Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Wednesday Night KTFA CC Notes from 8-30-17 Part 1 of 2 and part 2 of 2

Go down

.Wednesday Night KTFA CC Notes from 8-30-17  Part 1 of 2 and part 2 of 2 Empty .Wednesday Night KTFA CC Notes from 8-30-17 Part 1 of 2 and part 2 of 2

Post  Admin Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:31 pm

9/3/2017

KTFA:

Aggiedad77:  FAMILY HERE ARE THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT CC NOTES FROM 08-30-2017....AGAIN NOTE THE DATE...AND ENJOY....THANKS AGAIN TO AN ANONYMOUS MEMBER OF KTFA.    ALOHA   RANDY

KTFA CONFERENCE CALL – AUGUST 30, 2017

Frank26:  Greetings, family! Welcome to another one of your conference calls here at KTFAlways.com. It’s good to be with you. Tonight it is the 30th of August of 2017; and, I welcome you in the name of Jesus Christ, because we are a Christian-based organization.

I am happy to be here with you tonight, for a lot of reasons, and I think it’s time… Oh, my goodness. We just froze. Hold on just a second. Hold on just a... We’re spinning round in circles here.

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta, and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot, and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Now, we walk into the second part of our conference call for tonight, and ****, I am glad that you are going to take notes. So, here we go. First of all, on Monday, we were together for a long time. It was probably like about ten after…I think it was 20 after…, and by the way, I’ve been told that people on the phone are having trouble hearing me. Let me see if I can get a little closer here to this phone. It was about 20 minutes after… Hold on just a second.

I need to remove your chatting because this is gonna be probably my…well, this is the last time I’ll be with you this week. Oh, pardon me. No, I’ll be with you Friday on Team Chat as well, too; and, then again, I’ve been thinking about not even going to that Team Chat on Friday.

But, before we get into all that stuff about…you know, me coming and going, let’s talk about some things. You know, when we were trying hard to understand… why is it that they didn’t give us Mosul when we saw the evidence very clearly, didn’t we? That it was liberated. They kept showing you this map and, inch by inch, Dashish, Isis, their territory was being eradicated.

We felt that the evidence of Mosul was pretty obvious and, the evidence of what we are seeing right now of international status, internationalism – whatever it is you want to call it – wouldn’t you agree with me that it’s pretty obvious too? So, in the same way that they didn’t tell us Mosul right away, when it was obvious, is the same way that I feel, and I sense, that Article VIII is waiting to be announced.

I really thought that Mosul was so obvious, and I’ll bet you that y’all agree with me. In the same way that I really think that Article VIII is so obvious.

Alrighty, so, let me see, where is I-Team, I-Team, I-Team, I-Team…oh, dear. Here we go. Check this out. First of all, remember this picture? Let me see if I can show it. Right there; Right there. (Frank holds his phone up to the camera and shows a picture of the new Baghdad Mall.) It was a tweet.

So Abadi puts this article out – in all honesty, the government is the one that puts out these articles – and it says that Iraq is a success story. Uh, with Article VIII? Iraq is a success story? Okay. “I,” which is Abadi, “I invite you, I invite Iraqi and international businesses, leaders” … uh, leaders, huh… “to invest in our country.” What’s wrong with Abadi? Why would he make such a statement when he knows that his hands are in a handcuff – it’s called Article VIII.

Here’s another one. Oh, here, I’ll show you very quickly. There ya go, right there. (Frank holds his phone back up to the camera, showing another tweet by the Iraqi government. These are tweets…. you know, like what Donald Trump does? He sends tweets. I think that’s the first president’s ever done such…something like that. And, in the same manner, Abadi is using tweets. Isn’t that interesting? Isn’t that a coincidence?

Do you think it’s a coincidence? I don’t know. Is it a coincidence…hmmm, that Donald Trump is using tweets to communicate with the populace of the United States of America – with Americana?

And, it says; Abadi is telling people that: “I, again call…” You notice, again… “I again call on Iraqi and international business leaders to invest in Iraq.” Doesn’t make sense. Here’s another one: “I…” Abadi “I can confirm that the Trabeel border crossing with Jordan,” You know, right across their border into Jordan… “will officially open tomorrow.” Which is today, Wednesday. Come on, Abadi… (ha-ha-ha) Doesn’t make sense.
Here’s another one. “I welcomed…” Excuse me? You see every word is calculated. President Donald Trump is using tweets in a masterful way. It’s making the Democrats a bit jealous. Why didn’t we think of that, and Abadi’s doing the very same thing? Fascinating, isn’t it?

“I…” Abadi, “I welcomed several world leaders to Baghdad just recently.” What did I tell you on Monday’s conference call? That many delegates are going in and out of Iraq, are they not? I told you I wouldn’t tell you who those delegates are. Did I? That’s right. Hmm… isn’t this fascinating? “I welcomed several world leaders to Baghdad recently.” I know you did, sir. “This is a reflection of Iraq’s growing stature.” (ha-ha) No it’s not…not with Article VIII, sir.

