

IN ALL THESE YEARS TOGETHER WE HAVE BROUGHT YOU THE BEST THAT WE CAN WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT OFFERED TO ALL.

NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE NOR THE DATE BUT WE ARE ALL IMPRESSED WITH WHAT IRAQ HAS BEEN DOING.......

ESPECIALLY THIS YEAR.

KTFA Cont………

Frank26:  WE OFFER YOU TIME FRAMES WHERE TOGETHER WE ANALYZE THE EVENTS TO SEE IF THEY ARE PROGRESSIVE OR TO FIND THE REASON FOR FURTHER DELAYS. IT HAS BEEN OUR WAY TO SHARE OUR STUDIES WITH YOU IN A VERY CAREFUL MANNER.

I WISH TO SAY TO YOU THAT SOME OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS RIGHT NOW ARE PUTTING TOGETHER A REPORT ABOUT OUR STUDY. I BELIEVE IT MAY BE READY BY TOMORROW IF NOT THEN IT WILL BE PRESENTED TO YOU NO LATER THAN YOUR NEXT MONDAY CC.

IT IS IN OUR OPINION THAT IRAQ HAS BEEN OBEDIENT TO THE IMF REGARDING THEIR ECONOMIC AND MONETARY REFORM. OUR NEXT CONFERENCE CALL GOD WILLING IS GOING TO SHOW YOU PROOF AND EVIDENCE THAT THEY HAVE DONE SO.

THIS REPORT ALSO WILL EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT WE BELIEVE IN OUR OPINION TO OCCUR NEXT.......ALL WITHIN THIS YEAR. THIS DECISION TO SHARE OUR STUDY WITH YOU HAS NOT BEEN AN EASY ONE. YET IT WILL PLEASE YOU AND MOST OF ALL LEAVE YOU FEELING AT PEACE.

IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TRY TO LISTEN TOMORROW OR BY NEXT MONDAY. MAY I ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS TO BE GUIDED IN THIS PRESENTATION. AS ALWAYS.........STAY STRONG AND FOR NOW STAY IN CONSTANT PRAYER. YOUR FRIEND.........FRANK26

HootOwl:  big guy is it time for the snoopy dance

Frank26:  I did not want to post but to answer You ......... IMO ............. Affirmative.
Depending on when the STUDY REPORT is done ............. It may be my opinion tomorrow with the proof on M CC.

Aggiedad77:  Brother you haven't hit one out of the ball park like this in years.....grand slam without a doubt.....makes me wonder all the more what has really transpired in DC/NYC this week.....what will Abadi be taking back to Baghdad with him.....oh to be in those meetings.....and I don't mean the ones covered by the media....the meetings we don't know about.......

Good things come to those that wait....those with patience and faith in the Lord......definitely we have learned that here at KTFAlways.com.....thank you for everything good and gooder....more than just a feeling indeed....wake the internet up.    Aloha  Randy

DELTA:  URGENT FROM IRAQI TV:

ISX WILL LAUNCH ON LINE TRADING SYSTEM FOR INVESTORS IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2017.

Seven:  Excellent news Delta, thank you.

This means that they will want to have a true, international value, of their currency by then. If they don't, they risk having losing a lot more than just money but this is just another avenue to allow more international investors put their money in to Iraq.

Aggiead77:   I see the WB speaking volumes here....check these words out....from the WB....."will not require any future aid after the eradication of terrorism, and the return of stability and support investment".....and then later......."Iraq provides service to the entire international community through face Daesh gangs terrorist; which makes it the responsibility of the world 's largest him to overcome the current crisis."..........

Iraq is being seen as an overcomer.....they are arriving on the international scene.....the international theater.....the CC's and notes have been telling you this.....now the respected WB is telling you this.....they see Iraq moving from beggar....pauper.....to a kingdom builder of international proportions.....watch is it continues to unfold before your eyes....

