Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KTFA Wednesday Night CC Notes 6-15-16 Part 1

Go down

KTFA Wednesday Night CC Notes 6-15-16  Part 1 Empty KTFA Wednesday Night CC Notes 6-15-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:16 am

6/16/2016

KTFA-Family, here are the CC Notes from last night. Please excuse any typo’s. Hugs, Doodle Bug.

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes for Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Frank26: Obviously, we all want to know what this LOI says. We all want to know the wording of the LOI. I mean, we all know family, you know very well, that there’s an agreement. The agreement has been met half way in the sense that the IMF kept their part.

You’re in the international theatre. So, it is now in Iraq’s hands since we brought you to the international theatre, what do you think? Are you ready to lift the value of your currency?

We’ll give you Article 8, that’s the only thing that’s left that’s keeping you away from the international world.

And it had to be sent, …first of all, they had to have an agreement. They did. And you know that was established back in December, but it was kind-of an agreement where we pushed them…and they did it. And then we need an LOI for them to say, look, thank you we agree, you’ve taken us this far and we agree that we will go ahead and finish the last part, the plan that you gave us in December.

So it is now become “their” plan and that plan is in an LOI that has been given to the IMF from all representation of Iraq. This is HUGE and this is what we are waiting for.

Now, while we wait for this LOI to be defined, we can take little side streets together, little side steps together and talk about some things, and I have to determine what it is that we can talk about family.

So, when do you think they were going to see the LOI? When do you think they were going to see the contents, the wording…umm, I’ve been giving you video’s, Monday when we talked then the next day on Tuesday, you saw a lot of the evidence, didn’t you?

Then yesterday I gave you a video and it was about six (6) minutes long, that’s the longest one I ever gave you…and it had a lot of information, didn’t it. And then today, you see a lot of the wording, a lot of the things that we talked about in that video presented to you by our news hounds on our Forum.

And one of the things that I wanted to point out in that video is that there’s a parallel going on right now with the information that they’re giving you about the advancement in cities in Iraq, parallel to what they are doing with their reforms and both of those are slowly being given to you a little bit at a time.

The thing that we need to focus on tonight is, that this country is surrounding itself with many things that are needed for the International World to accept them.

You see the IMF took them to the international world, but the problem is, will the international world accept them? Interesting, isn’t it? You have tax and tariffs that we talked about they postponed until the 25th…why? Because maybe we need to see the contents of the LOI?

They’re telling you “hey, we edited.” Okay, there’s the first word. They’re telling you “we’re cleaning.” They’ll never tell you about the mopping like I’ve told you over and over again…and sure enough, there it is. And what are they telling you, uh Fallujah…we’re at 90%. Now that’s encouraging because the next thing they’re going to tell you is about Mosul and once they start telling you about Mosul well, you know what? They are telling you about Mosul now, aren’t they.

There’s issues that one has to consider about the leadership in terrorism to. For example, Baghdadi. Why would we worry about the leadership of ISIS? Because we want the head of it to be caught

You see agreements occurring with many countries right now while we wait for the LOI to be released. We can call it like we’ve said before, “posturing”…ahh look at all these countries coming in they’re posturing, they’re getting in to position, they know the rate is about to go up…uh, yeah, yeah…I’m of that school of thought.

I am of that school of thought, yes. Yes that all these countries know damn countries know very well what is going on the same way that you and I do students, just like we’re students. And that is the reason why we positioned ourselves, and that is why these countries have been positioning themselves.

It looks kind of stupid doesn’t it? No, I’m serious, look, think about this…you talk to your best friend, or you talk to your relative…”Yeah, I got Dinars.” You stupid? No, I’m a student. You see a country that is investing Billions

You see a country that is investing Millions of their currently into Iraq, and you say to the country, what… are you stupid? No I am posturing. I am positioning myself. And like I said in the video yesterday, Germany needs to shut up.

Ya know, Germany, they were caught manipulating the Euro, which only IMO and it makes me think that they are manipulating other currencies that the IMF is trying to stop in the middle east, especially in Iraq.

We have the security, IMO with the cities that we need. They got to tell it to you in their time frame, so we don’t pay attention to that too much. Instead, we are looking at the security in the GOI and the CBI. Now the CBI security and the GOI security is being groomed and is being developed but not only at a pace but at a production very, very shocking, to me and my teams. These guys are doing it.

