Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KTFA Wednesday Night CC Notes 9-21-16 Part 1

Go down

KTFA Wednesday Night CC Notes 9-21-16  Part 1  Empty KTFA Wednesday Night CC Notes 9-21-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:33 am

9/23/2016

KTFA:

Aggiedad77: Here are the Wednesday Night CC Notes Family....enjoy....study them well....pore over them...make your own notes....these are keepers. Aloha Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes for Wednesday 09-21-2016

Frank26: KTFA Family I have not had much sleep since Monday, these days have been rather hard and the reason why is that I’ve been trying to make a decision….that decision is whether or not to talk to you deeper in our studies…..

If you remember our Monday conference call was actually prepared over 2 weeks ago….the things we study now are a little bit different…..so let me see if tonight I can grab your hand and bring you a little closer to the study of me and my FRIENDS.

On the CBI website….it is in Arabic unfortunately right now……you will find four or five announcements…..these announcements are further explanations of the step by step of what is being accomplished with the IMF and the Monetary Reform of Iraq….

it also talks about seminars…and it talks about the fact they have been needing to teach them certain things…..you folks saw the article that DELTA brought in at 7:00 am this morning…..that is one of the seminars.

These announcements in Arabic on the CBI website also talk about money laundering…..it has a lot of instructions in these four or five announcements….it talks about the US/IMF regulations with banks in Iraq….these were things that were expected to be done…..you don’t see them because they are in Arabic….but we do and it is good….especially by the IMF….the United States Treasury….the international community….yeah.

Abadi as you know is in Washington, DC….actually he is in New York City now…..and he’s already had a couple of closed door meetings with Obama…that is nothing new….the articles told you they are having these closed door meetings…..do you honestly think it is about Mosul….

If you are a student you are convinced it is actually the report that the GOI and CBI gave to the IMF about 10 to 12 days ago….that report was very interesting because from it we shared to you…..in Arabic on the CBI website…..they told them look……you’ve done just about everything but you haven’t finished the Economic Reforms…..you haven’t finished the Financial Reforms and that is why you are not getting your loans….and if you want these loans you had better get these things done….before November of this year….

Now when you tie it to the elections that the US is going through right now…..and you look back at what happened with President Clinton and Kuwait and how he balanced the budget and paid some of the deficit….well it makes sense that Obama is now willing to talk to Abadi….but certainly not about Mosul…..it is in its last phases….so that is why the meetings are behind closed doors….so that the media does not catch on or really have the feel to tell you what they are talking about…..hmmm.

Next month as we’ve been telling you from last week….and this past Monday….there will be further meetings with the IMF and the GOI….why….well the last meeting like I just told you was really pinpointing….you want the loans….finish the Financial Reforms…..and these four or five announcements that are Arabic are defining these steps that are needed in order for them to get this loan.

Then you see Abadi….well you don’t actually see Abadi…..but he goes to the citizens and he tells them prosperity is coming to them now….and he told them all the reforms are done by the way…..I told you I was going to do them….they are done.

So the next thing you see is the Financial Advisor…..note the Financial Advisor…..Saleh opened his mouth to the international world who was eager to hear this…..he says….we are done with all of the implementations that the IMF wants us to do….well excuse me sir….one of them is to raise the value of your currency…..now granted even if they did that….they don’t have to show it to you until they are ready to put it to use in their budget.

I believe that is why Abadi went over to DC to talk to the United States of America….to assure them that all the work you have done with us through the IMF….it is not for naught….and we are going to get this done before the elections…..are you happy USA….I would say that they are.

So there will be more meetings in October….look for them….the IMF will meet with Iraq on these continuing steps that have led them to either raising the value and we have not seen it yet….or they are about to raise it which makes them Article 8 compliant…..they enter the status of Article 8…which would make you and me and the rest of the international world extremely happy….so don’t be disappointed when you see further meetings….because they need to give the report of what they are bragging about right now over in the US.

