Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Extreme Pressure to Complete the Needed Reforms” by Mnt Goat - Monday Update Post - Part 1 of 2

Go down

“Extreme Pressure to Complete the Needed Reforms” by Mnt Goat - Monday Update Post - Part 1 of 2  Empty “Extreme Pressure to Complete the Needed Reforms” by Mnt Goat - Monday Update Post - Part 1 of 2

Post  Admin Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:37 am

10/12/2015

UU6817 –“Extreme Pressure to Complete the Needed Reforms” by Mnt Goat

Hello Everyone,

Now that everyone is rested from my last couple news letters I am going to hit you with a really long one today…lol….. Please, please read it all. It is full of so much information.

Today’s news is all about UNDERSTANDING what is really going on with the new prime minister Abadi’s reforms. So if you really want up to the minute news – here it is.

No hype about a pending RV this week….so sorry!

But I will say I believe we may be heading for another good opportunity for a window to RV coming up in the later part of October/early November if all goes well accordingly. I can not tell you the plan since it is not meant for your ears as you would only hype it up and spread rumors anyhow about it.

I am not saying it is going to RV come mid October/November either. I only said IF, and only IF Iraq can accomplish their goals they will be inline to RV.

So what does Iraq still have left to accomplish?
I HAVE TOLD YOU THESE ITEMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN PAST NEWS LETTERS. Please go back and read them. (Link to the Mnt Goat Category at Recaps) Sorry no space in this news letter to review them once again today.

So now let’s get on with the news of today.

Today’s News

Today is Monday October 12th and still no RV. So what is taking it so long?

We simply had to wait for the events to unfold that are required to bring the political stability, physical security and the economic stability needed for this RV event to occur. Why would they bring back the currency when the reason they shut it down in the first place is still evident? Iraq must get to a state of stability or there will be no RV….get it? But when will they reach the needed of stability?

In my last news letter I talked about what is happening in all three of these categories of stability and I let you be the judge to tell me if you see an RV on the very near horizon unless Abadi can get his reforms instituted sooner than later.

So two weeks ago, last week, and over this past weekend once again we witnessed massive protests and demonstrations in the streets of Iraq over the inability to get these needed reforms completed.

I quote from one of the articles below– “The capital Baghdad and 10 Iraqi provinces are (Babylon, Karbala, Najaf, Diwaniyah and Muthanna, Dhi Qar, Wasit, Maysan, Basra and Diyala) is witnessing massive demonstrations since more than a month to condemn the poor services and corruption in government institutions and the judiciary, resulting in many of the reforms announced by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi”.

The pressure is on the Abadi government to set a timeframe and not let this go on forever, which seems to be the case sometimes. But he can’t do it alone he needs the full backing of parliament. Could this be why the religious leaders and instigating these demonstrations (to force parliament to get off their xxxxx and get these laws passed.

So today I present you with four very recent articles on this topic below. WOW four on the same topic?

Remember I told you when we see so much news on the same topic to pay close attention. Something is about to happen in this area of concern. It is not coincidental.

Please don’t anyone dare tell me the reforms are all done or that they are not important for the RV. You would simply have to be either brain dead or a complete idiot to think otherwise. Yes – I am talking to many of you so called intel”gurus” out there.

These articles I present today tell a couple interesting points:
1) that the accountability and justice law is not yet passed in parliament;

2) the accountability and justice law is VERY important and needed in the next step to prosecuting these corrupt officials thus the lack of these reforms is holding up the process of prosecuting them.

3) the citizens are at a breaking point. They have had enough of procrastination and need a timeline to complete these reforms (will they get it soon?),

I believe when we see the accountability and justice law we will see these corrupt government officials be prosecuted at all levels and at warp speed. These trials should not take long since in most cases the evidence is overwhelming. I also believe this will lead to less disruption in getting the remainder of the needed reforms completed and thus a window for an RV.

It is all going to come to a beautiful conclusion all of a sudden and shortly.