You know what? One of our teams followed up and said: “Frank, it’s the last tweet that confirms all the delegate meetings in Baghdad right now, just like we had shared with you.” I said, yeah, I know. Thank you. “He said, let me also tell you something else, Frank.” I said: yeah? “The key word that we’re seeing a lot of from Abadi is world leaders.” We’re not…not economics. He’s not talking about economics any more.

Do you remember on Monday I said that my teams are past the RI? Do you get the sense that so is Abadi? “They’re not economic talks, Frank.” They’re about leaders...about bank leaders, about military leaders, about world leaders.

“We believe, Frank, that this confirms what we…” Wait a minute, oh, I can’t say that part. Okay, I’m sorry…and so forth, and so forth. It’s a long conversation, but I find it interesting; and, I want to make this a hard point…a hard sell for tonight. I’m not gonna keep you long. I promise. What time is it? It’s a quarter to eight. What say we finish before nine o’clock? How’s that? Maybe in one hour…about a quarter ‘til nine. That’ll be a world’s record. We’ll try anyways.

My point to you, family, is that in my opinion, and my team’s opinion, because it’s only an opinion. We cannot prove this; and yet, (sniff, sniff, sniff) (sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff) You smell that? (sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff) I smell Article VIII gone, because the way that he’s talking, it can only be…that can only be the case. If you owned a business and Abadi was inviting you to come in with your business, and your money, do you think you’d want to do that? Hun-uh. Well, Frank, your friend has a business in there. They were in there long before any of this happened. Oh.

We call it the ‘long line,’ remember…the LL? The long line of companies and nations that have contributed via the coalition force in one way or another. If it wasn’t soldiers, if it wasn’t money, if it wasn’t intel, if it wasn’t air space, if it wasn’t things you have no idea about, it’s time for them.

There’s that smell… there’s that ambrosia, taste that’s in my mouth, that’s in my soul, my being, that Abadi is past Article VIII. Now, I can’t say that it’s lifted because that would not be true. It wouldn’t be right, it wouldn’t be, you know, it wouldn’t be dignified; but, I can certainly suggest that he sure is acting and talking in the same manner that he did with Mosul… with Article VIII right now. Okay, now, that’s good enough. I’m not gonna stretch that. Oh, by the way, look for more. Look for more talk from Abadi.

He’s become a cheerleader. I mean, he’s opening up the borders. Really? (ha-ha-ha-ha) It’s that safe and secure now, huh? And, by opening up the borders, these people can come in. What did I tell you on Monday about my friend was able to fly…well, his associates…they were able to fly from Kuwait into Iraq. Those are airspaces that are also now open.

Borders open. Airspace open. You know what else is being laid out… as a groundwork…to be open? The international relationship between other foreign currencies and Iraq’s currency. We see the crowning, and the birth is about to take place of the RI, In My Opinion, and I think that that’s why Abadi is talking with such confidence, you know…has that…has that Article VIII swagger. You know what I mean?

And, I’m telling you that you should become one of his tweeter members and receive what he’s telling you everybody. (Jan said: Twitter) Huh, what did I say, tweeter? (Jan said: you said tweeter) (laughter) It’s Twitter? I don’t know. (Jan said: it’s Twitter) I don’t use… (Jan said: you use Twitter, and you tweet.) Well, I was close. So, this tweetie-bird thing that he’s flying around with, maybe you want to check it out closer while I’m gone. Why? Because we believe that from the first to the tenth, in my opinion, he’s gonna do a lot of talking. But, they’re already doing a lot of talking. I know.

Here. For example, did you see this article? Gosh, I hope I can find it now that I think about it. Oh, dear. Oh no. Oh no. (ha-ha-ha-ha-ha) Oh dear, golly, come on, Frank. Okay, while I look for it, let me go ahead and explain it to you.

It came out Monday, and was followed up on Tuesday, yesterday, with more information. Oh, wait a minute. I think JJ sent it to me. Where’s JJ’s…oh, I don’t have JJ’s…there it is. Nope, that’s the caves. Nope, wrong one.
It was a picture of Abadi…I’m sorry…a picture of Alak, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, and he was sitting there, and he had a big smile on his face; and, the article was huge, and it gave a breakdown of what they are doing with their monetary policy…with their banks. Did you see that one? Wasn’t that a big one? Wasn’t that impressive, what you read?

Well, guess what. What did I tell you on Monday? That my friend was…and the banks that they represent…the private banks, that they were part of a select few that was started…this process of the RI, of the lifting of the three zeros on the second ledger. This whole conference call is obviously In My Opinion, right?

Well, in that sentence…in those sentences, I also told you that we are looking now for the rest of the banks; and, I told you that there was 70 of them in total, but only about 15 or 20 of them still remain to finish these certification classes. What are the classes about? To identify the currency. (ha-ha) Well, they know the currency. The convertible currency. Well, you got my attention, Frank. Good, because we told you that you should look for those articles to come out.