We believe from this point on….from right now as I am talking to you…what is this the 21st until the end of October 31st we believe for this to be a window…..not for them to raise the value….but for them to explain how they raised the value IOO….this is an interesting window….an interesting time frame.

Like I said….first Abadi then Saleh…..well Saleh used to play dumb….you remember old timers don’t you….the guy would come out and actually say some stupid things….kind of like Allak when he first started 2.5 years ago he said some dumb things….and you can remember them…..but both Saleh and Allak are acting a lot different lately….being much more responsible IMO lately.

So when you saw Saleh come out and make the statement…..everything has been implemented that the IMF told us to do….that was after the meeting where we told you that they got yelled out…..you got to finish the Monetary Reform before November….so the sequence of events causes us to have a feeling that Iraq is in a very good position with their Monetary Reform.

Their Economic Reform seems to have already kicked in…..and sure enough look at your notes….that was what was supposed to happen after Fallujah right…..yeah ok…and it did….you see our news hounds put out some articles that show some amazing growth in Iraq….and honestly when was the last time that you saw something that was telling you there was terrorism about….there were problems or explosions or stuff like that.

Now just a little while ago Fox News and some articles came out and said they believe there has been some mustard gas explosions in Mosul….it is not a good thing….it is never a good thing of course….but I want you to look at this from the study point of our investment…..do you remember back in the day when Saddam also used mustard gas and he wiped out a lot of people….toward the end when desperation…..when terrorists are being cornered they do the dumbest things possible just to survive.

Mosul is not a campaign that is starting Family….Mosul is a campaign that is ending and the enemy….the terrorists are rarely heard from…..except when they do something so desperate like they did in Kuwait.

I also wish to point out that the CBI website in Arabic has done something that is interesting…..do you remember a while ago….I think it was February of this year….there was a tender….that was put out by the CBI and the tender was looking for companies that could supply counting machines, sorting machines for currency but not just for their local currency…..these machines were to be for international….foreign currency as well…….and I don’t know if you remember they gave them a deadline….they said we would like all the bids in….we would like to have our tender completed by the 18th of September….well it turns out that the 18th of September has been extended by 10 days…..they are looking for these machines and they spell it out very clearly….and now they have updated that announcement on the CBI website by saying that we want to complete this by the 28th of September.

Like I told you…..now until sometime around the end of October….is before November is it not.

After the Jordan meetings….they left with wanting Iraq to still finish some things…..they actually said…..four days after that meeting…..Allak comes out of the CBI and says….we don’t have any intentions of printing the 100k notes…..we were going to do this….we told you we were going to print the 50k and 100k notes….but the 50k notes did the job for us and in fact we are not going to print the 100k notes….in fact this information came out of the meetings in Jordan…..why do you think that that happened….for the reason that they need to finish the Monetary Reform before November….and they need to start introducing the LD’s…..and they need to start increasing the value of their currency…..they need the 50’s, the 100’s, the 250’s out there…..before they start their year in January.

I should say that this whole conference call is in my opinion of course….but much of this is being backed up.

The meeting in Jordan that we are talking about said…..look implement the change in your rate…..so this poor innocent fat lady that we keep putting in front of Mosul….we’ve already talked about that a lot and in depth and we’ve tried to explain to you what we think that fat lady represents and why she’s blocking your view….but I would like to point out to you that the Kurds and Baghdad have reached an agreement….and you know this too by the way from the articles….they reached an agreement….not only on oil….and they are selling oil together now….and 17% of that budget belongs to the Kurds so they are happy…..

But guess what….didn’t I tell you way back when….that the Kurds are going to get more….sure I did….what I would like to tell you now that the Kurds and the GOI have been trying on the other side of the fat lady to see who is going to control Mosul…..and an agreement has been reached between the two……the Kurds are going to control Mosul after the liberation is announced…..and this is good….it is good and it is the fair thing to do…..they want to trifurcate and become three separate states….but this is a lot better don’t you think.

