Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Batch recent compensation Kuwait will turn into investment projects in Iraq

Go down

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Batch recent compensation Kuwait will turn into investment projects in Iraq  Empty Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Batch recent compensation Kuwait will turn into investment projects in Iraq

Post  Admin Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:12 am

Special / newspaper integrity / faith Qasim - MP for the Civic Democratic Alliance Alusi today that "Kuwait is willing to transfer the remaining amount of compensation allocated to them in a way investment in the country."

Alusi said in a statement (newspaper rectitude) "I heard personally from the Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad that there is a proposal to transfer these funds to investments in Iraq," noting that "This is a good step guide to Kuwait realizing the importance of joint cooperation between the two countries."

He added that "Iraq is now suffering from the global crisis, low oil prices and the budget for spending on anti-terrorism Aldaasha and I hope that we get with our neighbors Kuwait to freeze or cancel the final installment of compensation."

He noted that "on Iraq that seeks to build a good diplomatic relations with its neighbor Kuwait and strengthen the alliance with the face of terrorism, whatever."

He added: I want to go to the biggest ambition that I hope the prime minister and his accompanying delegation to arrive in good and officially documented results with respect to the latest compensation. "

The prime minister Haider al-Abadi Sunday arrived in Kuwait on an official visit during which he will meet the Amir of Kuwait and other senior officials.

http://alestiqama.com/?p=140666

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down