Ladies and gentlemen, this article that I’m talking about, is one of the very first. You need to go back and get it. You need to tear it apart. You need to understand it. You need to read it. You need to take it to God in prayer and understand. Oh, my goodness. This is the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq making it every…I mean…very clear to everybody what they’re about to do.

All these private banks are bridging themselves into an international status. Well, don’t you think that their currency would also become, in the same venue, international? That means Article VIII would be lifted. That means that the three zeros are gone, Oh, wait a minute; but, Frank, at the very end of Monday’s conference call, you got a message from your friend that told us something to the degree…about the three zeros. Yeah. Well, share it again with us. Okay.

This is what he said, just as we were ending our conference call on Monday, and many of you had already tuned out and said goodbye. This is what he said: “Frank. Our understanding…” In other words, this is information that’s already out there…oh, the article. Yeah, that came out on Monday, and then the one that came out on Tuesday that was released by my friend to you.

You put those two together. “Frank. Our understanding as of this week, all…” All…you mean the rest of them? “All banks… 12--->9 on ledger.” Twelve – nine…twelve – nine. On ledger? Well, we know that they’ve been in the second set of books; but, now they’re on the ledger. Continue reading: “12--->9. Trillions to billions.” Wow.

So, the second set of books that had the evidence of the three zeros lifted is now on the ledger…that is soon to come out? Continue reading, please. “Likely the scope is beyond the private banks now.” Oh, my goodness. Teams, we’re past the RI, aren’t we? Oh, we’ve been at that now for a couple of weeks…in our study. My goodness. So, the definition of 12---->9 is what now? It is trillions to billions…excuse me… “Trillion to billion” was the second line; and, I responded by saying: 1-to-1 ? 1-to-1? “Yes.”

Family, why would anybody swim across the English Channel half ways and then say, I’m tired, and swim back? That’s not logical, right? Why would Iraq have the ATM machines primed and ready … confusing people. (ha-ha) Why would they have their banks go through the classes that allow them to be internationally aware of internationally convertible currency for their country?

In my opinion, because Article VIII is about to be lifted, Article VIII might have already been lifted, Article VIII is in a position to be lifted… and, in my opinion, that’s the reason why Abadi, all of a sudden, has turned into a parrot on steroids. Waaaaak! Come on in. Come on in. Please. (ha-ha-ha)

Come on in to your country. Um, naw. Well, what if I told you that Article VIII would be lifted? Well then, that would be worth the trip wouldn’t it. And, all of a sudden, you see dignitary after dignitary after dignitary going in and going out of Iraq. (lip smack) I wonder if they’re shaking hands. I wonder if they’re signing papers. I wonder if they’re just…just talking.

Nobody knows the date, nobody knows the rate, but I sure sense a finale; and, that’s why from the first to the tenth, I believe that they might have a desire to turn on the faucet…uh, to turn on the faucet and just let that water pour into the bucket.

From the first to the tenth, in my opinion family, you’re gonna see more about banks that are qualified to go international; and, if you do, which you’ve already seen on Monday, what does that tell you? It tells you that you don’t need me. I hope you’re gonna miss me when I’m gone, but you won’t need me.

From the first to the tenth, they’re also going to be shutting down their internet. Well, yes and no. They’re gonna shut it down for three hours. Uh, for schools? Yeah, more than likely, but that’s a lot of time. Isn’t it? Well, you see, the real truth of the matter is that, maybe you don’t remember, on the first, on the second, on the third, on the fourth of September.

They will really be shut down, and it’s a holiday; and, we already told you the name of the holiday, and what it means and everything else…the Celebration of Sacrifice. Hmmm.
So, from the first to the fourth, they are going to be on vacation. There won’t be any articles. Maybe there won’t be any talk from anybody; then, about from the fifth to the tenth, what do you think will happen? In my opinion, a whole lot more information is gonna come out, family, about these private banks…about the international status…about Article VIII…about the RI.

Frank, do you think that the RI is gonna come out the first through the tenth? I don’t have a date, but I sure do smell something. I sure do sense something. I sure do feel something. Don’t you, family? Am I the only one? Is this a rash I have? (ha-ha) Are you with me on this school of thought? I would pray that you are.

Holiday, from the first to the fourth; also, controlled internet from the first to the tenth. These are patterns that need to be respected. I’m not grabbing for straws. I’m telling you this is something to really, seriously, think about.

Can I now move to the next part of our study? Can I move to the next part of our study…which is more than the tenth of September? We’re not answering phone calls, family. Please stop calling.

Do you think… Here’s my question so we can walk into this next part. Do you think that Abadi is going to announce the reinstatement of their currency? You know, that they are now international with their currency; or, do you think that Alak, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, is gonna make this announcement? Who do you think?

Now, let’s just take about 30 seconds and I want to see some postings. I brought Chat back up. (ha-ha-ha) Oh, you naughty boy, Frankie. Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Look ashamed… [transcriber’s note: Yep, the perfect six-year-old ashamed look] Okay, now, I want you to post for me and tell me. Let me see how many…we’ve got about what, 900 of you…close to that. Please, give me a little census here of all of you.