Another thing….right after Fallujah was freed….it got nasty in Fallujah….while they were doing the mopping….a lot of the citizens came out and killed a lot of the ISIS people…..now there is a deeper reason for that….and we are not here to go into that….but this agreement….Kurds you got Mosul….it is yours….cool….it was stolen from us anyway…cool….I tell you what….post liberation this is going to avoid a civil war….almost like what almost happened in Fallujah…I know….I know….and that is why this is a good thing.

Meanwhile Abadi is in DC and New York…..IMO dealing the explanations of their reforms that they have completed because they bragged about it and told everybody that we’ve implemented everything the IMF has asked us to do…..really…..now Family they don’t have to prove or show you anything…..and they can say whatever they want….as long as it is truthful.

Notice….the CBI does not lie…..when they tell you something….it comes about….and it is the GOI who has the history of lying with bad ministers….but….do you believe that Saleh is a bad minister under Abadi….I don’t.

The CBI whether it be behind closed doors or in front of them or whatever….they worked hard on the implementation of what the IMF wanted them to do for all their reforms…..Iraq will meet Wednesday with the IMF….today….did you know that….yeah and these meetings we believe are for the final movement of the Financial Reforms…..Abadi and his financial advisors will soon be at these meetings too….and don’t forget….there will be another meeting…..probably within the first week of October.

Meanwhile, before we leave Mosul….because there is no sense in dwelling on it…..I want you to know that Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS/DAASH, Baghdadi popped his head out a couple of days ago….you remember when Obama sent extra troops to fight in Mosul….well these guys are pretty elite…..these guys are my heroes….these guys are special….and Baghdadi popped his head out….and here is the key….I’m talking about Mosul….and I’m talking about the troops that were sent to Mosul by Obama…..and Baghdadi is in Mosul….do you need any more reasons for another fat lady….

So our forces know where he is at….and to pop your head out like that….they got you cornered sucker….and they don’t tell you a lot about Mosul because that fat lady is blocking everything….from the Kurds, to our troops, to the leader Baghdadi…..they read the newspapers….the enemy…which it is kind of dumb to talk about them anyway…..a lot of problems are being dealt with right now….and they are showing you the perimeter….they show you villages and cities around Mosul….but the only thing about Mosul….day after day….yeah we are about to start…..the offensive will start pretty soon now…..we are going in now….Obama has sent more troops….whatever…..we know the fat lady….but they show you the perimeter because they can.

Last Monday I told that some of my FRIENDS told me….we’ve reached these provinces Frank….things are under control….but they won’t let us into Mosul….we don’t have a sense of urgency….but they won’t let us into Mosul.

So they gave them 30 days…..30 more days for these troops….the coalition forces to do what….to finish with Mosul….where would 30 days take us….hmmm…..just before November huh…..that is good.

Now why would it take so long if you think it is just before the end Frank….this last part….they do stupid things….like mustard gas….but you need to know that mopping is of a very tactical method….it is more like urban warfare….the troops are going from house to house….this is just going to take a while….we are going to clear out from the basements to the attics….through every room…..every grain of sand will be turned over….every camel will be turned over.

So we leave Mosul alone and we continue back to what it is that I want to share with you…..when Mosul is fully cleared….when every inch has been inspected….when the final all clear has been announced….then they will tell you….tell what….the things that the fat lady has been hiding about Mosul….not so much….but more so about the Financial Reforms….you mean the fat lady also hides the Financial Reforms….yeah….look the Financial Reform needs more security and that is what Mosul is going to give them….the ultimate security…..not because of it being of any strategic value….but because it will be given to the Kurds….it will make them happy which will help the oil production which will help the HCL which will help the citizens….which in turn helps the Economic Reforms….oh never mind.