These guys are getting rid of that which stole money from the citizens, their country.
And Abadi, you know every winning NFL football team needs a great quarterback, we got a great wide receiver, big deal. We got a great lineman, big deal. You need a great quarterback to make every other player great on that team, because he delivers the ball to them.

Abadi is delivering the ball to so many different departments in the GOI and in the CBI. They are in cahoots, we kept them separate for a reason but now we put them together

They are working together, the same thing with the Army’s uhh…United States of America that gave credit to everybody else…the same thing that the Army’s did, that our boys and girls did to bring security to the land is the same thing that Abadi’s doing…bringing security to the GOI and the CBI in MANY FACETS!

And this is why you see, this country, that country this country…they come out and they say, “I support(!), I support Iraq”, what are you stupid? (giggles) No, I’m a student.

But Germany is on a watch list and all this is for the reconstruction of their country, and all of this is just not going to be given to them, their going through the World Bank, it’s going through the IMF, it’s going through Agencies that say “we’re going to tell you have to spend this money.” You’re not going to blow it this time!

In fact I think there was an article that came out today that said something about learning from mistakes or not to do their mistakes again, something like that and I thought, uh huh…ta dah! There it is.

Now, you also have to include the loans and in yesterday’s video I brought that subject up to you because many of you are calling me and asking me
“Hey Frank, uh loans, what about it, well the loans maybe they made the loans with a different rate.

I said, “I hope so”! (laughter) No, no…maybe it’s a rate that they’ll never tell anybody. I said, “No.” No, you have to again, be a student, you’re forgetting
United States of America cosigned for every one of these loans, and every one of these loans is being directed through the United States and, man…tangible United States Agencies to tell Iraq what to do with this money. We. Cosigned. For. These. Loans. How committed is that?

What do we know? Excuse me, what does the US know that they haven’t told the rest of the world? Yes, yes…IMO, inside of Iraq, 1:1, and we told you about the bridge of three (3) days that will actually be driven, the market will get it for those three days. It will drive it, and when outside of Iraq finally given to us, I don’t think it’s going to be 1:1, and that’s why all the countries are sitting there going (Frank making noses) “I’m salivating!” Yeah, get me in there, she’s purty. Yeah, yeah, she will be the prostitute that we all bow to.

These loans are being backed by the United States of America and trust me, we’re not stupid, we don’t want to go into any further debt. So, will you pay Kuwait? (Frank in a low voice) “We don’t have any liquidity.” Hey, it’s us…the co-signer, k. Will you please pay Kuwait? Oh…(laughter)

There not hiding anything family, you just can’t see it and I’m certainly not going to be the one that says, “look, look, look, look, look,” unless it’s appropriate and what we do is that we give it to you a little bit at a time. They’re fixing up these two cities. Why do want Mosul so badly. “Oh well, because the moment that we get a flag in Mosul, uh we’re going to have the RV.” Did I say that? Uh, yes you did…you said that this is going to happen very fast.

Well, that’s quit a difference, isn’t it? The process to reach the revalue-ization of their currency will speed up very fast once they tell you about Mosul. That has nothing…where do you get we’re going to have an RV once they tell you about Mosul? See the difference?

People tend to take that inch and turn it into a mile. You need to be precise. Well Frank, it’s almost the same thing…NO. IT. IS. NOT! Look, if you’re making me something to eat and the instructions say put one teaspoon of salt and you put in one shovel full of salt…does it make a difference? In the study of Intel you have to be very precise in what you are doing. The Intel is not precise, so you better be precise in what you’re interpreting, and how it is that you share it.

We told you, eventually, as time went by, look…Kurdistan wants to “trifurcate”, and I use these words so that you can remember and all that means is that they want to split up into three parts all of Iraq and of course Baghdad says, “Heck No. No!”, because you would fracture the country and you would lose the revenues that Baghdad needs from every Provence, every area. No, we stay together.

(role play)
Baghdad: I’ll tell you what…would you like Mosul?
Kurdistan: Well, that’s what I am talking about, Trifurcating”.
Baghdad: No, no, no,no,no,no,no….no trifurcation, I’ll tell you what if you guys help us out and get right of terrorists in this area…you can have it and we’ll get the census done right away
Kurdistan: (Interrupts) We already got the census done
Baghdad: (Interrupts) OKAY, we’ll give the numbers out for the census, okay? Alright? And Article 140 lifted…..and Kurds, ya know, is it cool?
(end role play)

…and that’s why the Kurds haven’t said much until recently and now they are complaining about this area and the concept of splitting back up, and once again…hey, will you shut up?

