Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mnt Goat Tuesday Update Post - “MUST PROCEED WITH THE REFORMS” Part 1 of 2

Go down

Mnt Goat Tuesday Update Post - “MUST PROCEED WITH THE REFORMS” Part 1 of 2  Empty Mnt Goat Tuesday Update Post - “MUST PROCEED WITH THE REFORMS” Part 1 of 2

Post  Admin Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:26 am

9/22/2015

UU6810 – “MUST PROCEED WITH THE REFORMS” by Mnt Goat

Hello Everyone,

As many of you beer lovers may know the 182nd annual Munich Oktoberfest has begun last Saturday and so my family and I will traveling on the bahn and heading to Munich soon to participate. We try to go every year as it has become a tradition for us. Last year we were present on Saturday for the tapping of the first Oktoberfest-beer-barrel by the Munich mayor in the Schottenhamel Tent. We missed it this year but we will still drink our share of the bier. Meine Kinder enjoy the rides and the mid week is not so busy and hectic.

This will be my last news letter until we return from Munich. However I will try to tap (no pun intended) into the news in the gasthof hotel while we are in the city and maybe give a nice update for you in Friday or Saturday for the week ending. How does this sound?

Today I come to you once again to see what sense we can all make out of this RV saga of the Iraqi dinar.
I have to tell you news was very slow over the weekend but now the news is crazy again. Sorry for today’s very long news letter once again. I guess if you want the truth you will just have to read it…..lol…..

We are off to a start of a fantastic week! In the many years of following this saga I have never seen such progress move so fast. Some element is definitely behind supporting Abadi and his council.

Remember too Oct 1st or early October is coming upon us very quickly. These next coming weeks should be very interesting. Did I not warn you about mid September period?

Today’s News

Today is Tuesday September 22nd and still no RV. I also want to say that when Iraq is ready to revalue their currency and come back as an international player it will just happen. NOTHING WILL STOP IT.

There are no boogie men, conspiracies or foreign countries with issues holding it back each weekend as some make you believe.

Let’s review what is happening as this week progresses so far.

Before I begin today once again I have to clean up some misinformation being spread by these so called intel “gurus”.

Now they are saying that the Mastercard has gone international. Really? Prove it to me. I dare you!.

We must stop this foolishness in the dinar community. People are getting confused and mixed up. Can you read? Then why don’t you take off your RV hat and read the article below for what it is truly trying to tell the citizens. Again they take an ounce of intel and mold it into their own pound of hype. Anything it seems to hype you us these days. Just ridiculous !

What is really happening with the Mastercards?

I have gone through this many times already in my past news letters. The facts have not changed. How many times must I tell you that these cards WILL NOT GO INTERNATIONAL until the currency is once again back on the international global exchanges. They can not use these cards outside of Iraq until this happens. Of ocurse they can try but they won’t get any money out of the ATMs. Sorry! Using the cards outside of Iraq means - the IQD rates will have to be in the international exchanges which enables the link to the conversion programs so the new currency can be converted from the country of origin’s currency amount.

So this did not yet happen and the article below is also telling us this fact. The article below is from an economists who is suggesting they now take advantage of the modern technology. So why would they be telling us this if they already did it?

But we all know the limitations until Iraq gets back its international currency, and we also know this has NOT YET HAPPENED! If you are a long standing Mnt Goat reader you know better.

I quote “economists calls for the expansion of the credit card”. So what does EXPANSION mean to you? It means the FUTURE expansion meaning it has NOT YET HAPPENED. Get it ? Am I missing something? The article below is NOT telling us the Mastercard can be used internationally. So calm down we are not any closer to the RV than we were last week.

So please stop listening to this nonsense once again. Here is the article below. Their words not mine. NO hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS.

I know many of you don’t enjoy this part of the news and tell me I should stop. But this news letter is not all about you and for you. Sorry !

Article Begins

ECONOMIST CALLS FOR THE EXPANSION OF CREDIT CARD

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://hathalyoum.net/sit/783941.htm

More convincing the people to use cards instead of cash

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - called the economic expert Majid picture, the expansion of credit cards circulating through the apparatus in all shops, hotels and shopping centers as well as banks, and educate citizens the benefits of their use for the development of exchange technology.

Rafidain Bank announced, on Saturday, ironing my card adoption Card and MasterCard in employees and retirees pay the salaries, allowing for retirees who are abroad to withdraw their salaries from any ATM in any country they are in.

