Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For unknown reasons .. Withdrawal of the Arab League mission today from Iraq

Go down

For unknown reasons .. Withdrawal of the Arab League mission today from Iraq Empty For unknown reasons .. Withdrawal of the Arab League mission today from Iraq

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:58 am

The Iraqi Media Network / / Follow-up: Foreign Ministry denied knowledge of the structure of the League of Arab States to withdraw its mission from Baghdad on Sunday, saying it had not received official news

About it, as stated that no information has on the existence of the financial dues of the mission owed ​​by Iraq, surprising not claim those benefits.

While denied the Foreign Relations Committee parliamentary flag, too, to withdraw the mission today, did not rule out the existence of political motives behind the clouds, indicating that it did not meet the mission days and that its presence in Iraq was not impressive.

While predicted political analyst to be behind closed Mission office in Baghdad for fear of government of the role of Qatari influential after its presidency of the Arab League, called on the government to stick to the renewal period of the mission as a mediator acceptable to everyone, pointing to The League mission had an influential role in calming the political situation and the difficult security that prevailed in Iraq, which still exists, and that its presence gives strength to the position of the Iraqi official.

said, however, Abawi, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that "the Arab League mission was supposed to be closed after the Summit ".

He pointed out that "the Arab League had earlier decision on reducing the number of missions, and its mission in Iraq was supposed to shrink." Abizaid and Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, "but then asked to remain mission until the end of the presidency of Iraq to the Arab League and then they shut it down, but so far we have not received anything in this regard.

"has been present in the Arab League mission in Baghdad since late 2005 and took Naji Ahmed Shalgham his presidency in January of 2010.

said Shalgam to Al Bayan UAE last week that the Arab League mission in Baghdad will end its work on 31 March today, building on instructions issued by the Secretariat ", but called to continue to work in Iraq, because there is still a lot to give the university to Iraq.

between the issue of the survival or the departure of the Arab League mission appreciates the Iraqi government and the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States.

He said the void left by the university in Iraq will open the door of foreign intervention in Iraq, and expressed his wish that fills Iraq any attempt to intervene.

Regarding the news that pointed out that the Arab League mission financial dues owed ​​by the government, denied Abbawi saying "not aware I have this issue and all money paid , albeit unpaid, why is authorized to inform (in reference to a statement Shalgam), did not come to the Foreign and tell us so, "adding," I do not have more information, I do not know if contact the Foreign Ministry or informed foreign presence implications financial Iraq. "said Sami al-Askari , a member of the parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee, "I have no information on the subject, and we will continue (today) through to the Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee."

And endured a "issues or political motives behind the withdrawal of the mission, but Iraq had hoped to be the Arab presence strong in Iraq through this office, but unfortunately we did not feel his presence, and did not feel a presence of the Arab League, although there office."

And emphasized the military "personally I did not meet any of them, did not visit any one of them to the Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives, and I did not hear that they met with members of parliament, "the military said that" the withdrawal of the mission is a pity if at all. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://iraqiuon.com/index.php/local/index.1.html

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down