Article Begins

IRAQIS ARE DEMONSTRATING ONCE AGAIN: WAITING FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROMISES AND REFORM THE JUDICIARY

Friday 09-10-2015 | 7:13:45

Twilight News / thousands of Iraqis came out in mass protests on Friday in the provinces of central and southern Iraq to demand that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi its promises concerning the reform of the conditions of the country.

The protests come at a continuation of the demonstrations and wide out about two months ago in the days of the combination, where the population is fed up with the rampant corruption in government departments and poor public services.

Thousands of protesters today in Baghdad, Muthanna, Karbala, Diwaniya and Basra and Baghdad, Dhi Qar, Maysan, Wasit, Najaf, Babel and elsewhere, waving Iraqi flags and banners calling for the reform of the conditions of the country.

Over the past two months it has been a lot of protest chants directed against local officials in the provinces, as well as reform of the judiciary.

The protests have the support of top Shi'ite cleric Ali al-Sistani, which called for reforms Abadi to launch a campaign in August.

And canceled Abadi government positions and appointments to government positions on the basis of quotas sects and parties also called for an initiative to re-open investigations into corruption and granted the dismissal of the conservative prime minister and the heads of municipal authority.

But protesters say that these measures are not sufficient to repair the situation of the country who complain of corruption eating away at public institutions, and some accused the legislative and executive branches to work on "procrastination" reforms.

Iraq is among the most corrupt countries in the world by international institutions numbers, often from corrupt escape prosecution and punishment.

Earlier in the day student's top Shi'ite cleric Ali al-Sistani in Iraq's political forces not to "cover" for anyone, whatever its location and status of the accounting and legal prosecution.
He supported the religious authority, Sheikh Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai during Friday prayers held in the threshold Husseini said that "the difficult situation faced by the country makes it imperative for the political forces to participate in power to pay interest in pursuing the reform process and take it forward."

He called Karbalai those forces "not to create barriers and symptoms before the reforms and the lack of coverage to anyone regardless of the location and status of the accounting and legal prosecution," calling on them to "get away from the rhetoric is based on the evidence through the media."

He pointed out that "What is required of integrity that is not much delayed disclosure of the files of corruption and forwarded to the judiciary", stressing "the importance of a strong judiciary is not subject to any set of any party whatever."

Karbalai and demanded that the government "provide full protection for judges who take cases of corruption to believe in themselves and their families from gangs that protect the corrupt."

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/32608
Article Ends
Article Begins

PROTESTERS ARE THREATENING TO DEMONSTRATE TO CHANGE ABADI, IF THINGS STAY THE SAME

Author: AHF, BS, JB
Editor: AHF, BS
09/10/2015

Long-Presse / Wasit
Hundreds of citizens of Wasit province, on Friday, in front of the provincial council building, renewing their demands for reform of the judiciary and accountability of the corrupt and "whales corruption", as they demanded the Prime Minister to provide a time limit for his reforms, have threatened to demonstrate for the removal of al-Abadi in the event of the survival of the status quo.

A reporter (range Press) that "the demonstrators gathered, this evening, in the courtyard of the central city of Kut factor, then marched to the provincial council building amid tight security with a clear decline in their numbers."

For his part, demonstrator Ali Hussein al-Quraishi said in an interview with the (long-Presse), said that "this event is an extension of demonstrations the previous Friday and renew the demand for reform of the judiciary and the dismissal of Medhat al-Mahmoud and the appointment of judges with professional and neutral and not subject to any party or political component".

Quraishi said that "the demonstrators in Wasit are also demanding the fight against corruption and the corrupt and beating hands of iron on the whales large corruption and large warheads stolen public money over the previous governments without regard to their office or their political background or partisan," pointing out that "the demonstrations will continue at this pace They go in Slmatha will not back the demonstrators for their legitimate demands. "

For his part, Abbas Hadi demonstrator said in an interview with the (long-Presse), "The participants in this demonstration, direct the message to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi ask where all the time limit set for the application of reforms."
Hadi added that "among our demands also to achieve social justice, especially in the objective salaries and appointments, salaries are the still considerable differences between Ministry officials and other especially that independent bodies called big salaries on the contrary of other departments and ministries that section of which does not exceed 400 thousand dinars salaries" .