Okay, I see Alak, uh-huh. Oh, another Alak. And, and that’s it. (laughter) Is this thing working? (ha-ha-ha-ha-ha) Oh, somebody just said there isn’t even gonna be an announcement. Umm. Abadi. Neither says Gerald H*****. Um, Maliki. Maliki? Come on, man, don’t be saying that. Business as usual says InfiniteEagle.

Uh, neither says Tina. Abadi says Benjamin S******. Alak says SissyTheClown. Oh, my goodness… neither, Alak, no – together. Together, oh, that’s a unique one. Alak, neither, neither, Alak, Abadi, Alak, neither, both, no one (ha-ha-ha), Abadi, Abadi, both. Ooo, Donald Trump. No, Chris, Donald Trump won’t be making the announcement. Okay. Thank you for your response.

Now, in my opinion…who’s been doing most of the talking? Now, I know that you just saw Alak come out with an article that we are very impressed about, that we were looking for, that we told you to look for, but, who’s been doing most of the talking lately in Iraq? Abadi.

So, I’m here to tell you that, I believe in my heart and in my study, that Alak…excuse me, that Abadi is going to be the one that’s going to come out and tell everybody that, you know, we have Article VIII lifted.

You see, that’s important. That’s important to be announced. You got that? That their handcuffs are off. Now, whether or not he’s going to announce that they reinstated the currency, I’m not sure about that; but, may I suggest something else? That, maybe, maybe soon…when I’m gone…you’re going to see, in my opinion, that Abadi may want to go to the United Nations to make a speech.

And, if you remember, on Monday I asked you kindly could you do me a favor and remove, erase from your notes when I told you that, in my opinion, we have two good time frames. We had that 15th and 16th of September, and we had the 28th– 30th of September; and, I told you to get rid of that very first one. Remember? Okay.

So, if that time frame is gone, I am of the school of thought that somewhere in that time frame that we removed, is when maybe Abadi is going to make a speech, and maybe, finally catch up with everybody, in the same way he finally made the speech about Mosul…long after it was done, in the same way that he finally said that we’ve exited Chapter 7…long after they had agreed upon that.
I believe in my heart that Abadi maybe soon, in that time frame of September, is going to say to the world that we are out of Article VIII; and, the United Nations, all those coalition force countries, they sure will be happy to hear that, wouldn’t they? Because, then they wouldn’t have to know that they’ve reinstated their currency. Would they?

Because, lifting the…removing Article VIII automatically qualifies them to have their currency international, if they choose to, if they want to. If they want to let the Kraken go… Release the Kraken, man. Release the RI, man. What did I call it on Monday…the ball… Remember? The ball that only the superstar should have in order to score and win the games.

Now, we kept our last time frame from the 28th to the 30th for a very good reason; and, you also know that, right around the middle of October, Iraq is going to be meeting with the IMF. The last time that they met with them it was only like 15 minutes. It was like a huddle.

Alright everybody huddle up. We know what we’re gonna be doing. Okay. You got everything…all the evidence: you got the ledgers, you got the three zeros lifted. Okay. You got the proof? Okay. I tell you what, alright, we’ll go ahead and just remove Article VIII right now, but we won’t say anything about it.

Abadi, you can go ahead and start bringing people into the country, but I want you to go ahead and make the announcement; and, when you do, then I’ll meet you sometime about a week…about a month after that, and we’ll just go ahead and get your last report then. Does that sound good? Alright, alright, everybody on three. Ready? One, two, three…ready, set, go.

Alrighty, sounds good to me. Uh, that’s my opinion, for what it’s worth, but I’ve never been… I’ve never stepped on this type of land before. You know like when Neil Armstrong first took that first step… It’s a small step for man, but one giant leap for mankind.

That first step was, you know, historical; and, I feel that, as a team, that we study…we’re beyond the RI, because I believe that it’s already landed. But, the astronauts are still inside the Lunar Module. They have to get out of that Lunar Module and take that first step on the Moon. Do you see the correlation there? I hope you do.

So, I just gave you the complete dissection of the month of September. Didn’t I? In my opinion. And I just broke down the times when I’m gonna be gone, and the times when I return, and the times when the end of the month occurs in September, that leads into the presentation with the IMFsometime in the middle of the following month. Would you like to see the evidence before they go to that final meeting? Logic says yes.

My position with you, family, is as a leader. I’m not trying to be cocky here or boastful. I’m being factual, and what I’m about to tell you is the third part of our study tonight. My position as a leader of people, of their lives, of their health, of their direction for that matter. Today, many phone calls that called us and told us, you know, my life has changed because of KTFA. My life has changed because of what you’ve said and done. Um…but you know, the hardest thing to do, as a leader, is to lead people into the future.

I saw that in Moses when I read the Old Testament. You see, God had told him something – a vision about the promised land, but that was the future. It turned out to be 40 years later. I lead you into the future with our sharing, don’t I?