And said the picture's (IMN) The "declaration of Rafidain Bank on the use of cards ironing Card and MasterCard in employees and retirees pay the salaries of a good step needed to develop and expand," adding that "most of the Arab and foreign countries are using credit cards in payment of salaries and shopping monetary and trading because of their Positive effects on the citizen to keep his money from loss and theft. "

And enter the Rafidain Bank, according to officials, advanced technologies in its work in line with the modern in the world banking reality and achieved quality regarding the use of the smart card boom (ironing Card) for retirees and groups covered by them after it was in the past through the receipt and manually activated at various state institutions.

Article Ends

Next I want to present you with some insight that Iraq is in fact working hard on trying to reconcile the issues within the National Guard law. It appears that some members of parliament feel the necessity to take the advice of the USA. Last week I presented you with an article telling us the USA suggested that they launch a conscription (darft like program) for all citizens. It appears that this recommendation did not go over very well as many parliament deputies still feel too much intervention by the USA. I quote from the article below - "it is possible to take cues from the US side, but not mandatory application of the Parliament is prescribed laws" and "noting that any external interference in Iraqi affairs is unacceptable”.

I firmly feel they will work out any issues before Eid and we will see the conclusion of this law maybe this week or next. It is looking very good. Remember it can’t go on forever.

Their latest target is Oct 1st for National Guard law, Judicial Reforms, Amnesty, and Investment laws.

Just Monday 9/21 we heard that Fuad Masum has announced “we finished the National reconciliation project & will present after the feast!”. This means after Eid around October 4th timeframe. Hurray ! This confirms the target of very early Oct I have been talking about. Please go back and refer to my news letter from 5/27/15 (LINK) UU5516 called “Tribal Reconciliation Needed”.

Article Begins

EXTERNAL INTERVENTION OF THE NATIONAL GUARD LAW PASSING IS UNACCEPTABLE

Monday
21 September 2015 | 04:53 evening |

The coalition of the wise: the external intervention of the National Guard passed a law delay

BAGHDAD / .. stressed the citizen coalition led by Ammar al-Hakim, on Monday, that the external intervention of the National Guard delay passed a law, "noting that any external interference in Iraqi affairs is unacceptable”.

The MP said the coalition Salim Shawki's "Eye Iraq News" that "outside interference National Guard law complicates matters more than it solves and puts Barriers", adding that "the National Guard Law came to save the blood and the rights of the popular crowd and the sons of the tribes."

And between Shawki that "the US ambassador did not intervene formally issue of the National Guard and any intervention it is unacceptable," explaining that "it is possible to take cues from the US side, but not mandatory application of the Parliament is prescribed laws".

As revealed Badr bloc in Parliament, Monday, all the pressure exercised by the US ambassador to Iraq to pass the National Guard Law, claim ambassador to desist from its interventions the internal affairs of Iraq and the political process.

It is noteworthy that the theme of the National Guard and find the intricacies of the law by some lawmakers that since put Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with assuming his official duties. Ended 9
www.aynalirawnews.com

Article Ends

Seems many politicians are still very angry about the gradual reforms to eliminate the immunity of politicians. This encourages corruption since they can not be convicted while they are still in office. I have always thought to myself how weird is this? Well I guess I was not the only one too since Abadi seems to be taking the bull by the horns on this issue too. This is an important part of fighting this corruption and his reform program.

The largest impact we know is on the elimination of the three vice presidental positions. I suspected we would be hearing from each of the dismissed VPs soon in this topic. Maliki has already sounded off, now its Allawi’s turn.

So Abadi knew he was going to take many “punches” on his decision to eliminate these positions in the government.. So here it comes. Out pops an article from Allawi. See articles below. This stuff is almost predictable now. The timing is perfect.

I would not worry too much about this jibber jabber from Allawi, since Abadi is going to stand firm on his reforms. He will remain as the prime minister and has a very large following and support base. The only way he will leave his position is in a coffin and this would be a very big mistake for Iraq’s progress. So relax they will not hold new elections and will instead continue with the reforms and movement toward the RV. Remember too USA president Obama has made a declaration in public he is fully behind Abadi’s government. So even if there was a coupe or assignation the USA would have justification to move in and occupy that county again. This would not be pretty.
Article Begins:

9/21 ABADI SPEECH - MUST PROCEED WITH THE REFORMS

Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi: there is no substitute for proceeding with reforms except chaos and the return of abhorrent dictatorship

Sept 21 2015

The Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi stressed that the fight against the political quota system is an essential part of the fight against corruption because personal or party loyalty leads to promotion of those close to you at the expense of the professionals and capable people, and this injustice destroys society and we will not allow it.

The PM said in a speech during his attendance on Monday (in a ceremony honoring the teams completing the pension applications of the families of martyrs in their homes) that the people may be patient with the difficult economic situation, but they will not stand for the presence of a privileged class that enjoys protections.

