Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Go down

8-21-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Empty 8-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Post  Admin Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:41 pm

We all should realize by now this sorting and re-counting was nothing more than a dog and pony show. It was a well-orchestrated stalling tactic that almost back-fired on them. But now it appears it is coming to an end as they move ahead. Did they have a target date? No, as I said before it is not about a target date for the RV. ...But what did happen is they needed to get the corruption under control and weed out or neutralize those involved. They are moving ahead again since they feel this is now accomplished. ...We still have to hear from the CBI since this is the entity that will trigger the reinstatement... I am focused on the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI). The CBI has recently told me there will be a massive re-education campaign to educate the people. They said to look at the billboards and TV but mostly the news media articles coming forth in the very near future. Yes, I think we are still looking at some timeframe maybe in September and certainly not before.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down