And it’s just a few fragmented people from the Kurdistan region that are complaining because everybody knows, we’re getting Mosul! (giggles) Now watch family, I’m telling you, I told you in the video yesterday, watch(!),…the moment…in fact, (excited) there’s an article that came out today, IT FLOORED US! I’m not going to kid you, it floored us, it had our word and we didn’t even KNOW that they KEYWORD was coming in. This one was really a coincidence!

We told you in the video yesterday, look…they’re trying to bring into Kurdistan, Kurdistan is trying to “absorb” certain areas and one of them is Mosul. Oh, is this what was promised to them? I’ll tell you what, I don’t want to put it that way. This is simply their payoff. (laughter) They’re going get it.

And the moment, the moment they tell you about Mosul, they’re going to tell you the Kurds are going to Annex Mosul. But, today…(giddy) there’s an article that actually came out and said that and we all looked (with disbelief) uh, our eyes popped out…does that say what I think it says? Yeah. Was that a KEYWORD? No, I released that yesterday because it was in the file study that you guys sent me. “Well, it wasn’t a KEYWORD that he gave us.”

What a coincidence! And in all honestly, when you think about it, I guess it’s not a coincidence…it is what they’re going to do. We use other words, but the proper wording yesterday was given to you, they’re going to Annex it. I said, It’s not necessarily what was promised to them, it’s more of a payoff. And I said that they don’t want to trifurcate, they want to absorb the regions into their Provence, into their domain area.

You see, in the video yesterday I told you, I looked at you straight ahead, and I said, family, in my mind, I have a time frame. And tonight, I want to say family, IMO, based on what we are seeing, and it’s in increments of every 24 hours, it’s amazing the evolution of what’s going on.

IMO, Iraq has a time frame.

This time frame of Iraq, IMO, is in its entirety. It’s not, oh we got the cities? No. It’s not, oh we got the RV? No, it’s not that. Oh, oh we got the Laws? No, no, no, no…listen to me, listen to me, I have a timeframe and I trying to share this with you that IMO Iraq also has a timeframe and you have to look at this timeframe IMO, in its entirety. You cannot separate. Everything is coming together at one, in my mind, IMO.

Yes…you see things, days, or even a week before they happen, because we tell you, therefore, in my mind, I’m trying to tell you, that I already have a timeframe set.

Now, in the video yesterday, we also told you that we have some salacious news, but the problem is we can’t share it with you, so, instead we told you, you might consider reading, not reading, you might consider going…around at a new satellite called ABNA. But this is a file I can not share with you. In fact, you know I don’t think I’ll ever be able to share this with you, but I can’t just leave it alone so let me give it a tangible connection…there are many news outlets that constantly tell you that Baghdadi is dead. Have you noticed a pattern?

If you have not noticed the pattern, I can’t teach it to you, but one day, we will walk on those golden beaches here in Hawaii and you will ask me questions and I will answer them and I hope you ask me this question, then...and we will talk about it in privacy BUT…Baghdadi dead. Baghdadi dead. Baghdadi dead. Baghdadi….dead.

I want to talk to you about the tax and tariffs. C$ asks, “connect the dots for us Frank.” I can’t. Well then don’t tease us Frank. I’m not. This is imperative for you to understand that Baghdadi is something that we’re studying…right now. And we found the pattern. And we found the location and the reason for the pattern, but when we talked to our Teams and when they told us what they told us, we realized, dear God…we can not share that.

We discovered something that is of importance that they’ve been working on, you know we need to shut up. And that’s what we are doing BUT…Baghdadi. Dead. Baghdadi. Dead. Baghdadi. Dead. Baghdadi. Dead.

In its entirety, because if you just take the taxes what good does it do without the tariffs? What good does the tariffs do without the taxes? And a lot of you are looking at, “hey they postponed it on the 25th they’re going to put those taxes…” I pray they do, but once again, it is the Letter of the T&T’s that we need to see.

