Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nechirvan Barzani: I will visit Baghdad soon to discuss the oil pipeline which performs in Arbil

Go down

Nechirvan Barzani: I will visit Baghdad soon to discuss the oil pipeline which performs in Arbil Empty Nechirvan Barzani: I will visit Baghdad soon to discuss the oil pipeline which performs in Arbil

Post  Admin Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:13 am

November 24, 2013

[ltr]Announced Nechirvan Barzani, president of the Kurdistan Regional Government, for making a visit Baghdad soon to discuss with the federal government the subject of the oil pipeline, which performs in Arbil.

A statement from the Kurdistan Regional Government, today, received by all of Iraq [where], a copy of which, "The Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan region, held today Sunday, 24/11/2013, a meeting chaired by Barzani President of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the presence of Imad Ahmed, Vice President of Regional Government Kurdistan, The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government for the oil pipeline, which performs in accordance with an agreement between the KRG and Turkey, saying that "the tube in its final stages and the Minister of the wealth of nature and the difference supervising work on the completion of the project on an ongoing basis, and we believe we will start exporting oil early next year, and for this purpose I will visit Baghdad soon, and I will put the agreement and the project in front of the federal government, and with them Snhbut this topic to reach an agreement in the interest of Iraq. "

He also spoke Najirfan for the parliamentary elections of Kurdistan, which took place on September 21 last year, saying, "The election was a success," stressing that "all parties have the intention to participate in the next government," stressing that "the next four years will be years of institution-building and hard work."

According to the statement, the president of the Kurdistan Regional Government explained, "We want all parties to participate in the next government, we will not accept impossible conditions of any party, any party will be with us a common vision with him we will form the government, we want to be the coming years, years of stability and services?.

The meeting also discussed, File young people who go to Syria, and decided to form a committee headed by the Minister of the Interior and the membership of the parties concerned, to follow up on the reasons why young people and how to reduce them.

And around the provincial elections, the Cabinet decided that the elections take place on April 30, 2014, and decided to inform the Electoral Commission for elections official letter in order to conduct the necessary preparations to hold the elections on schedule.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqdirectory.com/ar/news/iraq-business-news.aspx&sandbox=0&usg=ALkJrhg5dWMgTvbEhNQjYTcLczQ3a3IfYQ
[/ltr]

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down