He continued: I said from the beginning that the demonstrations are an alarm bell that helps us to address the imbalance in our political system and to cooperate in addressing the issue of salaries and protections, and if the government has a responsibility to protect officials from terrorism, this does not mean that there will be armies of protection details equivalent to three divisions, and there cannot be for one person a protection force of 500 or 800. The country needs combat troops defending the homeland and the people. We are continuing these reforms for justice and equity and the abolition of inequalities, and I will not back down even if it cost me my life, because the alternative is chaos and the return of abhorrent dictatorship that brought wars and mass graves and the sanctions and destruction. The correct action is to modify our political system and fight corruption.

The Prime Minister added: I said as prime minister when I do go out to visit areas that I do not cut off the roads and do not use armoured vehicles, and put my needs as a marker for the protection needs of officials.

He pointed out that we are seekers of peace and not war, and this war was imposed on us, and Daesh entered our territory from Syria with the support of others, but the magic turned against the magician, and Daesh today threatens the Gulf states, Turkey and Jordan, and does not target the Shia only and so it exploded mosques in Saudi Arabia, and therefore we believe calls for cooperation to counter Daesh.

The PM added: Even some who supported Daesh and thought they came to serve them, they discovered the truth, and our troops are welcome in Al-Anbar and Salahuddin, and we reassure the sons of Nineveh that we are coming to free them.

He praised the volunteers who serve the families of the martyrs and the initiative of the completion of their transactions in their homes, because they offer a bright image of Iraqi youth. He said: the nation which cherishes its sacrifices and serves their families, deserve to be raise the standard of freedom, and in particular the martyrs of the popular mobilisation who seek martyrdom walking on their feet and will not give up their nation for money and sacrifice their lives so life can continue.

The Prime Minister ordered the start of an initiative to care for the wounded in hospitals and homes for those who deserve care for a longer period, and instructed to simplify the procedures for the completion of transactions for citizens and investors, because if the procedures were simple the citizen and the investor would not be forced to pay a bribe to progress their transactions, and these corrupt people are showing resistance to efforts to fight corruption, because they stand to lose the illegitimate money that they receive.

Prime Minister’s Media Office
Monday 21 September 2015

Article Ends

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat Tuesday Update Post - “MUST PROCEED WITH THE REFORMS” Part 1 of 2  Empty Re: Mnt Goat Tuesday Update Post - “MUST PROCEED WITH THE REFORMS” Part 1 of 2

Post  Admin Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:27 am

Mnt Goat Tuesday Update Post - “MUST PROCEED WITH THE REFORMS” Part 2 of 2
9/22/2015

(See below for Updates on CBI Reforms and Fighting ISIS / DAASH)

ABADI: CLOSE TO ME THEY MAY TURN AGAINST AND ISOLATE ME FROM MY POST

Monday 21-09-2015 | 5:31:51

Shafaq News / The head of the Iraqi government, Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, he was awaiting a number of people close to him and the coup to remove him from power.

Abadi's remarks came during a speech at the "Conference of the government must be of service" which, he said, some officials guards equal to the number three military brigades, soldiers, adding that this is not reasonable by any standard.

Abadi said that everyone is aware that many people affected by the reforms, pointing out that he does not rule out that because of their quest for a coup against him.
Abadi and held over the past months, a number of reforms approved by the Iraqi Council of Representatives included packs in addition to the cancellation of the posts of Vice President and the prime minister, decisions to reduce the number of officials and take a series of other legal proceedings.
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/29966

Article Ends

Article Begins

OFFICIAL: US EMBASSY FOILED TWO ATTEMPTS TO ASSASSINATE AL-ABADI
Scales News
09.22.2015 at 11:52

Follow-up scales News
Middle East London newspaper revealed in its edition on Tuesday, quoting a senior Iraqi official that the US Embassy informed the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi two attempts to assassinate him, one was in advanced stages of implementation.

The official said according to the newspaper that "the US embassy in Baghdad foiled two attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, was one of them in the planning stages, while the second and reached an advanced stage of implementation."

The official said, "Abadi has already been subjected during the last period of a number of assassination attempts, however, that was detected by US help was for one in the process of planning by the elements at home and close to the views associated with Balebadi," while the second was "at the entrance to the Green Zone from the point of suspension bridge in the capital Baghdad, which appears to have been a bombing, but it may have been officers confessed to involvement in the arrest of this process/"

The official noted that "the United States informed al-Abadi to attempt, through its embassy in Baghdad," adding that "attempts to assassinate the Abadi appears to be the result of decisions taken sometimes very bold and attitudes towards some political forces."