But, as a leader, it is important that we live in the presence. All my nine years with you on the internet, I have led you into the future with every conference call. Haven’t we? Oh, my gosh, look – two-three days later, four-five-six-seven days later, look, there’s what Frank was talking about.

The future…there are time frames that I just laid out for you, in fact, in September…the future. Steps, you know – one, two, three, a, b, c; but, to share the future with you, I have to articulate. I have to execute. I have to communicate at a level that I do not study; because, in my opinion, you don’t know or we don’t realize that… that all of us actually live in the future.

.Wednesday Night KTFA CC Notes from 8-30-17  Part 2 of 2

9/3/2017

Part 2:

Frank26:  I offer you a hope…because you have a need, because you have a desire. But, it is the present that we are in right now, talking to you, that is more important. The present is where I share with you about the future, but my talk tonight is most definitely about the future. Why? So that you can prepare for the future.

So that you can succeed and not fail in the future to come – in the near, proximal future; because, me and my teams leave you now because in our study we are past the RI. I’m with you tonight, so that you can live in the future of the RI…so that you can consider and study it while I’m gone. I’m loading you into the future, but I am living in the present…which is so hard to do with you.

We are past the RI, like I said, in our study. In fact, we’re past September. Something special is coming, family. August was the acclimation for September to come. A land…a land that we have never walked on; and, God, in my opinion, God has prepared us to walk onto this new land.

From the first to the tenth…actually, from the first, second, third and fourth, you understand now, don’t you?

From the fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth, still continuing to somewhat block you, but, I believe that the future will become the present, and I believe that there will be a lot of information released about their Monetary Reform.

And, I told you that, when I come back – I’ll be with you probably on the eleventh – maybe the twelfth; but, when I come back somewhere in that week, I sure hope that Abadi says something, and especially at the UN.

And, if not, we hold on to our last stronghold which is the United Nations Operational Rates that would be posted sometime at the end of the month… actually, it’s on October the first, isn’t it? So, before that, maybe on the 24th, the 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th…somewhere in that ballpark… boy, oh boy, oh boy… (ha-ha) it sure would be nice if this would be over with.

[transcriber note: roll-play follows. F = Frank. U = Us in the KTFA family.]

U: Frank, you say that you’re past the RI? F: Yeah. U: You’re that cocky? F: No…uh, we’re confident because we’ve calculated things pretty good for the last nine years. U: So, what are you studying? F: (ha-ha-ha-ha) Now that’s a good question. If I tell you, you promise not to ask any more question about it? U: No. F: Well, then I won’t tell you. U: What are you studying? F: January. U: January? F: Yeah. U: January what? F: Uh, next year. U: Oh, my God, now we’re going into January? F: No. (laughter) No.

U: Then what are you studying about January? F: Gold. U: What? F: Gold. U: Why? F: Uh, the American dollar has recently been going down; and, I believe that it’s going to go down even more, and there’s a reason for it… and the reciprocal for the American Dollar is gold.

But in the same breath, very interestingly enough, we are also studying silver. U: But you can’t, because gold would supersede silver. F: Maybe not this time around. U: What else are you studying. F: Nothing.

U: Come on, what else are you studying? F: Well, uh, the Dong. U: The what? F: The Dong…Dong. U: Can’t hear you. What?The Dong! U: Oh. Okay. What else are you studying? F: Ah, that’s enough. U: Come on, just one more. F: Naw. U: Come on. One more. Please. Pretty please. F: The Egyptian Pound. U: Oh. [transcriber note: back to regular transcription.]

Now, as we walk into the fourth part of our study tonight… How y’all doing, by the way? Having fun? You know very well that I do things, not on purpose, but with a purpose, and you know very well…

Hold on a second. We just froze. How about you, Tink? You froze too? (Tink said: yeah, it’s spinning.) Hold on if you’re on the phone. We’re gonna just simply take a few minutes here. Tink, what should I do? Should I go ahead and push this button over here? Lookie here, and then it’s gonna ask me yes or no. It says do you want to stop it. So, I’ll say yes and then you’ll save it like you did before? (Tink said: yeah, but you’re still going - it looks like.) Oh, so let me say no to it. You refresh your page over there.

Family, if you’re listening, give it like about 30 seconds and then try to refresh your page. Have you noticed that Livestream – it still gets taxed. Like, all of a sudden, we were at 900 and we went up to, what, 1100 people. So, somebody just joined us and… Welcome. Welcome. Alrighty, it looks like we’re back up. Everybody, are we a go now? Okay. Everybody go? Alrighty, here we go; and, by the way. Welcome. Welcome to KTFA.

Alrighty, so what were we saying. I forgot… The next part, the fourth part of our study for tonight is that… I want to prepare… I want to talk about something that I don’t normally talk about. In fact, well I…I suppose I’ve done it a handful of times; but, here’s the fourth part.

It starts out with a question to you, and here’s my question. Let’s just pretend, okay? If the RI happened tomorrow, which is what, Thursday? Yeah. If the RI happened Thursday, what would you do on Friday? (ha-ha-ha-ha) What would you do on Friday if the RI happened tomorrow – on Thursday?

