Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A womans point of view !!!!

Go down

A womans point of view !!!! Empty A womans point of view !!!!

Post  Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:33 am

Because there are several of us in this investment that have been in it for a long time, we have seen a lot of this roller coaster ride of talks...

Like 2 to 3 little children fighting... there is an old saying my Grandmother told me many of years ago... that there is his side and there is her side and then there is the Truth!

So I just sit back and watch the action of the children and guess what it usually all works out in the end.... and in between there they get something done and we don't see it...

IMAGINE THAT!!!!!

What I see is a power strugle between the parties and they are excersizing there mouths, to say it nicely!

Do I see it working out, the answer is "yes"

This is what I see

Barzani is a dictator( he has been the ruler for a lot of year and when they changed power who took over? his son did)

Allawi is just a pain in the ASS

Talabini is a Moral and passive person and Just want people to get along

Saleh is much like Talabini

Nujafi... well he is a unique person have not quite figured him out just yet... I will say his is riding the fence

Maliki... very intellegent person and very knowledgeable in Laws... but he does have a flaw and that is his mouth...

Remember you can have all the Brains in the world but "NO" common sence....I should know had a brother like that!

So I will say lets just sit back and watch the saga and see what happens... but I believe it wll work out!

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down