So is it terrorism or is it corruption…..yeah well I believe this is a very good statement….a very fair statement when I say to you that….the CBI….especially the new governor needs SECURITY….the new ministers that are there now….the technocrats….need SECURITY….this is probably the most profound one of them all….the new value….whether they have it or not….when they eventually decide to tell us…hopefully before November….the new value….needs SECURITY…..Dr. Shabibi does not need security…..he is a good soldier….he is going to retire.

It is not for terrorism….the SECURITY…..it is for the corruption that destroys the Monetary Reform….the Economic Reform. Abadi is not asking anyone for money in the United States is he…..well wait a minute Frank he is talking to the World Bank…..the WB is giving them….they are pouring money…..if everything the WB and the US are giving to Abadi were like Hawaiian leas you could not see Abadi’s head right now…..everyone that is looking towards Iraq is paying homage to them….putting their arms around them….winking at them….saying way to go guys….they know…..our Senate floor knows…..our politicians know….Abadi is not asking for airplanes or tanks or favors or anything like that….but as far as loans…..they will be earned through the fact that they will have done everything the IMF has wanted them to do….IMO he is reporting to Obama about the IMF implementations that were announced by his Financial Advisor.

Let me tell you the SOFA….well the SOFA agreement is a very…very interesting creature….that you student need to study….even with me saying that….I’m going to be honest with you….I don’t think you can study it….my TEAM was trying to put together something for you tonight….they are on page 389 right now….it is long….it is complicated…..but within the SOFA agreement lies the soul of the Monetary Reform of Iraq.

In order for you to understand the SOFA agreement I need to turn back the clock….a long ways….and you need to try your best to understand the following…..the reforms of Iraq were originally under something called the CPA….that stands for the Coalition Provisional Authority….in fact the US wrote these provisions for Iraq….in fact you can go to cbi.com and you can read the CPA….but the CPA was actually under Bremer….remember Bremer back in the days of Bush…and at that time even our President Bush came out and said….The United States will not pay one penny for the restitution of Iraq….for the rebuilding of the country….for all their reforms….

I know Mr. President….I know….and you signed Executive Order 13303 and that was wonderful….and Bremer helped in the writing of the CPA….but unfortunately no one….you….me….no one….expected that Iraq would drag their feet….they put Maliki in charge but that backfired….he became a monster….there is a cookie monster….but he became a money monster…..anywhere he saw things of value he stole it….and like a crazy squirrel with nuts in his head….he tried to hide it everywhere….and it really messed things up didn’t it Mr. Bush….what we were hoping with the Economic and Financial Reforms did not happen as quickly as one wanted….

In fact at that time….under Bush the Deputy Secretary of Defense came out with the CPA that Bremer had helped write and said this country can refinance its own reconstruction….it can pay all of its debts back…and we expected under the CPA 39 under the Bremer order that Iraq is soon to do this…..well you know ladies and gentlemen that did not happen….and the CPA was basically shelved…and you can say that the Marshall Plan was implemented at that time…but it was the CPA was shelved….that was around 2003….in 2004….the SFA all of a sudden was created….in conjunction with the SOFA….now this was the actual rewriting of the CPA….and what is the SFA….it is the Status Forces Agreement….and it dealt with security, the reforms of Iraq.

What is the SOFA….it is the Status of Forces Agreement and it dealt once again with security, reforms, finances….two different papers but they are the same in reality….they replaced the CPA that was shelved…..because a lot of delays occurred…..then what is really interesting is that after they renewed this Strategic Framework Agreement in 2008 both of these papers were once again redone and metamorphosized themselves into the lap of the IMF.

It was 2003 the CPA….2004 the SFA/SOFA…..2008 rewriting the SFA/SOFA….I tell you what IMF we are just going to hand everything over to you….and Obama did not sign the SOFA….and Maliki was stealing everything….and Dr. Shabibi took off….so IMF will you take over the SFA and the SOFA….and the IMF said sure let me have it.