Because, you might have forgotten that the video told you yesterday. Over two years ago, the codes were accepted for luxury items to come in to Iraq. Liquor, cigarettes, cars…things that in all honestly, the common people don’t need, but the rich of, the “fat of the land” needs it. So, about two years ago, at the blink of an eye, at the snap of a finger they said, “okay, these luxury items, remember that word?...they can come through, we’ll put the encoding out there…and it doesn’t matter what we charge, program rate, regular rate…because once it comes in to our country…oh we can jack up the price.

The wording of the LOI, the wording, are we going to put the tax and tariffs on everything on the 25th. EVERYTHING…because we got it on the luxury taxes of you spoiled brats that are not there anymore, and now the key is, are you going to protect your borders with now…a code for everything. Because, that would be in the LOI.

You don’t have to show me the LOI but since you postponed telling me about the tax and tariffs…I’m assuming, I’m assuming that your definition is in the LOI.

Many agreements and definitions are in that LOI, it’s your plan now isn’t it. And can you also have an LOI that you agreed to lift your currency to 1:1? Because that was the plan that was presented to you on the 21st of December of 2015 and told to the international world, that all of a sudden started to salivate.

The devil lives in the details! And I want to see these details when they’re ready to tell us but we won’t know until they finally tell us about…Mosul.

Ya know, in that video yesterday I even told you about laws. Because way back when we presented the plan to them and said, “here’s some laws”, and in the middle of January of this year, a whole bunch of laws were passed weren’t they. And then we told you, family, stop worrying about the laws. You don’t know this but they passed…(laughing) you see I couldn’t tell you but…but I can tell you now, we wrote the laws for them when we presented the plan for them back in December, IMO, and we gave them the whole package and we said, “here’s the laws”, all you got to do is pass them.

And within a few days, (Frank snapping his fingers) boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, they were all passed and that’s when we told you, “family, will you STOP worrying about the laws”.

Now the thing is though, that right now…you have to look at the whole thing in its totality, in its entirety, in order for to reach them telling you about Mosul and then telling you about the reforms and the economic and the financial reforms, you got that? So, IMO I want to tell you that right now, they are amending their laws.

They don’t have to tell you this but they’re doing it. You can actually see it...if, you’re a student. (laughing) We wrote the damn laws and SHOVED THEM DOWN THEIR THROATS!

Now, because it is now in your hands, it is open for amendments. They’re very busy doing those amendments right now of many laws to satisfy their needs but still under, still under our control. And while this is going on they told you we edited and now we’re cleaning Fallujah and we planted the flag in Fallujah and we’re 90% and we’re about ready, on the outskirts of entering in to Mosul, and boy once they tell you they got a flag in Mosul…they told you today.

There will be more cities that they are going to tell you because they need to fill in from now until when they…when the LOI is understood. Do you understand? They’ll tell you about more cities but don’t worry about that.

They’re just going to fill in more…there’s a lot of stuffing in the turkey, okay? One of them starts with a Quyar…(laughing)….what’s the other one? Kum-something? (Frank, smiling, shaking his head).

Once they clear the two cities that we told you about…that’s all you need to worry about. Don’t worry about the other cities.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KTFA Wednesday Night CC Notes 6-15-16  Part 1 Empty Re: KTFA Wednesday Night CC Notes 6-15-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:46 am

KTFA Wednesday Night CC Notes 6-15-16 Part 2

6/16/2016

0 Comments

Part 2:

Frank26: You see, ISIS is still around, no doubt…but they are squeeze playing ISIS…because ISIS has no where to run. Alright. And, going back to the leadership…on the video yesterday...are you familiar with the Butcher of Baghdad? The Butcher of Baghdad…

…hold on, somebody just posted something and I’m curious to see what it says…(This is from Livestream Chat window) “Fallujah by the end of week. Mosul by the end of month.” Yeah, ya know…who said that…”arc314” (in fact I am going to talk about you today) uh, Yes, arc314…you’re repeating my words.

Yeah. But. Let me talk about the security within the cities IMO is done, is being done, are being done and are about to be told to you, that it’s done. But it is the security of removing terrorism, counterfeiting, corruption…from within the origin.

You see, you can remove the cancer cells but you also have to get rid of the lymph nodes. And, we got rid of the cancer but the lymph nodes are really being cleaned up. Oh my goodness…and this is soo important

Come on, let’s just say that you’re a country. Do you really want to invest in Iraq right now? Well, you’re an individual and you invested by purchasing Dinars. Yeah, but there’s quite a difference isn’t there, in investing a few hundred dollars and investing million’s of dollars. I don’t think that countries are that eager, to come in to Iraq.