I tell you what…let’s do this again, especially as we’re back up again, and we’re doing good on time. It’s only 8:25. I’ve still got – what is it – 20 more minutes, so hang in there with me (ha-ha-ha-ha). If the RI happened tomorrow – I want you to post. If the RI happened tomorrow, what would you do Friday? Go ahead and post it.

Mark **** says I would wait. Oh, my goodness. I actually might give you a cookie. Alright, alright, I like that. Uh, pay my bills. Okay, Christina, that sounds reasonable. Uh, hit my knees. Oh, Andy, I’m with you. That’s probably… (laughter) Doodle Bug says zzzzzz, zzzzzz, I would sleep in. Why not. Get some rest and recuperate. Freak out, get on my knees, rejoice, praise God, wait for numbers, the same as always, wait 72-78 days, pray, same as usual, sit back, nothing, tax attorney…BINGO! Brian C***, thank you, I would faint. Oh no.

So, let me get to the point because we’re running out of time now. In my opinionin my opinion: 1. You need to get straight with God. From the same place where the four rivers once flowed, from the same place that Babel, same place – Babylon, same place – Baghdad today, a wealth transfer is coming, in my opinion, to all of us.
We need to be proper stewards of this. We need to be proper stewards of this. Do not become lottery winners. Do not go out there and buy a big car, a big house, buy whatever you want. NO! Get counsel. If you bought a big house, do you think that you have the money to afford the property tax, the maintenance, the utilities, the insurance? Those other factors that you don’t even consider are going to consume that which you bought. Proper stewardship is required. Go to God in prayer, and then go to professional help. Go to financial advisers.

There are people that are well trained, and don’t just go to one, and go to two – go to three. You are Mr. Clampett. They are Mr. Drysdale.

You control everything. You control the whole meeting. Make sure that you get what you want. Make sure that they understand what you need…the vehicles to protect your money. Some of you may want to give to charity. Some of you may want to give the church. Some of you might want to give to your children.

Some of you may want to do it for educational purposes down the road…generations to come. Some of you just may want it just for yourself because you have nobody. Okay, we’re losing the video, and I’m just gonna keep talking on this phone. So, go to the phones and that’s all there is to it. Uh, what was I saying.

Go and get the professional help. These financial adviser is number one. Holy cow, we’re shut down completely, Tink. (laughter) Oh, I don’t know what to do. What’s it gonna do? Why don’t you go ahead and do something; while I keep on talking. The professionals, family, is what you need. They’re experts. Many of you have been involved in this program and you don’t even know what you’re doing, you innocent, beautiful people. Please.

One of the things that you’ve gotta be responsible is for this blessing, and make sure that you acquire a team. And don’t just go to one person, or two people, or three. The average of three would be a lot better. That way, the odds are against you. If you have two people, or if you have one saying yes and the other’s saying no. That’s not the way you want it to work. You want the odds. With three individuals, two may say yes – one may say no. Three may say yes. Guess what? You have better counsel that way. When someone says no and someone says yes, you’re still in the same spot. Get three. I like things in threes. You should too.

Get three and let those odds give you an answer. If two say no and one says yes, good God, I mean, you know what I’m saying? Now, that is a financial adviser that is going to help you create vehicles. It could be an IRA Roth. It could be an Irrevocable Trust. It could be a Charitable Trust Fund. It could be cryptic coins. It could be a lot of things, but get that advice from them. Don’t get it from your neighbor. Don’t get it from the barber shop or the beauty shop. Get it from professionals that have been trained in order to teach you how to do this properly. Be God’s stewards! Please, I’m begging you.

Our government is going to love you if you don’t get professional help. You know why? Because you’re gonna lose it all to them – in taxes, in interest rates. Oh, if you don’t know about their interest rates, they will slap stuff on you that you… oh, my word. You think you had a lot? Poof! It’s gone the next day, and you don’t mess with Uncle Sam, and Christians respect Uncle Sam.

We give unto Caesar what belongs to him. Hell, I’d throw it to him if he wants it, but I dogive my proper respect and share…because I am proud to be an American.

Those individuals that do not stand up at the football games, to protest, are a bunch of punks! Be proud that you are an American citizen. Help our country. Don’t create another… Well, why aren’t you standing? Well, because the minorities are not being taken care of properly here in America. Really??? Go to another country and see how they’re taking care of. Don’t create a minority that you are complaining about to begin with, because you are a minority in this country.

And you, family, don’t be a minority...be the majority. That’s smart. People who have money know darn well how to take care of their money. Get excited about this. Get motivated about this. I have a feeling that the atmosphere knows if you go and approach them now. I know that they rejected you. I know that they said…it’s a scam…get out of here. Try somebody now. Try somebody.