So these documents….the CPA was dismantled…and the SFA/SOFA became useless in all honesty….because Maliki and Obama did not resign them…..so both of these plans were put in the lap of the IMF in 2008…and they were rewritten under the umbrella of the IMF…..so the IMF says to Iraq….you want our help….you want our help financially….economically….you want us to vouch for you and take you into the international world….you want the WTO to accept you….you want the BIS…the WB to all come in and help you….you want us to give you loans….well of course we do…..well then this is what you are going to do.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KTFA Wednesday Night CC Notes 9-21-16  Part 1  Empty Re: KTFA Wednesday Night CC Notes 9-21-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:59 am

KTFA Wednesday Night CC Notes 9-21-16  Part 2

9/23/2016  

0 Comments  

Part 2:

Frank26:  It got to the point in December 2015….last year…..that was enough….and you saw it…..look here is what you are going to do….oh ok….yeah we will take you into the international theater by the middle of next year 2016 and then you will raise the value of your currency and move into Article 8 compliance….in order to do business with the international world…ok….ok.

So that is why I had a feeling and that is why that feeling is being turned into a report right now…..we are bringing you from a very long point up to a very contemporary point in our studies.

The IMF very clearly told them….do this….these are the obligations….we will meet with you throughout the year, 2016, we will take you into the international world….you will raise your value….you will be Article 8 compliant….your Economic and Monetary Reforms will be the cause of this and everything is going to be ok.

IMO Family the SOFA many sections to it that the IMF rewrote and is using with Iraq right now to bring them into the international world and to raise the value of their currency…..

I mean there is no sense in bringing them into the international world unless they raise their value…..they don’t belong in the international world at a program rate.

There are many things that are logical….but there are many things that are illogical….that causes you confusion….but not for us or with our TEAMS and I made the decision to share all of this with you.

Yes the US and the IMF will help Iraq economically and they will pull the trigger to raise the value of their exchange rate….did you catch that….I say that because we are in control…and the plan that we gave them last December is being fulfilled and it is now at the point where they say….we did it.

Bring Iraq with their currency back to the international community to help their economy and to help their financial situation….yes Obama killed SOFA due to Maliki’s refusal….Maliki took over….Dr. Shabibi ran away because of the false accusations against him…..and the Monetary Reform stopped…..but it was put back on its tracks and has been going down that track at a fast pace….actually increasing its speed every month IMO.

What did I say back in December….Iraq was junior….come here junior….that is enough…wait until your Dad gets home…..who is that….the IMF….oh no the IMF….yeah…..yes Dad….alright that is enough junior….now clean up your room.

Junior comes out of his room and he announces through the Financial Advisor….we are done…TA-DA….really….let me look into this….so they have the meetings they are having in DC and NYC to look into the room and make sure they did everything properly……anyway….this was part of the SOFA agreement….it was plan as day….and right now supposedly they are being implemented….yes they are out of Chapter 7….but they are not an international entity without the lifting of the 000’s or the WTO would have accepted them a long time ago.

The United States is the only one who can give the final ok through the SOFA agreement now with the agreements that the IMF has rewritten regarding the SOFA agreements….and that is what the DC and United Nations meetings are verifying….that these agreements have been met and that the US is giving the blessing and will bring the true value back to Iraq…..especially now with all that the GOI and the CBI have done….bravo…..all before…..the presidential elections….before November and then you will get more loans….

And you are going to get more loans from us all the time anyway….you’ve already gotten one loan from us this year and we will give you more….but we are not going to give you more until you raise the value…..when you raise the value we will give you more loans….in fact there are many countries that want to give you loans….and Abadi over at the UN says….yeah I know.

The SOFA agreement….I shouldn’t say that anymore….the IMF agreement is foretelling all the final contracts that Iraq is going to pay up….WTO….BIS….WB….IMF….they are all happy about this….because they have never been paid before….all countries will benefit from this….the US will introduce Iraq into the international markets….with an international rate on their currency.

