Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From behind the scenes to meet the initiative of Mr. Ammar al-Hakim / Dhafer al-Ani

Go down

From behind the scenes to meet the initiative of Mr. Ammar al-Hakim / Dhafer al-Ani Empty From behind the scenes to meet the initiative of Mr. Ammar al-Hakim / Dhafer al-Ani

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:27 am

Published in: 9:37 am, June 2, 2013 Editor: Hushuk the
Iraq first

A week ago from now, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim movement shuttle on political leaders to put an initiative meeting symbolic, yet he was our point of view, what the symbolism of the meeting, and shortening of the word and one for the master and the lack of an agenda for the meeting, but we are understanding the motives have told us that the inclusion of any subject The meeting will fail from the original, and it is important that there be a first step, a meeting just meeting for melting ice which exacerbate the differences, with the promise of interviews after the operation.

We want to help in that takes brother Amar and legal status as a person to be admissibility when everyone Maybe if asked anyone else this initiative to found more than objector.
تدارسنا it in the list are united, the basic principle in the initiative are involved are united because Osama Najafi brother is one of the sides of the equation in the problem, and the other party, of course, is Mr. Maliki, the prime minister.
We were the test is not easy, فانتخابات Nineveh and Anbar on the doors and are among the most important provinces to us, and trolls in troubled waters many, and perhaps such a step affect on electoral رصيدنا.
But the burning question we had: Priority for whom? For the benefit of Iraq or to our electoral advantage. ?
The answer was unanimous: the interests of Iraq, of course, without a doubt. From here, we began to think about the methodology of the meeting.
Do Iraqis interest in the meeting, or in the continuation of the dispute?
Do Iraqis interest in the security community concern or do they need to reassure the message?
Do you consider us our usual بثقته audience in that we will not overfed to its interests or will think that we changed our attitudes?
I said to my brothers Come to think in a way mirrored what if we refused the meeting? How the Iraqis will look to us? They will say when that we put the stick in the cupboard, and we انبحث for solutions, but the continuation of the dispute, and that we are not indifferent to their deteriorating security situation, particularly in Baghdad and Diyala. In light of our answers and our assessment of the situation and agreed to attend the meeting, Iraq's interest above all else. A decision has not been without personal appreciation to Mr. Hakim itself.
There are things that protocol may seem small to some, but in substantive political action, are invited? Places to sit, those words? Number of representation of each party, and there is a handshake between الغرماء or not, and others.
We were surprised yesterday the existence of the name Qais al-Khazali President League of the Righteous Among the invitees, has objected strongly, but we informed the brothers based on the call in that in the case of the presence of al-Khazali we سنعتذر from participating, it's a red line for us and a leader of the militia, the center of the political meeting, especially with the presence of his accusations with regard to the security file, and at the very least it days before politicians threatened physical liquidation even if they were in their armored vehicles, Brothers has responded to our request. This is the subject of valuation for us.

The room was tidy and the organization, and the names placed on each chair number of invitees completely, and receiver busy, and Mr. Maliki after us came threw without a handshake greeting, that was the agreement.
Your Mavi meeting in voice reader Quran, had tormented شجيا, did not hear the like of before, not even my friend Maitham Tamar skilled reader of Baghdadi standings. I am with all the Kent State echo with myself God God.

Mr. Ammar said his speech was completely implications of the Constitution, and was amazed that in our Constitution, all these rights are ignored and are being dealt with selectively excessive.
Between me and Mr. Ammar told him: I felt you did not تخاطبني the word. When asked why? I told him honest fact my feeling: Because you said in your word, addressing the politicians you who Garatm the dictatorial regime, and lived activists in the immigrant and exile, and I have not lived in the immigrant and exile, I was in Iraq, I'm siege and war, as I did not Ogara the former regime, was top-notch arms against him. The man understands my complaint.

In the hall side and after the official ceremony I was standing next to Najafi came Mr. Ammar, along with Dr. Ahmed Abdul Ghafoor and Mr. Haidari, the head Shiite Waqf, politicians and others which hopes brother Osama accept the handshake, Mr. Prime Minister, has insisted Osama that initiates the Prime Minister this, but in the end they met in middle of the road, and literary under pressure to Mr. Bahr al-Ulum exchange president legislative and executive branches of friendly kisses.

Pulled me Mr. Ammar from my hand to shake hands with Mr. al-Maliki has done without hesitation, the matter I have not personally opposed, but it is a political position, but I want to know who pushed me from behind for the purpose of kissing.
Cries of invitees cheering with joy, considering it a good start to discuss the political problems in the spirit of good.
After this meeting Here we are in united نتدارس the important initiative with a clear agenda adopted by the Vice-President, Dr. Khodair al These include the important thoughts of space, including the just demands of the protestors, and the problematic balance of power management, including the security file and other subjects not less important.

I think in the initiative: it alone, and its importance is not enough, and we bet on the coming days in the activation of a practical nature meetings out of the crisis endured by our country and under the roof of a reasonable time frame.

Iraqna As you can see at a crossroads tough, get out of the crisis needs to be leaders of courage, because peace Aasnah weak, and beware that Tamnoa to him my family between the Authority and خانعين have it handed Mawhoum, and that security can not be living under oppression and tyranny. The only way out is a powerful partnership, who look to each other and to their fellow citizens that they are on an equal footing. This is reflected in the meeting today, and this is the symbolism as I've seen.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.4.hathalyoum.net/iraqnews.php%3Faction%3Dsit%26cd%3D0%26sid%3D220819&usg=ALkJrhiNtACemCHd5bS1HCEZ1FwzhJIh6Q

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down