It is said that "the prime minister Haider al-Abadi stressed, on Monday, as the past in the way of implementation of the reforms announced by even if it COST HIM HIS LIFE, noting that the organization Daash terrorist threat to Turkey and Jordan."

Abadi said, during his speech at the "Your government serving you" conference attended / scales News /, "We know that some close associates of us will turn on us after these reforms which could cost us our lives, pointing out that" the alternative to the reforms is dictatorship and chaos, but reforms to correct the path remains political and so we are involved."

The prime minister said, "The demonstrations are the warning and alert system and fix it because there is a disparity in salaries and benefits, because some protections for some of the characters equal to the sum of three teams, but in the real measurement of this unreasonable and has developed a measure of myself as prime minister, and I saw how much we need," noting that "This reduction is because we are suffering from the collapse of oil prices."

And between, that "political quota system is part of our file reformist, because the controls appointments come from the same party and far from professional and close relatives, nepotism and lack of equal opportunities for others, principle of the completion of the transaction will eliminate part of the quota system."

And Abadi pointed out that "DAASH EFFECT IS NOT LIMITED TO IRAQ ONLY, BUT HAS BEGUN TO AFFECT THE SECURITY OF TURKEY AND JORDAN, and this is a real and realistic threat and not the word of my must therefore fight the organization and response, noting that" Iraqi security forces are welcome today in Ramadi, Salah al-Din, and there a distress call from the people of Nineveh to free them from terrorist gangs "

Article Ends

Article Begins

IRAQ: FORMER VP ALLAWI CALLS FOR ABADI’S REMOVAL

Written by : Hamza Mustafa
on : Monday, 21 Sep, 2015

Sources say move unlikely to bear fruit as Abadi still enjoys support from powerful Iraqi figures
Former Iraqi vice president Iyad Allawi speaks to reporters in Baghdad, Iraq, on December 29, 2013. (AP Photo/Hadi Mizban)

Baghdad and London, Asharq Al-Awsat—Iraq’s former vice president Iyad Allawi, whose post was canceled by Prime Minister Haider Al-Abadi, has called for Iraqi MPs to remove the PM.

Abadi canceled Iraq’s three vice president posts in August as part of a drive to weed out corruption and trim a bloated governmental apparatus. The move, part of a response to growing discontent on the Iraqi street and ongoing protests, has now met with opposition from the three former post-holders, Allawi, Nuri Maliki and Osama Al-Nujaifi, with the latter two declaring the move unconstitutional.

On Friday Allawi publicly called on the National Alliance bloc in the Iraqi parliament, which includes the ruling Islamic Da’wa Party headed by Abadi, to remove the PM from power and pave the way for fresh elections to decide on a replacement.

A day later Allawi released a statement criticizing some of Abadi’s reforms, including a recent decision to remove politicians’ immunity from prosecution—a move he said would prove to be a “death knell” for the premier.

Allawi said Abadi’s policies were “not in the spirit of reform as [the premier] claimed, and instead pave the way for . . . the spread of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria [ISIS] in the country.”

He added that Abadi’s policies would also increase “sectarianism in politics, the proliferation of arms outside government jurisdiction . . . organized crime, and the government’s inability to protect citizens and foreign workers, leading to a complete deterioration in the country’s security situation.”

Allawi’s statement is a rare act of rebellion against Abadi by a prominent politician in Iraq. However, several National Alliance MPs have come out in support of the prime minister since Allawi’s statement on Friday.

Meanwhile, sources have told Asharq Al-Awsat the move remains unlikely so long as Abadi enjoys the support of the highest Shi’ite authority in Iraq, Grand Ayatollah Ali Al-Sistani.

They also said other powerful Shi’ite figures in the country, including the Moqtada Al-Sadr, the leader of the Sadrist Movement, and Ammar Al-Hakim, the leader of the Shi’ite Islamist party the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq (ISCI), one of Iraq’s largest, would oppose the move.

Moreover, no other candidates from the Islamic Da’wa Party would put themselves forward to replace Abadi should he be removed.

Article Ends

Article Begins

NEW PRIME MINISTER HAIDER AL-ABADI PLEDGING TO CONTINUE THE REFORMS AND WORK TO ACHIEVE FAIRNESS AND JUSTICE

New Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, pledging to continue the reforms and work to achieve fairness and justice, and as pointed out that there was "strong resistance to thwart reforms by what he called" a living Almacaniven to the Sacred ".