For example….did you see the article DELTA brought to us….yeah you did didn’t you….at 7:00 am this morning…..we will talk about that in a little bit….but that is an example right there.

Yes that is why I started this conference call by telling you…..you need to read the SOFA agreement….but here is some more news for you….there are three links that my TEAMS used to use…..that would lead us back to the US Treasury site…and gave us information about what I’m talking with you about….SOFA…..

Family those links are no longer accessible….now they go to an error page….I’m not going to tell you what the links are…..but why do you think that is the case…..because I told you….the SOFA agreement does not exist anymore…..it has been rewritten and then put into the lap of IMF who took it to them in December….and today they…..seem to have been implemented…..according to their statements.

So don’t worry about reading SOFA….but if you want to….go for it….my TEAMS right now are combing through it….and they can see….holy cow….this year….this is all the things they are doing right now….all this stuff is different….categorized different….they are actually pressuring them because we are in charge of their reforms….through these agreements.

In DC in all these meetings with these countries…with these three letter agencies….don’t you think all of this builds confidence with them….well that is what the SOFA says….they were to build the confidence of the international world back into Iraq…..it also said they would bring prosperity to the citizens of Iraq.

So from now….the 21st of September to you know….about the end of October….before November is a very fascinating window…..and I thought it was time to reach down from this mountain that we study from and bring you up with us.

The article that DELTA brought to us at 7:00 am this morning….it said…URGENT from Iraqia Television:  The ISX, the Iraqi Stock Exchange, will launch online trading system for investors in the first quarter of 2017….now that is 2017….actually it says first quarter of 2017….that is really interesting and we are going to talk about it tonight.

You remember when Allak came out early this year and he says by the first quarter of 2017 we are going to be using our own currency….wow….only if you lift the value of your currency….well by the first quarter of 2017 we are going to be dealing with the international world…..wow….only if you raise the value of your currency……here where it says Family that they are going to launch this online trading system for investors in the first quarter of 2017….if they do that at a program rate…..they will lose money….if they trade this way they will lose money…..this is but another step for the increase of the exchange rate….of the accomplishments of the original SOFA that now lies within the IMF plan.

The Monetary Reform is in our control Family….by the original SOFA agreement….to the agreement they now have with the IMF….it might be like a hidden fact that we did not know or study or understand….it is kind of in the same way as the editing and the cleaning and the mopping….all of that goes to Iraq…..and they get the credit as the United States stays as a sleeping giant….you know what the US troops did with the coalition….and we are not to take that credit….well you know that the US has taken Iraq into the Monetary Reform….but we are not to take that credit…..well you  know they are taking them into the Financial and Economic Reforms of Iraq…but we are not to take that credit.

They are going to launch this Iraqi Stock Exchange for investors….when it says in the first quarter of 2017…..now I want you to know it is being done with five brokerage outlets…..in fact I want you to know that this announcement it is old….it was actually supposed to start in the last quarter of 2016….is that where we are at….yeah but you see it is being moved to the first quarter of 2017…..interesting isn’t it….why….because they need to raise the value of their currency first….and way before this they postponed it….they are moving it to where they are telling you now with this announcement that DELTA put up.

They will continue to postpone many things as the Monetary Reform comes to the international world.

The CBI will not give you the exact date…..but they are telling you what they are doing….aren’t they.

The CBI governor Allak is talking about the IMF a lot….in fact recently he said that….regardless of those next steps that we got back in December of last year….regardless of all those steps….we already had them in our minds….all of these IMF steps have been with our plans….but the problem Family is they never did anything because of the terrorism and the corruption…..

