Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Go down

9-15-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Empty 9-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Post  Admin Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:29 pm

WOW! Mid Sept. already and still we wait for the formation of the new government. Didn’t I tell everyone that if they met a benchmark of July and did not form this government by then that they would stretch it out until September but I do not believe it will go beyond Sept. So once the new house speaker and president and deputies are elected then the next hurdle is to get the new nominee for the prime minister announced and voted on. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

9-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Okay so once the prime minister is elected, they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done. If they decide not to do it we may as well relax because we are waiting until EARLY 2019. I am telling you this now because I have knowledge of target dates already to get this done. I have a direct source in the CBI and we completed a recent long conversation over this issue of timing for the reinstatement. Again they reinforced to me that when we see the re-education process begin about the new smaller categories, this will be our signal they are going forward. If we don’t see it then we are in the window of 2019. [post 2 of 2]

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down