So what are they doing? Would you like a loan? (giggling) You’re committed aren’t you, not only by payment, agreement…but if you don’t make that payment? (smiling) I take part of your Iraq! These loans are like shark teeth because we cosigned them…(laughing)…and the power behind that is going to lead to a revalue-ization of their currency…because they are tired of being stripped of everything. Especially their pride.

But, the security within the GOI and the CBI to remove terrorism is now being taken to the level of removing it at higher levels. And, the Butcher of Baghdad, this guy is huge…this guy is bigger than a refrigerator. He’s a big fat, ugly man…they captured him. When? I don’t know.

In these cities, these two cities and they stripped him of his clothes, they put him in the back of a Toyota and they blind folded him, stripped him of his clothes and they whipped him, they whipped him with whips. They put him in the Abu Ghraib prison, yeah…that’s where he’s at.

I like this….because we’re not seeing negativity, we’re not seeing…like I told you Monday, I’m not seeing things that will make my toes curl with excitement but I’m not seeing anything to curdle them with disgust. I mean, this isn’t a disgusting thing but you know who did this? The Kurdistan Army. You know how embarrassing it is for these pompous jerks. This is HUGE! Do you know about it? Have you read about it? No. Will you? (laughs) Yeah.

It all has to come together, you can’t separate these things, and if you do you’re your timeframe inside your mind goes crazy. Here’s another thing that has to come together…The MCP. Haven’t we been talking about that a lot? It has to be done by the citizens, they have to turn in the three 0’s. Of course, they’re not going to until they raise the value of their currency.

Another thing is that you have to look at this in its totality, is the auctions. You have to stop the auctions don’t you…umm, yes and no. Because, you see, some contracts that Iraq is paying on their own before we started giving them our cosigned loans, those contracts said that they had to be paid back in American dollars or Euro’s…not Dinars.

They’re worthless.

So you can’t stop the auctions, just like that. The citizens of Iraq are not going to turn in their three 0’s just like that and the taxes and the tariffs but not all of it, they didn’t do it just like that. So you can’t stop the auctions just like that. The citizens of Iraq are not going to turn in their three 0’s, just like that…till you raise the value of your currency. And the tax and the tariffs? Same thing they only got a few luxury items for their spoiled brats…but not all of it. They didn’t do it, just like that.

So, please put it in your notes the following. The auctions, the MCPs and the T&Ts, as much as you can not stop them, they have to hold their breath. In other words, these three things along with the other things that we’ve talked about, but mainly these three?

They all have to happen at once. Because if they stopped the auctions and they kept the multi-currency policy and the tax and tarrifs…oh my goodness, that would be an amazing and dangerous indicator wouldn’t it. They all have to be stopped at once or they all have to hold their breath at once at least for three (3) days. (smile)…and anything else and anything less than that is an indicator that they are about to raise their value of their currency within that timeframe.

These three (3) things and a handful of other things that we’ve talked about family, IMO have to be done instantly together…whether they turn them all off at once or they hold their breath all at once…they have to be done instantly together or the MR will fail.

And they’re not in the business of telling you all about of their business because they don’t really care about your business. The financial reform will not work unless all three of these factors are done at once. There’s no international company that will invest in Iraq with ISIS as well too. That baggage is too dangerous.

So, when is it that we remove terrorism? When they TELL YOU ABOUT MOSUL! See how everything is connected?

You know family, think about this, it’s a heavy statement, but think about this, think about this very heavily, if they put the tax and tariffs on all of their items, and they do not raise the value of their currency? Then the purchasing power goes straight to hell. Man, that is a powerful statement….and that’s why you can’t be told about the tax and tarrifs until the 25th because it would be an indicator, and you would see the codes. (laughter) It’s exciting, it’s exciting.

