Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KTFA Monday Night CC Notes With Frank26: 5-23-16

Go down

KTFA Monday Night CC Notes With Frank26: 5-23-16  Empty KTFA Monday Night CC Notes With Frank26: 5-23-16

Post  Admin Tue May 24, 2016 8:51 am

5/23/2016

HIGHLIGHTS MONDAY NIGHT CC 23 MAY 2016

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

Frank26 I’m not going to go into review like we usually do.

ALL of what I am going to say tonight is “IN MY OPINION” -- [IMO].

EVERYTHING is in my opinion.

They got a LOAN!

IMO -- This loan is the equivalent of Article 8

The fact that they got this loan is significant
The only way they could qualify for the loan is to do the financial reform.

WalkingStick made it very clear to all of you … not all of Chapter 7 was lifted a few years ago. There were some conditions.

What is the definition of Article 8? The completion of their financial reform.

All you want is a raise in their value.

They got the loan … a shadow of what they needed to do.

On top of that … they REDUCED the loan … I think it started at like at 18% … gave them 13%.

All of this to establish a CREDIT RATING.

They DO NOT need the money family.

They DO NOT need the loan family.

They have more assets up their “wazzoo” then you’ll ever know.

So … they jacked up there credit rating … and qualified for the loan.

They did something.

They needed the credit rating … and they got it … and in return they got a little “chump change.”

15 Billion does nothing for them … but establishes a credit rating for them … for the INTERNATIONAL world!

Better credit rating = INTERNATIONAL BONDS = INTERNATIONAL RATE

Dog-gone-it … if they didn’t do it!

This is tied into some cities.

What did I tell you? Give me what?

IMO … they got Fallujah weeks ago.

As soon as they get the 2 cities back … they’ll tell the citizens something else.

The timing for them to tell you that the enemy is collapsing … that they are succeeding in their expectations … incredible!

We’ve flattened things … so they can build the monetary reforms
This has strengthened Abadi within the INTERNATIONAL world.

Would anyone in their right mind invest a billion dollars in Iraq? Heck no! But, once laws, rules, regulations in place … yeah! Abadi has proven himself.

IMO – we’ve cleaned up everything “militarily wise” --- and now all Abadi has to do is take credit and simply take a bow to the INTERNATIONAL world!

EO 13303 is for you and me … family. It was also for Abadi and his country.

It was supposed to be with Maliki … but he got poisoned by money. Just like Saddam.

There is a video that you are going to see … I’m not going to post it … you’ll see these terrorists running down the alley … and then then turn around … and run back … and then BOOM! When you see that video … understand they were flushed out a long time ago!

Rasheed Bank is telling their employees they want them to get their Qi-Cards and their MasterCard’s. The citizens are curious now. So the employees went first. These are INTERNATIONAL CARDS! The citizens will follow right after that.

So citizens … do you think you can come into the banks now? Maybe.

Remember the market traders that were selling currency in the streets? Business is dead for them.

The INTERNATIONAL world is understanding the word INTERNATIONAL rather than REVALUE.

RedStar brought us an article about Insurance Companies … using the terms INTERNATIONAL … not REVALUATION.

Fitch Credit Rating Agency said that the CBI is entering the GLOBAL BOND MARKET.

INTERNATIONAL vs. REVALUATION.

Why would they finally get all of the Taxes and Tariff’s set? Welcome INTERNATIONAL WORLD!!!

The Jordan / Amman meeting … they agreed in principle … (with conditions) … before they could get the loan … so the IMF could then turn it over to the Board of Directors of the IMF. They had to complete the list for the monetary reform.

Iraq knows that they WILL NOT get the loan unless they complete the list for the monetary reform. All of that info is on the ARABIC side of the CBI website. The instructions are all there … and they are implementing them!

The INTERNATIONAL world wants to come in … use the banks … and their equipment.

Last Monday I told you that they would finish it as long as it was “CONDITIONAL” – and it’s conditional. So Iraq is moving pretty fast … they way they can get their money. I don’t think it we’ll see it this month … but we don’t think they’re going to wait until July either. Hurry up!!!!

What about Ramadan? Will that delay things? Lay off Ramadan … it’s not even a holiday.

It’s a period of fasting. I don’t believe that Ramadan will interfere with anything. The IMF doesn’t practice Ramadan.

You know the meeting that the IMF had with Jordan / Amman? Over 170 people were killing in Iraq last week. Did that stop the meetings? NO!

Despite all of the demonstrations … the meetings went on … even in Abadi’s house.

The IMF is still meeting with the GOICBI.

Some cities are well secured!!!

Iraq is telling you that they are reducing the ability for theft within the GOI. There were too many ministers. Abadi trimmed all of those down. Now the Technocrats have been told to trim out all of the waste.

The GOI has changed. Abadi has trimmed the cabinet, ministers, budget, subsidiaries, control the oil, etc. That’s why Fitch gave them a better rating.

You get an increase in credit rating by paying your bills. Iraq didn’t. So how did they get an increase? LOL

This loan will establish a LINE of CREDIT for GLOBAL needs! 15 Billion is chump-change.

