Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters 02/28/2021 21:17 Baghdad Today - Baghdad And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to

Go down

Al-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters  02/28/2021 21:17 Baghdad Today - Baghdad      And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to Empty Al-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters 02/28/2021 21:17 Baghdad Today - Baghdad And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to

Post  Admin Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:11 pm

Al-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters
Al-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters  02/28/2021 21:17 Baghdad Today - Baghdad      And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to 149644
02/28/2021 21:17
Baghdad Today - Baghdad 

And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to stop the bloodbath, to stop the plans to divide Iraq, and to protect the country from the results of the American-Iranian rivalry on the land of Iraq and from the results of the rivalry and the struggle of brothers with each other .. Then I leave and hand the trust to those who are brought about by fair elections."

And he continued, "With the efforts of this government, we stopped the attempts to divide Iraq and we passed the stage and we passed the economic crisis and put the Iraqi economy on a healthy start and the results of economic reform began to appear, and we succeeded, despite the circumstances and challenges, in providing a reserve for the Central Bank that exceeded 4 billion dollars in a short period, and we succeeded in reducing dependence on Oil is in the 2021 budget and made it 70% ؜ after it was 96% ؜, and the percentage was in favor of revitalizing industry, agriculture and other sectors.
Al-Kazemi stated that "there are those who bet on the bankruptcy of the state and not paying the salaries of employees, but the government has succeeded in overcoming that. Likewise, fighting corruption in the notorious currency auction, and we endure the stabs with patience and calm, and we will not be dragged or succumb to the reaction policy, but we will work to correct Many paths of the political process. We will stand against all anarchist and terrorist groups and all outlaws. "
Al-Kazemi said, "My family, you must cooperate with me to save our country from severe economic, health and security crises that obstruct its path ... If some forces, parties, some political voices and voices of corruption are trying to mislead you ... Pay attention to this misinformation."
He continued, "I say especially to some of the forces that I know have been trying to occupy me and the government for months with successive daily crises in order to prevent us from serving our people and even say that Iraqi patriots are not better than others. ) ".

He concluded his speech by saying, "We succeeded in for Iraq to have a regional and global role in calming down. Yesterday, the foreign minister was in Iran and then in Saudi Arabia and other countries. Iraq will play a pivotal role in calming down and today everyone listens to Iraq, and this government is a tent for everyone, for all political blocs and social sectors." Peaceful demonstrators and all social actors, I hope my message will reach. "
LINK
Al-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters  02/28/2021 21:17 Baghdad Today - Baghdad      And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to ?mid=&wid=52564&sid=&tid=8612&rid=LOADED&custom1=iraqidinar.forumotion.com&custom2=%2Fpost&custom3=mabydickAl-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters  02/28/2021 21:17 Baghdad Today - Baghdad      And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to ?mid=&wid=52564&sid=&tid=8612&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1614632920173Al-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters  02/28/2021 21:17 Baghdad Today - Baghdad      And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to ?mid=&wid=52564&sid=&tid=8612&rid=FINISHED&custom1=iraqidinar.forumotionAl-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters  02/28/2021 21:17 Baghdad Today - Baghdad      And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to ?mid=&wid=52564&sid=&tid=8612&rid=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=1614632920746Al-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters  02/28/2021 21:17 Baghdad Today - Baghdad      And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to ?mid=cd1d2&wid=52564&sid=&tid=8612&rid=MNTZ_INJECT&t=1614632920749Al-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters  02/28/2021 21:17 Baghdad Today - Baghdad      And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to ?mid=90f06&wid=52564&sid=&tid=8612&rid=MNTZ_INJECT&t=1614632920751Al-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters  02/28/2021 21:17 Baghdad Today - Baghdad      And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to ?mid=31af2&wid=52564&sid=&tid=8612&rid=MNTZ_INJECT&t=1614632920753Al-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters  02/28/2021 21:17 Baghdad Today - Baghdad      And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to ?mid=cd1d2&wid=52564&sid=&tid=8612&rid=MNTZ_LOADED&t=1614632921340Al-Kazemi issues several decisions on the background of the events in Nasiriyah, one of which is related to the killing of protesters  02/28/2021 21:17 Baghdad Today - Baghdad      And he continued his speech by saying: "I came in a difficult situation to ?mid=90f06&wid=52564&sid=&tid=8612&rid=MNTZ_LOADED&t=1614632921484

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down