(Role Play-Frank using deep voice for role of Abadi)
Frank: Abadi…
Abadi: Yes Frank…
Frank: Did you fire all the bad bank officials, in all the banks and in the CBI?
Abadi: Yes, Frank
Frank: (laughing) Cool. Did you fire all the bad Ministers in the GOI?
Abadi: Yes, Frank.
Frank: (talking while laughing) Cooool! Did you guys go from “Amen” to “Amending your Laws”?
Abadi: Yes, Frank
Frank: (giggling) Okay! Well then, TA DAH FRICKIN’ DAH, dude!
Frank: You guys are doing your plan, aren’t you?
Abadi: Yes Frank.
(end Role Play)
You know another thing that is really exciting, I didn’t mention it on the video yesterday, we mentioned it on Monday’s CC, the Bank of Associations is meeting with Iraq to once again, reinforce this concept. Get rid of corruption within the banking system…we have, and that’s why they’re meeting to tell them that. “Ooops!” The other real reason that they are meeting…okay…let’s play this meeting out, okay?
(Role Play)
Ringy ding ding…
Person: Yes, who’s this?”
BA Rep: This is the Bank of Associations. Can I talk to the CBI?
Person: Uh sure, hey, (whistles) hey Keyword…
CBI Keyword: What’s up?
Person: Uh, Bank of Association wants you.
CBI Keyword: Really? Bank of Association wants to talk to me, okay, what’s up.
CBI Keyword: Hey, BA, what’s up?
BA Rep: Did you really fire all the bad people?
CBI Keyword: I was told to by Abadi, yeah, why?
BA Rep: This is great! This is fantastic. We’d like for you guys to think about being a part of us since you are fighting corruption.
CBI Keyword: Hey, look, we got rid of it. Why don’t you meet with us and we’ll tell you about it”
BA Rep: Really. Yeah, we would love to know about it.
(end Role Play)

So the Bank of Association gets together and they say to them, “what have you done… um…for me lately, what have you done for me lately, and there it is. That’s what we’ve done.

So the Bank of Association says, “Wow…I tell you what? Why don’t we also now get together with your people. Well, we’ve been trained already we had some units come from the United States America…Yeah, but these are international ways, come, come, come, come, let us get in there, we’ll start training your people, ya know, like they trained the troops, ya know, the Peshmerga Army and got them all straightened out…let us get in there and train your troops of the CBI.

And the CBI says, cool! Let’s do it…I’m all for it. And I’m all for it to because you see the removal of all corruption is what they are doing right now while they tell you about some cities just to buy time. Did I say IMO? Not even needed.

Check this out, the CBI of Iraq issued a statement regarding a meeting with the representatives of the Governor of the Bank of Associations of Banks. For real? Yeah, and for what reason? Well, you just said it Frank. They want to know about the removal of corruption and they want to start training all the employees and all the banks in Iraq on how to “recognize corruption”. Well now, that’s pretty good.

And what else are they doing…

Well check this out…it also, says that “Also, they thanked Association of Banks to prepare a book containing the full laws of the Central Bank. Full laws of the Central Bank? Well, yeah, you know the ones that the United States of America gave the GOI that gave to us…yeah, they want to see the full laws that we have here because that’s going to help fight corruption! Yeah…(excited) and not only that, but check it out…they also want to see the “Laws of the Coins”.

And you know who’s asking, you know who is also asking? Who, who, who…(giggling) the Security Commission. The Security Commission? The World Stock Exchanges?

Yeah…well, that’s good isn’t it? Well, yeah…they got the memo didn’t they…of understanding. Yeah, yeah, I bet you they want to see the definition of the LOI now don’t they? Yeah…I know I do. (laughing) And that’s where we are at Family, that’s where we are at.

In fact, I mentioned a gentleman, it might be a Lady…Arc314, you made a post today and you mentioned the idea that they are putting taxes on vegetables. You know that’s interesting isn’t it arc. There’s the first indication that they are telling you that they are going to start putting taxes, God willing, on everything.

We need to see every item in Iraq with a tax and tariff code on it. And Iraq is actually boastfully, proudly inviting the international world to come into Baghdad because they are going to have a Baghdad International Fair. Now, they have them every year, this is the 43rd Annual one, but what I want you to do is look at the number of countries that are going to come in.

I told you a little about Baghdadi…WS put out an article from the Minister of Defense that started to talk about it. Let them tell you all about it because I refuse to.

Abadi says yesterday, I’m going to change all the heads of the GOI independent bodies without exception. You already did Sir, but thanks for telling everybody. And you removed all your ministers that were bad, you told corruption to go away within the GOI and this is what we told our family.

In fact, the dam is falling in Fallujah. Dam! What that means, is that they’re trying to tell you that they liberated Fallujah…they’ve liberated the cities…and let them tell you about them as time goes by. And Baghdad says to the Kurds, please don’t break away because it would be unacceptable. You’re going to get Mosul, so just go back to shutting up.