INTERNATIONAL vs. REVALUATION? It’s the same thing!

The funds will have rebuild the infrastructure of Iraq.

The confidence is growing in Abadi … and everything he is doing.

The money is for the citizens … to help them gain confidence and get on board.

The next article you’ll see is that the citizens are not hoarding their money anymore.

LOL – the loan was for like 3 years? (“Raspberries” … that’s stupid).

The only thing left in Article 7 is Article 8.

They had to have done something … which they haven’t shown to the world yet.

They have to enhance the value of their currency. They must lift the 3 zeros.

What a masterful plan Dr. S.

Are you happy IMF? (Of course). Back in December the IMF made it clear that they would be complete by July. Let’s just say that the IMF’s bosses are happier.

The IMF wants Iraq to have an INTERNATIONAL relationship with the GLOBE.

That’s why all of the banks have a certificate to do business with the INTERNATIONAL world. Iraq just needs to implement some “conditions” in the next three years that is tied into their monetary reform.

The IMF does not use the term “revaluation.

So you understand Chapter 7? All that was lifted was done except Article 8.

We can see where they are going … can’t we family? You can jump, scream, cry, etc. We need you to be focused. This is God’s money and you need to be very serious about what you are going to do. You need to pay attention to your stewardship with God.

I think we’ll see a lot of “lottery-winners” – but they’ll lose it all. Can you afford a million-dollar insurance policy/maintenance on a million dollar home? Don’t lose your money to the bank.

Look at the shadows of Article 8.

I believe that Iraq is ready. The timing is right for them to raise the value / exchange rate.

We all know that Iraq is as stable as an 8.3 earthquake. They will always have bombings because of their theological issues. Iraq [government officials] is just a bunch of families that hate each other, tribes that hate each other.

The citizens on the other hand are beautiful. They will take care of you if you are in danger, feed you, care for you. The middle-east culture is a beautiful culture.

The middle east will always hate each other … but this INTERNATIONAL status will not solve all of these problems … but Abadi has told the citizens they will see a change soon … although it will be a long-road.

IMO – I believe that over the years … they will fuse together because they will see how they can make money together.

We are building embassies all over Iraq.

Money is the root to all wars. Iraq – fix your money.

Certifications … SWIFT codes … this is all good.

We have so much to share, but we’ll have to wait until tomorrow.

The BIS told Iraq a long time ago to go ahead and raise their value.

I told you … give me Mosul … and you’ll see INTERNATIONALISM!

The confidence in Iraq is changing everything.

Abadi is building confidence in the GOI and the INTERNATIONAL world.

The citizens are pouring back into Iraq with tears of happiness to their homes. They know about the reforms.

IMO – we who brought liberation (US Troops / Coalition Forces) – we aren’t going anywhere. This must and will seen as an Arab victory.

Meanwhile the USA sits there … [HOORAH!] … “what’s next?”

Article 8 … is that next? No family.

What is? Mosul! That was my battle-cry … “give me Mosul!”

IMO – Mosul has significance for the GOI and CBI for a strategic form.

IMO – they are ahead of their schedule. I don’t think they’ll go into July.

IMO – they are ahead of their time line … they’re aren’t saying anything … but we believe they are ahead of the conditions that they agreed too.

On March 28th – the BIS gave Iraq some conditions.

In Oct 2015 – the IMF got everything rolling

In February – the World Bank gave them their approval.

Jack Lew pretty much sign-off on everything. Look at the Paris debt.

Will spend some time tomorrow … about 30 minutes going into more.

Do you remember Dr. S talking about 3 days?

Dr. S in 2012 talked about lifting the value … 3 days … holiday … remember that?

On the Arabic side only of the CBI website they are posting announcements. The Arabic site is talking a lot.

We feel that the reason Dr. S. wanted 3 days … it will appear on the spreadsheet of the Arabic site … because legally he doesn’t have to release it until 3 days later.

He releases it to the citizens first … then for the rest of the world to see it.

When we saw the article on Fallujah … we were happy, excited, emotional.

If they tell you about Mosul … we believe that is a precursor for the RV of Iraq. It would be seen as a flow-of-pride for the citizens and the rest of the world.

IMO – when Mosul is edited … then you and I … and the INTERNATIONAL world will see a FULL-RUN on the economic reforms.

The IMF is watching Mosul.

Iraq is going through a propaganda campaign with the citizens. They are about to enter the “INTERNATIONAL” world.

We will tell you more tomorrow night.

Report of Maliki … an Ambassador of the US met with Maliki … (do you want a deal or not?) Stay tuned for more tomorrow.

When you see Mosul … BOOM!!!

Tomorrow … (this topic may be a little touchy) … but I think we need to talk about it. IMO – they will come out at 1 to 1 inside of their country. Then 3 days later, you’ll take it.

In Iraq … a Dinar is a Dinar. You need to grasp that.

We’ll talk about it more tomorrow.

The purchasing power is about to change inside of Iraq!

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down