Allak said look….we strongly agree with the IMF….and that is why we are going along with the IMF and we are working with the GOI….we know what is needed to lift the value of our currency….it is in our own strategy….we said earlier….that in 2017 we want to do this….well good for you Allak….in fact let me tell you something….what…..Allak…chill calm down…..we put out a four year CBI plan….this year around January and we called it the four year plan remember….yes Allak I remember calm down…..well you don’t have to tell us we have to do these steps….we know these steps…..we called it the 2016-2020 Strategy Report…and it is on our CBI website if you want to go read it…..

And everything the IMF is asking us to do is in our own report that we called our Strategy Report on the Monetary Reform and Economic Reforms of our country…..we know Allak….then what are you complaining about….we aren’t complaining Allak….we are watching….yeah Family from the 21st today to the end of October they have to move a little bit ahead before November…so maybe it is not the early part of 2017…..well Allak very good….point well made sir…..early this year 2016 you had a plan that you called the 2016-2020 Strategic Plan…..ok.

But let me ask you something Allak….what….chill out man….chill….what did you want to ask me….your report you called it the Strategy Report for the Economic and Monetary Reforms….yes…and what time frame did you give it…..we said from 2016-2020….well why then do you keep telling everyone you are going to do all of this in the early part of 2017 if your report actually started in 2016…..oh oh…..well because….because in December when the IMF gave us their plans…..we sort of had to move things up a bit….yes you have haven’t you…..before November….yes before November….and so that is why you called it the 2016….you should have called it the 2017-2021 Plan…..well they pushed us to start it sooner.

Yeah I’m impressed….with what we are seeing anyways….I’m impressed….the IMF never said….hey GOI….CBI….you guys got to get Mosul then you get the loans….no….no….you’ve got to raise the value of your currency.

Family they are going to get $5.6 billion with 13 payments over 3 years….these installment payments will be reviewed with every payment that they make…..I keep telling you they actually got a loan in July for $640 million dollars…..and if they want this second loan….another loan….buddy you are going to raise the value of your currency….because you got to start paying that first loan let alone this second one…..

And Family that second loan will be $5.6 billion dollars…that will probably be given to them sometime in this month of September…..but you got to implement the Financial Reforms before November so it is a contingent….raise the value of your currency….implement the Financial Reforms before November and you get the second stupid loan…..and I like that they already have the installments, they knew when they will have to make the reviews to make sure that everything is being done kosher….that is impressive….I’m serious that is impressive.

So I got the feeling….hey IMF we all done….then the IMF and the US don’t say anything….you know why….because they knew they were coming over to talk about it.

Would the IMF ask Iraq to implement their Financial Reforms…if the US did not know for certain that they were ready to do so…..of course not….and that is the only reason that Abadi is over there…..not about no stinking Mosul…..pressure….pressure…..it is a good cooker….pressure in this case is not to create diamonds….but to create stars for the budget…..because oh my gosh it is full of them.

So the electronic system….the digital system is really cool….we love it to pieces….you see it is not so much about terrorism…..it is about corruption….they need protection for the Monetary Reform….you see if they do the electronic system….the e-dinars and they get the digital currency going…and they start this trading on the Iraqi Stock Exchange….it will be nearly impossible for any corrupt minister to steal any money…..from anywhere from now on….there is no cash for them to steal….the whole world is being forced into a digital currency….and you will be too probably within the next year or so IMO.

The 50’s, the 100’s, the 250’s those are for the citizens…..that is chump change for a minister who wants to steal billions.

Allak…what….never mind you are in a bad mood…..Financial Advisor….yeah….we agree with you……Allak’s statement….we know the plan of the IMF…..it’s already on our forum…..it’s in my mind he said…for the CBI we know our plan thank you….that is the one we just talked about Family.

The CBI is not lying to you….they are just not giving you the date….the rate talk is all over the surface of Iraq both in the GOI…the CBI…and the IMF.