The next thing: get a lawyer. Get a good lawyer. If you’re gonna invest in other countries, also get a domestic lawyer. Start creating your team. Oh, I don’t know where to get these, Frank. I have no idea. Do you go to church? Yeah. Go to your pastor. Do you trust him? Go to your deacons. Do you trust them? Yeah. Go to them. Go to them and ask them. Do you have a lawyer? Do you understand? Go to people that you trust and know and love. This is not a guessing game. This is not a game to…that you want to lose. Be careful.

God will bless you…10-, 100-, 1000-fold, and you know this. How can He bless you when you do not do things as He has taught you – accordingly, with proper stewardship? Read the Bible. Understand about the ‘Talents.’ Understand about the three chests. Understand about money. It is a huge subject in the Bible, by the way.

So, you’re talking to a financial adviser to create the vehicles. You’re talking to a lawyer that protects you. Then, what else, Frank? Get yourself an accountant, and I don’t mean a rinky-dink accountant that works at some kind of little corner store or somewhere…you know… What is it? And God forgive me… What is it? H&R Block?

If you work for H&R Block, if you are H&R Block, I don’t mean to be disrespectful to you. But, even you yourself would say: no, don’t come to us, man. Get yourself some professional help here. A lot stronger, and… we’re shutting down again. Unbelievable. Gotta keep talking. I’m just gonna keep talking.
So, what’s the next thing. An accountant. Alright. Why? You want to make sure that you have your books in order. You want to make sure that you always have your books in order, family. Don’t mess that up. Okay? Our government is going to ask you…they’re gonna ask you to show…for you to show them your records, your income tax, your history. You’re gonna have a lot of money. You don’t think you’re gonna be audited? The moment that you have money (laughter) of whatever value, that you didn’t have before, it just simply automatically puts up a red flag. It’s only natural.

Our government is gonna smell you like a dog. (sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff) Turn around. (sniff, sniff, sniff) Go forward. (sniff) Get on the side. (sniff) Roll over on your belly. (sniff, sniff, sniff) Let me see what you got, and they will make sure that you pay every dog-gone dime that you owe to our government; and, do it with great joy and pride. God will respect you for that as well, too. Be honorable in all things that you do – because you are the image of God. Act accordingly. Do not act like the image of Lucifer – that would steal from our government. That would steal from somebody. You got it? Okay.

So, you got all of this now, right? And, by the way, we’re having gaps. I’m sorry. Livestream is not gonna be a good way for you to study this conference call. I think the recording might be the best way. And, by the way, if you’re listening on the phone, you know the number that you dialed in – it ends in 40 and then you entered the access code, didn’t you? If you want to listen to this call again, all you have to do is change those last two numbers into 39 and enter the same access code number, and you’ll be able to hear this conference call again until we put up the next one which actually won’t be until – for about two weeks from now when I return on the…

By the way, Tink, what is the Monday that I’m gonna be with them. (Tink says: September 11th) Okay. So, on September the 11th I will be with you once again; and, from the 11th to the… Well, never mind. We already talked about that. So, let’s keep going.

So, the Bookkeeper. What else? A tax expert preferably from our government. You know, a CPA, a bookkeeper, and a tax professional that has been trained by the United States Treasury to know the Codes…to know the Laws. I bet you anything, if you ask your bookkeeper right now… Well, how much am I gonna have to pay if I make… uh, let’s say about $1.5 million next year? Well, uh, let me look it up (ha-ha-ha-ha-ha) and on top of that, they don’t that the Codes change, the Laws change, and it’s not their fault.

Our government is pretty smart. They’re constantly throwing curveballs at us because, if you don’t do it right…oh, boy, they got ya, and they’re gonna slap you with interest rates and they’re gonna take everything away from you. And you know what? Shame on you.

This is our government. This is what protects us. This is what gives us the police. This is what gives us the fire department. This is what gives us our military. This is what… This is our nation that you should be proud of. Alrighty. So, you went from a financial adviser, to a lawyer…maybe even an international lawyer besides a domestic lawyer, to bookkeepers, accountants, tax experts. What else?

In my opinion, actually it’s not even my opinion. They made it very clear. They are going to free…er, excuse me, they are going to manage float their currency; and, now what that means is that they’re going to allow it to be international and FOREX will grab it, many markets will grab it, many nations will grab it, and they’ll start to use it.

And that will create value and trust and security and stability in this brand-newcurrency in the international theater. And, when that happens, the value of this new currency is going to start to go up in value.

So, if you decided to exchange, you’re not cashing out, you’re exchanging. So, if you decide to exchange right away, okay, it’s at that rate. But wouldn’t it behoove you to think that maybe…maybe a week from now, or a couple days from now, it might…you know, that rate might go up just a little bit higher? The odds are, yes, because it’s a managed float.

What… does the word ‘float’ cause your brain to sink down to the…to the depths of the ocean? No-o-o-o-o, it doesn’t. I didn’t say anchor, anvil. They said float. It’s going to rise. (ha-ha-ha-ha-ha) Thank you, CBI. (laughter) For how long? Umm. We’re not in that business with you anymore. I’m leaving, remember? You already have everything that I can give you. Arm yourself and move forward, and watch it.