IMO.......the WB is well known for it's humanitarian support.....what would be sweeter than for them to partner with a country that was on the receiving end of much humanitarian efforts....all because of the great riches that lie within the country known as Iraq....IMO.   Aloha   Randy

Samson:  Iraq meets with World Bank financial conditions and the expenses of the war against Daesh

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari with Vice World Bank President Hafez Ghanem provide the money needed for Iraq.

A statement by his press office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "al - Jaafari met with Ghanem on the sidelines of United Nations General Assembly meetings in New York During the meeting , they discussed financial conditions experienced by Iraq, and the expenses of the war against terrorism, and the contribution of the World Bank in providing the necessary funds for Iraq . "

Jaafari and expressed his thanks for the support of the World Bank for Iraq, and provided funds to ease the financial hardship resulting from lower oil prices, the cost of the war against terrorism, stressing that Iraq will exceed the current crisis, and will work to meet financial obligations and loans , all of which contributed to overcome the crisis, calling on the Bank international to open dialogues with the countries that have debt on Iraq, and assess what Iraq is going through, and the postponement of the financial dues until the recovery of the financial situation, Iraq 's economic and fulfillment of the sacrifices of Iraqis to defend himself, and on behalf of all of the goal Barhabiya the global threat of the world Daesh.

for his part, World Bank Vice President Alciecd Hafez Ghanem , the Bank is committed to supporting Iraq, and provide the necessary financial assistance; to ease the financial pressure that Iraq is going through, and that the World Bank allocated more than 35 percent of the funds provided by the bank for the region to cover the necessary funds,

pointing out that Iraq is a country rich, but it is going through exceptional circumstances, and will not require any future aid after the eradication of terrorism, and the return of stability and support investment, and employment of the wealth enjoyed by explaining: that the priorities of the World Bank financial budget support, and provide the necessary for the reconstruction of liberated areas of funds; to ensure the return of families the displaced to their home areas in addition to the support of projects undertaken by the provincial councils; to provide employment opportunities, and the development of the economic aspect, and that the success of Iraq at this point is the success of the World Bank,

noting: that Iraq provides service to the entire international community through face Daesh gangs terrorist; which makes it the responsibility of the world 's largest him to overcome the current crisis.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=48737

TNT:

Ubetcha:  Just my 2 cents........ My daughter worked at a regional bank and she left mostly because of the pressure and quotas in place to get customers to open new accounts. If they didn't make their quotas there were penalties in place and the bank manager had their monthly bonus effected.. this is not new or just WF... so why them? why now? hmm

NoNo:  ubetcha - why them? why now? -- clearly, its an attempt to sabotage WF because of the prominence they have in the RV/GCR as the lead financial institution for currency redemptions and at a higher level, the Historical Bond redemptions... the practice of account building is not something solely in the basket of WF and their management practices... its a common thing in banking.

OKRocks:  it was announced that Iraq is now a Sovereign member of UN ... all sanctions lifted and are to revalue their currency... cant tell you who but its a good source

Ecubucs:  Yes, the biggest part of this is that the UN has lifted ALL Sanctions from Iraq. Iraq has met All requirements to qualify and has again become a member of the general council of the UN as discussed at the G20.   Bottom line, They've been given the "Go Ahead" to revalue their currency! The question is WHEN???

Texsailor2:  talked with a good friend this afternoon that is doing remodeling work for an Iraqi couple in a major city here in Texas. During their conversation he asked them if they were issued the Debit (Qi) card from the government of Iraq to which they replied they had been. The wife then said that the exchange rate on the card was $3.20. This seems to confirm the intel that the in country RI has taken place as we have been told by Ray and others.

Instigator:  Wells Fargo Hit With Potential Class-Action Lawsuit After Accounts Sca​ndal... https://www.yahoo.com/gma/wells-fargo-hit-potential-class-action-lawsu​it-accounts-204404767--abc-news-topstories.html

A Major Move is About to Happen in Silver and Gold

https://youtu.be/pUyAIiVUYDc

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down