Security…..Security like nothing happens like it happened after Fallujah….the citizens were extremely mad when they came out of their hiding places….hey look who is here….coalition GI Joe….the Peshmerga Army…the Iraqi Army….everyone is here….cool….hey guys turn around….why….just turn around….remember I told you that…commanders just turned around….but it got out of hand and told them hey that is enough…..and Abadi goes to Fallujah and he says…..you Iranian Militia people get out of here that is enough…..citizens chill….collect their guns….get all their big guns….remember all that in your notes….

Gosh I wanted to talk to you back then…..but I could only tell you what they were telling you….or at least what they would tell you three days later….but it almost got out of hand….the Shiite citizens started killing all the Sunni’s they could get their hands on….it got out of hand….you know why….because ISIS are technically Sunni’s…and the militant Sunni citizens started to take it out on the innocent Sunni citizens….that had nothing to do with the ISIS terrorists…..fascinating isn’t it….don’t you love it when things come together….they are coming together very powerfully right now.

I had a feeling….last Monday when we were together I told you IMO we told Abadi on his little trip…and we told the GOI and we told a lot of people in the GOI to STOP IT….stop what….don’t act stupid….stop pointing fingers at each other….stop opening those criminal files that we gave to you….we told you when to open them…..when the smoke clears….but we don’t like Zebari….stop it….”Iraq Parliament Ousts the Financial Minister for Corruption Allegations”…..”The World Bank does not Want to Dismiss Zebari and Considers it Contrary to the Loan Agreement”….what did we tell you….finish your Monetary Reform….finish your Economic Reform….we didn’t tell you to kick anyone out of the GOI.

Family do you see how easy it is for me to tell you we are in control of everything…..but we don’t like him…..so what….you want these loans….yeah we want the loans but you said finish the Economic and Financial Reforms….you didn’t say we couldn’t get rid of anyone….

Yes we did…we said stop what you are doing….stop wasting time….finish the reforms….then you can deal with these files….then you can deal with whoever you want inside your country because we will not be involved….we already have been….you want the loans….yeah….then don’t make this Zebari issue contrary to the loans…..alright….and what did we say on your Monday CC….there is no way they can change the exchange rate if they are having internal bickering and fighting….stop it….can I say TA-DA….I would rather say….TA-FREAKING-DA.

Isn’t that cool “The Sacking of Zebari is Contrary with what was Agreed upon With Iraq in Obtaining the International Loans….ok….so don’t act stupid….ok.

In fact a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee said that Wednesday’s vote would shake the confidence between the Iraqi government and the IMF….you mean the vote to get rid of Zebari….stop it…just finish the Monetary Reform.

Meanwhile, Abadi is in New York and the World Bank is praising him….the bank president Jim Yong Kim comes up to Abadi and he says some things that you will read about….hey this is the real deal.

“Iraq Called on the World Bank to Invite States Postpone Financial Dues that it has, He Stressed that Iraq will Exceed the Current Crisis and will have a Fulfillment of Commitments and Loans of all which Contributed to the Overcome of these Crisis”…..Iraq is simply a rich country….then prove it….they must have to the World Bank.

“Iraq Produces 850,000 tons of Dates in 2017 from their Palm Trees and Announces the Achievement of Self-Sufficient of being able to Continue to do that”….the only date that I want is before November.

Like I said I am very grateful for a lot of you old timers that came out of the wood work and posted and said hey Frank I’ve been with you for nine years and I’m looking forward to the CC.

Don’t worry about the fiscal year thing….go back and listen to this CC once again…..pay attention to the 2016-2020 comments that I made.

Today is the 21st of September and it leads you to the end of October and to me they have had to speed things up….the first quarter is October, November, December…..yes Iraq is January to December 31st…but they want to be like the US….get your butts into the international theater….raise the value of your currency…join the big boys…..because I saw your strategic plan….and it starts in 2016.

By the way…..Financial Minister….bye bye or stay…it doesn’t matter to me….because there is a new governor coming to town for the CBI…and to me that is more important than anything they are doing with Zebari.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down