Turn demonstrator Zia Alwan said in an interview with the (long-Presse), "The time limit to achieve the reforms Abadi Unknown did not know how seriously to achieve reforms," noting that "if things remain vague in this picture will be Tazahratna in big next time and we demand the change Abadi. "

The capital Baghdad and 10 Iraqi provinces are (Babylon, Karbala, Najaf, Diwaniyah and Muthanna, Dhi Qar, Wasit, Maysan, Basra and Diyala) is witnessing massive demonstrations since more than a month to condemn the poor services and corruption in government institutions and the judiciary, resulting in many of the reforms announced by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

Article Ends

Article Begins

NAJAF PROTESTERS DEMANDING MEDHAT AL-MAHMOUD TO STEP DOWN

Najaf / Baghdad News / .. student protesters Najaf province, on Friday, during their demonstration Chairman of the People's Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud to step down from office.

A reporter / Baghdadi News /, the demonstrators demanded the province of Najaf during their demonstration this evening the resignation of the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud from his post, and that the government is serious about its reforms.

He added that the demonstrators raised slogans demanding the reform of the Constitution and the judiciary.

It is said that several provinces of the country has witnessed numerous demonstrations of the country to demand the provision of services and the sacking of corrupt various state institutions.

http://www.albaghdadianews.com/local/item/86737-LbzAmEN-AklvJ-nZAkBNl-LDGb-AkLGLND-BAkblGn-Il-LlZHBm.html

Article Ends

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

“Extreme Pressure to Complete the Needed Reforms” by Mnt Goat - Monday Update Post - Part 1 of 2  Empty Re: “Extreme Pressure to Complete the Needed Reforms” by Mnt Goat - Monday Update Post - Part 1 of 2

Post  Admin Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:38 am

“Extreme Pressure to Complete the Needed Reforms” by Mnt Goat - Monday Update Post - Part 2 of 2
10/12/2015

Next I bring you another very interesting article on how bold Abadi is now to the public and how he must expose the truth as what is holding back the economy.

In a presentation made on Saturday he talked about internal and external pressures that are keeping the current economic situation of Iraq in this crisis and pointed out that those actors (people) perpetrating these pressures and found in the state ministries. He stressed that his committee will host these state officials (hidden hands) to learn their steps followed in the light of proposals submitted to them for reforms and why they do not support the reforms.

Again I ask you this - Are these reforms laws important to see any RV?
I quote from the article below – “that the advancement of the economic reality of the country need laws that began earlier implementation has not yet implemented," noting that "the customs tariff and the protection of the national product, consumer protection and the prevention of dumping laws have not been implemented in spite of the need pressing them to solve a lot of economic problems that plagued Iraq "

These are the words of Abadi not mine. No hype, No rumors, just the FACTS.

Article Begins

HIDDEN HANDS TO SUPPORT EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL ACTORS PUSHING TO KEEP IRAQ'S ECONOMY UNCHANGED!

Since 10/10/2015 15:08 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - scales News
Detection of the economic and investment commission in Parliament member Mohammed Abbas on Saturday, the government presented Alaracqah internal and external pressures in order to keep the current economic situation of Iraq on what it is, and while pointing out that those actors penetrated in state ministries, he stressed that his committee will host state officials to learn their steps followed in the light of proposals submitted to them.

Abbas said L / scales News / that "the parliamentary Economic Committee submitted several proposals to the government that the advancement of the Iraqi economy, and it came after hiring Iraqis and foreigners pour out by realistic as possible be applied to avoid the economic crisis experienced by the country, but the government so far lagging behind in a very sound decision making to save the deteriorating economic situation that we are going through, "pointing out that" there are external and internal views hidden hands and put pressure on the government to maintain the current economic situation of Iraq without change. "
He said a member of the Committee of Economy parliamentary "These wills become penetrating inside Iraq and in Iraqi ministries Affairs", stressing that the "Committee for the economy in Parliament will set a schedule for the grill and host a number of officials to get to know their steps they have made in the light of proposals made by the Commission to them."