Now this next part is hot…it turns out that the Trade Bank is talking, you know, one of the three (3) majors…Rasheed, Rafidian and Trade Bank…these three (3) banks, they said that they’re going to start talking to a bank. Now, old timers, are you ready?

I made a post, I only made a few post today, but one of the posts was the internet doesn’t know yet. But I would love to tell you about it tonight…because they told you about it now, finally. I mean we did tell you about 8 years ago, when I first came on the internet to start talking and teaching and helping people…here’s an article that came out the title says, “Iraq Trade talks with a Bank to development relationships”…before I read this let me ask you, old timers…(Livestream Chat from Member) Prissy1 says: “who you calling old time?”

You Prissy1…cause you’ve been with me for a long time, that makes you an old timer, with me and our studies. Let me ask you Prissy1, what was the very first thing when I came on, on December the 1st of 2008, and Henry and Big John…remember Big John? And Aggiedad and all these people put this Forum together and they said, “please lead us” and I said, “Alright”. What was the first thing I said?

I said that on December the 21st at Noon, of 2008…Chase Manhattan/JP Morgan would stop selling the Iraqi Dinar. Now all of you have been buy it from that place for years, at least three (3) years, maybe four (4)…I forget…but it was at that time that I shared that with you and y’all were like, “uh oh…we got a bozo to lead us, what’s going on here” and sure enough at noon on that day, JP Morgan put out an announcement, across the board, they’re not going to sell the Dinar anymore.

Then on the 26th of December I said, family…may I tell you about four banks that are important in your investment? And the first bank that I said was called the Piggy Bank of the United States of America.

You see, if you go back to Kuwait, are we paying Kuwait now? (laughing) But if you go back to Kuwait because you see we are about to end this war and this war will be paid next. But if you go back to Kuwait, you are going to notice some things that happened back then.

When we were talking about it, I told you family, there’s a bank that is going to, IMO, house the Iraqi Dinar. It’s the Piggy Bank. It’s the Piggy Bank of the United States of America, the Bank of America. BoA will become the wholesalers of the Iraqi Dinar. And then I said, the 2nd bank will be brought in.

Now, they didn’t want anything to do with it but they were offered, back then it was bear bank stocks and real estate stocks…it was a lot of different things…in order for the 2nd bank was JP Morgan/Chase and that’s why we were able to tell you when they started, and that was before I joined you, but I was able to tell you when they were going to stop. I was a student, and I still am.

And when we told you we shocked the internet. Nobody understood. Everybody thought, “oh God! It is a SCAM look, they stopped selling it.” But then I told you about the four (4) banks and I said I got a…let’s go to the 3rd bank now.

What was the 3rd bank? The Piggy Bank of the United States of America would be the wholesalers, JP Morgan would be retailers and the 3rd Bank was going to cash you out. So the 3rd bank says, “hey, it’s a SCAM! WE DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!” Well, of course you don’t. Paranoia sets in and you don’t want to lose the profitability with insider trader information. So we left them alone. And we went to Abbot Downing.

Abbot Downing threw up everything and said, “yeah, this is what we were told”. Oh, thank you. I didn’t tell you what they told me. But, we decided to leave them alone…(raising eyebrows)…because you can not fight that kind of power. Then I told you that there would be a forth bank. What is the fourth bank? An article comes out today, finally, it says, “Iraqi Trade Bank talks with CitiBank to develop a relationship”.

And if you look at your notes old timers, your 4th bank would be CitiBank. They will be the ones that will create the bridge in the United States and in Iraq’s…Banks. TA DAH FRICKIN’ DAH! That was eight (Cool years ago.

Check this out…CitiBank in Iraq examine how which will develop and strengthen the banking relationship with the financial exchange with…..financial exchange between CitiBank and the Trade Bank of Iraq as well as lifting the barriers that stand in the way of traffic and movement of money, of Iraq’s money, around the world.

Yeah, that’s the…Barrier that stands…YOU MEAN ARTICLE 8? (laughter) You mean lifting the value of your currency? They’re not telling you everything family and they don’t have to.
You know what I really like also is this article it’s long, it’s really really in-depth says, that “the World Bank and the IMF is directing the loans to prevent previous mistakes”. Yeah, yeah…bravo! Heck yes!

