Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** guess what my suspecions could be correct**** Working be hind the scenes!!!!!

Go down

*** guess what my suspecions could be correct**** Working be hind the scenes!!!!! Empty *** guess what my suspecions could be correct**** Working be hind the scenes!!!!!

Post  Admin Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Motionless «undeclared» to settle differences

24/06/2012 0:00

BAGHDAD - Al Sabah

I learned »morning» from political sources familiar with the existence of the mobility of unspoken between the political parties to bring the views and reach a settlement as a prelude to ending the crisis.

The sources said that «most of the political parties expressed a clear understanding in dealing with the political and administration».

In this regard, the MP said the coalition state law, Abbas al-Bayati said in a statement to «morning»: The «talk about the withdrawal of confidence from the Government of the partnership is no longer justified on objective and there is a serious approach of the political blocs to resolve the crisis through national dialogue, the Constitution and therefore, after the closure of the path through the President of the Republic for the withdrawal of confidence, the path II, who is seeking some of the parties to adopt more difficult and needs to be evidence and documents which interrogation ».

He said al-Bayati revelations the sources »Sabah», said that «the capital is witnessing a political dynamic hidden in the form of bilateral meetings, triple and an exchange of letters oral and written so as to push the parties to meet in the middle of the road in order to develop a draft national meeting and completion of the agenda, date, duration and make it a success, where The chance encounters of the blocks to review their positions and straightened again to position itself in a new location where everyone agrees on one line in relation to resolving the problems between the political parties ».

As a member of the Liberal bloc of parliamentary of the Sadrist movement MP Jawad Alshahyla has stressed that« his bloc will not vote to withdraw confidence , unless it is satisfied interrogations ».

He Alshahyla «morning», «We are still on the covenant with the parties calling for the withdrawal of confidence, provided that the availability of enough evidence to question Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and able to gather 124 votes, and give them the Sadrists 40 votes and thus a quorum 164 votes of no confidence based on agreement between the Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr and other parties ».

He also said a spokesman for the Kurdistan Alliance, a pro-Tayeb: The «the outskirts of social Erbil and Najaf decided to go in trying to draw confidence from the Prime Minister and there is a legal committee is working to prepare a paper questioning and will be submitted to the Presidency within 3 days, according to a speaker and then leaves it to a vote of Parliament ».

However, Haitham al-Jubouri MP for the State of Law coalition said determining his coalition two conditions for admission to question the prime minister. Jubouri said to (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network):« We are in state law are not afraid of questioning, but we have some of the conditions for admission by one of the our point of view is very necessary to ensure transparency, I should not be questioning politically and The personal nature, but must be professionally ». and Jubouri that« the second condition and the most important is the nomination of Vice independent moderator to ensure neutrality, the fact that the Presidency belongs to the lists claim replaces head of the government ».

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=29753

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down