It is said that "economic expert Abdul Hassan Shammari likely, earlier, the collapse of the Iraqi economy because of lower oil prices and the lack of amounts sufficient to give the employees' salaries," noting that "at the end of 2015 will reach the budget deficit in 2015 of more than $ 40 billion."

With "stressed the economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine, earlier, that the advancement of the economic reality of the country need laws that began earlier implementation has not yet implemented," noting that "the customs tariff and the protection of the national product, consumer protection and the prevention of dumping laws have not been implemented in spite of the need pressing them to solve a lot of economic problems that plagued Iraq ".anthy 29/28

http://www.mawazin.net/

Article Ends

The next article is also very interesting. It is about Iyad Allawi and his willingness now to tell all about the 76 missing armored vehicles. If you have been following the news for year you may remember the deal Iraq made to purchase these 76 armored vehicles. Well according to this article they were never delivered to the GOI but were paid in full out of government funds and show in file invoices as received by the Defense ministry. So where did these vehicles go? My personal feeling is that either the Iranian Qud militia forces or ISIS have them.

So this article is telling us many things 1) the corruption continues since more wasted money during the Maliki administration, 2) the Integrity committee needs Allawi’s help in this matter and is investigating the past defense ministry and 3) that Allawi is now ready to talk. But why now? Why did he not want to talk prior? This is yet another example of how the GOI is ratcheting up the smear campaign against Maliki. The fear factor to publicly do so is now gone.

Article Begins

ALLAWI IS READY TO COOPERATE WITH THE PARLIAMENT ON THE FATE OF ARMOR GULF

Friday 09-10-2015 | 4:02:06

Former Vice President Iyad Allawi - XYZ
Shafaq News / The President of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, on Friday, its readiness to cooperate with the security and defense committee in Parliament and provide them with information on the issue of armored vehicles that arrived from one of the Gulf states was received by the Ministry of Defence.

Allawi's office said in a statement responded to Twilight News, that "at the time, Iyad Allawi, he expresses his thanks and appreciation to Vice Hoshyar Abdullah a member of the security and defense committee in the House of Representatives on the distinguished demonstration statement regarding Mansp him from previous statements."

He said the office, "We would like to emphasize that Allawi was not your respect for the Hoshyar Abdullah personally, and estimated the important role and the sincere efforts of the security and defense committee, chairman and members, and show full readiness to cooperate with them and provide them with the information and data necessary certificate to see the reality armor 76 in the previous Aydahna".

Earlier in the day Allawi's office reported that 76 armored vehicles were sent from Gulf states arrived in Baghdad but did not deliver to the Defense Ministry, demanding an investigation about it.

Article Ends

Next is an article that needs lots of explaining. First of all Barzani did not steal any employees’ salaries. Instead it is a translation issue meaning that the employees did not get paid, as, if you remember, in my last news letter I gave you an article from Kurdistan news as they were telling the people they could not afford to pay their salaries. So the people are asking now to Barzani where is the HCL money (17%) you are getting from Baghdad? Where is the money going, implying he is stealing it.

With all the other corruption being recently exposed from the past Maliki administration the people are now on a “Witch Hunt” to find yet more corruption in the current government.

So is the GOI now paying the 17% to the Kurdistan region or is this being delayed again? Is this at the root of the problem?

I quote from the article – “The hostel teachers, hospital workers and other staff in the public sector to the streets and went on strike a week ago, demanding their salaries from the Government of the Kurdistan region, which was delayed three months paid” The pressure is building and something has to be done.

I also gave you a recent article in my past news letter concerning how Kurdistan needs the recent HC agreement passed and implemented or else they are going to approve it outside of parliament. They are giving parliament a chance to work with it as a courtesy but are prepared to bypass them if needed. So you see the urgency? They are being stubborn too since they really need to settle this dispute over how Kurdistan will handle any oil sales outside of the normal quota given to them for pumping, as in the budget to meet the funding needs of the budget. This is the major change they are looking for. They do not want to be accused of stealing oil revenues again by the GOI.