Come here, Junior…and you owe me for these loans and not at no program rate, because your LOI better tell me something else. Okay. (laughter) This is huge and the internet has no idea, they looked at the article and they go, “okay, yeah, that looks good…CitiBank, okay, whatever”, but now that I’ve told you, watch the whole internet say “YEAH! I told you that it was going to be CitiBank.”

I’m sorry, I’m doing it again, God..forgive me, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.

They are starting to tell you, as I’ve told you…let’s go to two (2) more articles that I have here, I like to illustrate, it’s this…see all I want is, give me Mosul. Give me Mosul. So it says that, “The Army, obviously the Iraqi Army, the Army raises the Iraqi flag over the buildings, they’re in a victory village south of Mosul. “Victory” was not the name of the city by the way.

Wow! So what they are telling you family now, because 90% Fallujah is done, they’re walking into Mosul with you now. They’re escorting you into Mosul family.

For me and my Teams…THIS IS HUGE! It says that The liberation of the Nineveh Operations backed by the Peshmerga Army Forces manages to free more than 35% of the Provence of Nineveh. Ya know what? The next article will tell you, “yeah, we’ve liberated about 50% now” and then they’ll get to 70, then 90, then we will be where we want to be.

That’s fine with me if that’s all they want to say but you know what? (Frank whispers) They’re telling you…and we told you this would happen. These are the steps that are there, and the three (3) things that we told you a long time ago with some other things that we talked about must come out all together…in unity. Once the LOI is defined a little bit better.
I like this article…it says “The ? was put back into the city of Mosul but this time it is real, it really is. (laughing) That’s two (2) articles where they’re tell you that Mosul is about to be edited and cleared, or whatever they want to tell you. Give me Mosul and I will give you the rest of my notes.

I want to thank you ReddStarr, for those two (2) articles that I just read that came from you. You know there was an article that just hit me hard, because it said that “Iraq’s Debt has decreased since these loans and these laws…” yeah, you know why? Because of us. The Co-signers, suckers.

You see, we want you international and we grabbed you by the ear and we dragged you into the international world. You know what that’s like? That’s like dragging you out of your house naked. (laughing) Ooohhh hoo hoo hoo, look at him look at him…(with aggression) YOU WANT TO RUN BACK IN YOUR HOUSE DON’T YOU. YOU WANT TO RUN BACK INTO YOUR TERRORISTIC WAYS, DON’T YOU. NO. NO. WE DRAGGED YOU INTO THE INTERNATIONAL WORLD…HERE IT IS INTERNATIONAL WORLD! HERE IT IS! THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT.

Now let’s see if they’re willing to kiss you back, or tell you…”up yours” for your loans for everything else. We SHOVED you into the international theatre, you are naked until you raise the value of your currency…and your naked-idity is ugly. THE LOI…SHOW IT TO ME! (Calmly) Hmmmm, probably after they tell you about Mosul.

But for now, I’d like to thank ReddStarr because there is an article that came out that I find very interesting on this subject of the LOI. In fact, I would like y’all to consider reading it, it says, “Handle calls on the Iraqi Banking Sector to respond to the requirements of the current difficult phase of the Iraq Economy”. It says, “they’re pointing out that the banking sector is now working to prepare a paper…” OH HELLO(!)...”…a paper containing his remarks on the loan from the International Monetary Fund of Iraq’s Management”. In other words, Iraq’s plan.

Yeah, they don’t have to explain, I’m mean they’re not hiding anything it’s just sometimes hard to hard to understand these knuckleheads, isn’t it. (laughing)

I think that this has been a very good conference call. Are you happy? Did you learn things?

I want to thank all of you…Newshounds, Walkingstick my brother, Doodle Bug thank you, Aggiedad thank you…I want to thank all of you for what you do. Your postings have been superior. Superior. I mean, I suppose when we brought in a little discipline it straightened things out and all of you are posting once again.

When we have some issues that causes fear and very few people post. There’s more fluidity there’s more trust within our forum right now and we don’t have the negativity anymore we don’t have the rebellion, and I like that. I appreciate respect. I cracked up on Monday because they told you that they were 400 meters towards the center of Fallujah…um, well…anyways, I’m happy. I feel very good and in my mind, I have a time frame. (smile)

I will be with you on Friday, for those of you that are Team Members for Team Chat.

Alrighty, so…I think this is a wonderful time to go ahead and be dismissed with a prayer.

Dismissed in Prayer. Amen.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down