Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to bring you this to read Enjoy the Read

Go down

I want to bring you this to read Enjoy the Read Empty I want to bring you this to read Enjoy the Read

Post  Admin Fri May 03, 2019 10:22 am

MilitiaMan and KTFA Members Friday 5-3-19 "Changing the Rate"

5/3/2019
Go to Comments

KTFA:

MilitiaMan:  Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon, imo!

1) The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation." ~ March 20, 2019.. ""the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country"."

Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange rate

I want to bring you this to read Enjoy the Read Empty  Admin on Wed 20 Mar 2019 - 9:00
20-03-2019 08:06 AM

The member of the Finance Committee of Parliament Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, on Wednesday, the intention of his committee to develop mechanisms to change the financial funds to raise the dinar exchange rate and maintain the stability of inflation.

"The committee will move during the current legislative term to change the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," Saadawi said in a statement exclusive to the newspaper / Al-Sabah and the official / Al-Madar said that "the committee is meeting with officials of the Central Bank to discuss this change during Next stage '.

He added that 'the financial Parliament is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state', indicating that 'the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation in the country '.

"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=53258

2) Mahdi stated that before June he would increase purchase power for the citizens. (True)

3) An article from the Basra Branch of the CBI, told us that they were to facilitate exchange trade with all groups of currency. The spoke of lower denominations and small category notes, and all groups!! 3) IRAQ TRADE BANK to be operational, as the first international bank of Iraq, in Riyad Saudi Arabia come mid May. (True)

4) Alak has been promoted to Vice President of current session and the President of the AMF in the next session to follow. (True)

5) Alak was recently in Erbil at a new Bank with what looks like him giving education on currency that has different coloring, etc.. They don't need education on old notes. (True)

6) IMF at least twice has addressed their exchange rate to be in line with international standards. imo (True)

7) IMF talking about changing the currency auctions or effectively ceasing them as we know them. (True)

Cool Article from the CBI talking about a unified Arab Currency! (True)

9) ISX to be linking with the Nsadaq. (They are set up, but not launched)

10) Financial Inclusion was a success to date.. ( True, this last Financial Inclusion Week They went all over the country, even into small towns)

Those are a few thoughts that come to mind.. Most all the items above have no validity while the IQD is at a program rate. I''l be watching the out come from Mahdi in France.. Mahdi and Abadi were involved in the Paris Club. So lets see if Mahdi brings home the kittens.. lol imo ~ MM

Iobey777:  Excellent!! I love the "fact" that Mahdi said he would change the rate before the end of this session!  Also, the other "fact" that they cannot operate an INTERNATIONAL Bank with a PR...they MUST change the rate BEFORE they open that bank in SA!! IMO! It's looking really good and I am with you MM in saying this is no longer a "speculative" investment!! IT'S HAPPENING....right before our eyes!!! IMO..

Oh...and I also love the fact that DELTA has said it's all over the Iraqi TV that they are about to change the rate!! IMO!! They know it's coming too!!

Popeye7:  Loved the list MM... Now lets throw in some extra strength TIDE with the storm that Frank mentioned for Sunday, along with Ramadan beginning on May 5th in Iraq, and we could very well have the makings of one of the more cleaner, and exciting weekends... IMO...

MilitiaMan:  Alak is not bringing a program rate to the head of the class at the AMF, imo period Amen!! - MM

The next two weeks will witness the passage of 15 laws, the most prominent ones

I want to bring you this to read Enjoy the Read Empty  Admin on Sun 14 Apr 2019 - 11:01
11:25 - 14/04/2019
Publish it on Facebook
Twitter on Twitter

Information / Baghdad ..
A member of the parliamentary legal committee Hussein al-Aqabi, on Sunday, the Commission's intention to pass 15 laws during the next two weeks in order to revitalize the parliamentary work, indicating that the most prominent of these laws is illegal gain and public debt and the Integrity Commission.

He said the punishment in a statement to / information / that "the parliamentary legal committee agreed with the Presidency of the House of Representatives on the revitalization of legislative work during the next period."

He added that "15 laws will be passed during the next two weeks, including laws of illegal gain and public debt and the Commission on Integrity and Financial Management and the Council of Services and the Council of the provinces and the Integrity Commission and the Board of Financial Control." (These Items still need to be completed)

"Most of the laws that will be passed are read once or twice and they need a final proposal and some minor amendments to their legislation," he said. Ending / 25 d

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/04/14/400027/

Parliamentary Finance: Vote on the law of early May obliges the government to submit final accounts

I want to bring you this to read Enjoy the Read Empty  Admin on Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 9:54
16:29 - 20/04/2019

The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, on Saturday, the end of the recent amendments to the Financial Management Law and vote on it early next May, indicating that the law obliges the government to submit final accounts for previous years.

"The committee completed all amendments to the Financial Management Law and the first and second readings by the council," said Siham al-Aqili, a member of the committee.

She added that "the presidency of the parliament gave the Committee a deadline to complete all amendments until the end of this month," noting that "the law will be submitted to the vote early May next."

She explained that "the law in the event of adoption requires the government to submit all the final accounts of previous years that were not submitted to parliament by previous governments," noting that "one of the paragraphs of the law obliges the government to submit accounts for the coming years in January of each year."

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/04/20/401388/

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down