Ebadi said during a ceremony honoring the teams working to achieve the retirement of the martyrs transactions in their homes that he will not back down from those reforms even if "cost him his life," noting that "corruption is hiding behind the complex procedures and red tape in government departments and simplification of procedures eliminates this corruption," noting that "the quota system political and appointment on the basis of loyalty to the parties and taking into account the lack of professional competence and injustice caused to the community and will lead to its destruction. "

He said al-Abadi, that "the goal of reducing the number of security officials came to achieve justice and fairness and not to expose them to danger," asserting that "protect me procession does not include armor and cut roads during his visit to the regions and provinces," stressing at the same time, that "the decision to reduce the protection cause resentment among many officials among them close to him. "

The national coalition leader Iyad Allawi counting, in (19 September 2015), that the decision of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi reduce protection officials "prepare the ground for the operation to assassinate him" does not hurt in the alleged reform box, he pointed out that the risks to his life, "appear to be more serious" being "leads" the national project, and as he emphasized that it is "more symbols that have been attacked and threatened liquidation", pointed out that Germany declared kill someone tried to assassinate during his tenure as prime minister.

Article Ends

Update: CBI Reforms

I thought it would be good to include an ongoing section on the CBI cleanup since I believe this is now moving forward and picking up pace. Remember I told you that the proxy governor must be replaced and Dr. Shabibi reinstated prior to any RV. We can expect this to happen soon, like in huge surprise headlines.

Remember I told you when Dr Shabibi was at the helm as the governor he was constantly combating this money laundering and coming up with better reforms. Once he was gone it became ramped and so we now have the anti-money laundering and terrorist act, passing last week. Now they are getting it very clear who is responsible for policing this up. See article below. I luv it !

Article Begins:

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CENTRAL BANK EXCLUSIVELY

http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/52048.html
rother - Baghdad
The parliamentary finance committee confirmed that the application of measures to combat money laundering and terrorism financing law will be the responsibility of the central bank exclusively.

The committee member said Masood Haider "The past period has seen significant weakness in the fight against money laundering and the smuggling of hard currency and therefore has been coordination with international financial working group to prepare a draft anti-money passed by the Parliament recently laundering law."

He added that "all measures taken to implement and activate the anti-money laundering and terrorism financing law is the responsibility of the Central Bank of class basis."

Haider said that "the anti-money laundering department at the Central Bank will be strengthened and judges linked to the Department of Economic Security, as well as the employment of legal experts and economists," adding that "the law still needs more time and effort to fill the void in the banking sector."

He noted that the parliamentary finance committee and after the rise in the dollar exchange rate, I noted "the existence of mafias supported by some political decision-makers in Iraq."
And "that there are names of accused of smuggling currency and money laundering to the Iraqi judiciary and the banking sector and the Central Bank, will be right to take legal action."
The House of Representatives voted last week to approve the anti-money laundering and terrorism financing law.

Article Ends

Update: Fighting ISIS / DAASH

Wanted to keep you updated on the fight against ISIS and DAASH since after all the physical security of Iraq is a large factor is whether they are going to RV sooner than later. We must pay attention to what the USA is doing in the Anbar and Mosul regions. The attitude towards Iranian influence is also a huge factor not to be taken lightly in our search for the truth in this RV saga. So below is an article on the latest news. Seems the USA strategy is working to push ISIS and DAASH back into Syria. You see they must isolate them and confine them. Once this is done it is much easier to remove them. Once across the boarders of Iraq they can then secure the boarders.
Article Begins

Baghdadi issued orders to withdraw Daash prominent leaders from Anbar
Following the organization of the international coalition bombed losses

Basenyoz views
09/21/2015 21:32

The leader of the Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Daash
Iraqi security source revealed on Monday for issuing organization of the Islamic state or the so-called media (b Daash) ordered the withdrawal of prominent leaders in the organization of the Iraqi city of Ramadi to the Syrian territory on the back of preparing for a military operation in Anbar province (118 km west of Baghdad. (

The source, who preferred anonymity told (Basenyoz) that "accurate intelligence reached them that the successor organization of the so-called Daash Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi issued an order to the prominent leaders of the organization to withdraw from the gray areas to inside Syrian territory."

He added that the reason for the withdrawal comes against the backdrop of "increasing the flights carried out by US and Iraqi military aircraft on the strongholds of the organization, which claimed the lives of many elements of Daash, as well as the presence of a major military operation will be carried out in the coming days for the Liberation of the province of organization with US support."

He explained that the leaders Daash stationed in Ramadi, considered the mastermind of the organization, which often depends on them in planning for the implementation of the so-called invasions against Iraqi security forces, as well as carrying out the manufacture of various weapons and ammunition to be used in their operations and that the leaders who are in mostly city from the Russian and German and American nationalities, as well as Arab nationalities.

Article Ends

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All,
Mnt Goat

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down