So in summary are they themselves creating this pressure with the citizens by intentionally not paying the Kurdistani salaries using the nonpayment of oil share to Kurds (17%) blaming the GOI just to created tensions and force the passing of the HCL in a timely manner?

So we also see in this article a confirmation that the economic crisis did begin in 2014 and not in 2010 as an article told us in an earlier news letter I presented to you. Remember we were disputing the date in that article. In that article is said the project to delete the zeros was delayed in 2010 due to economic crisis. Really?

This simply is NOT true and I just proved it. We know for fact that in 2012 Dr Shabibi was going to RV the currency. So why would he attempt do this during an economic crisis? This all makes good for the argument that now in 2015, when they are in fact in an economic crisis, is now justification to hold back the RV.

I quote from the article below- “The economic crisis began in early 2014 when it reduced the Baghdad government money payments to the Kurdistan region and exacerbated by the conflict with al Daash and falling oil prices that pushed the region to the brink of bankruptcy”.

Article Begins

BARZANI STEAL EMPLOYEES' SALARIES
10/9/2015

Regiments own salaries, including Barzani cost the state about two hundred billion Iraqi dinars per year, while the poor Arabs and Kurds alike suffer from the difficulty of living....BAGHDAD / Wissam al-Jubouri: Protesters threw stones and clashed with riot police in the second largest city in Iraqi Kurdistan region Thursday and continued its repercussions, on Friday, in the worst expression of discontent since the region's economic crisis hit. And raising slogans, demonstrators said the Kurdistan Region President Barzani official steal employees' salaries, while the Iraqi student in the center and south Barzani accountable to all the billions of dollars that misbehaved and he has put out to enriching, and members of his family. He called on the Iraqi journalist Ali Hassanein, in an interview for "obelisk" of Babylon, to investigate the oil funds received by Barzani, has not benefited the Kurdish people.
___

Beware "obelisk" counterfeit financed by Jamal Karbouli and Khamis dagger.

"The cohorts own salaries, including Barzani cost the state about two hundred billion Iraqi dinars per year, while the poor Arabs and Kurds alike suffer from the difficulty of living."
The reports indicated that Massoud Barzani, who protect regiment number is (628) receiving their monthly salaries of about 622 million dinars, while the Vice President of the Region number protection (429).

The hostel teachers, hospital workers and other staff in the public sector to the streets and went on strike a week ago, demanding their salaries from the Government of the Kurdistan region, which was delayed three months paid.

The protest focused on Thursday on a five-star hotel in the city of Sulaymaniyah, where the leaders of political parties together to find a way out of the impasse over the presidency exacerbated by the economic crisis center.

The term of President Masoud Barzani on August 20 have passed but the rival factions have yet to agree on the terms of the extension of the mandate and many of the Kurds accuse their leaders to exploit the problems or fictitious to gain influence.

Said Ari Ahmed - a director of a secondary school in Sulaymaniyah - "instead of resolving the crisis, they Esidunha intensity. And ordinary citizens the only ones affected in this political game."

The economic crisis began in early 2014 when it reduced the Baghdad government money payments to the Kurdistan region and exacerbated by the conflict with al Daash and falling oil prices that pushed the region to the brink of bankruptcy.

Kurdish source said, for "obelisk", that "Barzani demanded to stop the theft of money and try to stay forever a dictator."

The source added that "the demonstrators demanded Barzani to leave governance", adding that "these liabilities came in conjunction with the five major parties held their ninth meeting."

The four political parties of the Kurdish, (National Union and Change Movement and the Islamic Union and the Islamic Community) held, on Wednesday evening, a meeting to confirm the position of today's meeting, while threatened to take "measures and the position decisively" if the two options the Democratic Party put forth refused on the presidency of the region crisis.

The prevalence of administrative corruption, unemployment, and the pursuit of Barzani to impose his agenda on the political life and the super-rich to members of his family to mounting popular anger against Kurdish political class.

Article Ends

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All,
Mnt Goat

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down