We’ve given you calculations. Now, also keep in mind that it’s a reinstatement; and, also keep in mind that it’s…the reinstatement is the definition of 1-to-1. So, when it comes across their border, I’ll bet you overnight, it’s probably gonna go up to about $1.10…$1.11 – 111, fascinating. Maybe $1.15, whatever, by the time you get up the next day; and, you want to calculate that. Know when to hold ‘em and know when to fold ‘em. Know when to let go of them. Know when to shut up and do nothing, but realize that this is the time that you must calculate … this ebb and flow … this up and down.
Actually, it’s not gonna be up and down. It’s just gonna be a constant up, up, up… In fact, you know something? Ever since the Iraqi Dinar was put as a Program Rate, what was it…13 years ago, it is one of the few… In fact, it might be the only currency, but at least one of the few, that have not gone down in value. Well, Frank, how much lower can you go from the belly of a snake? Um, into the ground. Okay. So, the Iraqi Dinar has only gone… What was it when I first started back in 2004 when I got it? I think it was 4,434-to-1. Now what is it? 1186-to-1? Come on, man. (ha-ha-ha-ha)

It’s only been going up and up and up and up. And, it’s only going to continue to go up and up, especially when they take it from the basement and put it back up on that shelf. It’s called the ‘reinstatement’ of the currency. What was that rate, by the way? What was that rate when they took it down back in 2003 when we entered into Iraq and we implied the Martial Law. What was the rate of the Iraqi Dinar that was frozen? Not destroyed. Not removed, but taken down.

You see, it’s completely different from what happened in Kuwait. They’re going to reinstate it. So, if they come out at 1-to-1, in my opinion, after a gradual float that reaches back to the original point, maybe that’s a good time to cap it. Well, wait a minute though. Ah, back in 2014, wasn’t it the Ministry of Finance…oh, excuse me…2012, 12, pardon me…2012. Wasn’t it the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Planning that sent a memo over to the GOI and said listen, we’re very close to RVing; but then, all of a sudden, Obama took all of our troops out, and they said, no, we’re not now. But prior to that, what was that?

You saw the article. We have the article. What was it that the Minister of Finance, or, excuse me… What was it that the government told the MOP and the MOF? Well, we’re interested in maybe a $1.14… maybe a $1.17. That sounds good. What do you guys think? Well, NO. We want to reinstate it.

Look, look. You need to at least come out at $3.2018. Really? And, on top of that, you need to add 20% to it, in our opinion, because of inflation over the last few years. Really? And that’s why I call myself Frank26; because if you do the reciprocal of 26, you will find an interesting number. I do things with purpose…not on purpose…long before you know about them.

So, if they reinstate it, starting out at 1-to-1, coming across the border just a little bit past the 1, and they reinstate it back to around 3…what was it? Umm, let me think…3 – 3 – what was it, uh, oh yeah, $3.22 wasn’t it. Yeah, it was, and 20% added to that? Let’s see, 2 – garbled, divide, carry – garbled, then subtract – garbled, oh, the reciprocal… Ohhh. To tell you the truth, uh, that was based on 20% back then in 2012. It’s possible that they may have to add another…uh, another little extra, and who knows, they may crack the 4.

But you better be ready for all of this, and you better get yourself a team, and including in that team besides, you know, a financial adviser, besides a lawyer, besides an accountant and a bookkeeper and a CPA expert with the Tax Codes. You might want to also consider your minister to sit in these meetings with you when you make decisions on this money that is a blessing from God, in order for you to be a blessing into God’s Kingdom.

Seek counsel…not only from the world, but from the spiritual world as well. Let our heavenly Father talk to you. He’s never talked to me. I’ve never heard His voice. I would be honored if I could, but I want to tell you something that happened to me.
On Monday when I was finished with you…it’s just hard to go to sleep, so I sit on my blue couch, usually in the darkness, or sometime with the TV on, and I’ll talk to God like He’s my buddy, (ha-ha) my best friend. Cause I don’t know any other way to talk to Him.

And I said, Father, I know I’m not worthy. I know that you have better things to do (ha-ha) but I sure would like to hear you. I sure would like to hear your voice; and, if that’s not possible, I sure would like to…maybe…receive a message from you. Is there any way, maybe you can send me a message, Lord? I ask you to agree with me. I said, Father, maybe you can send me an angel. I would recognize that. I would sense that. I love you. Good night. I’m gonna go to sleep now… try to. Three days went by.

And this morning, when I was at the gym, there was this gentleman. His name is Jason. He’s my brother in Christ. He’s a nice man.

I saw my friend, Jason, this morning in the locker rooms of the gym where I go and work out; and, he saw me and he says… I hadn’t seen him, by the way, oh gosh, in many months. And, I said Jason, how you doing, my brother? He said: Frank, it’s good to see you. 

He said: Frank, it’s good to see you. And out of the blue, he said: You know something, Frank? I was thinking about you a couple of days ago. (ha-ha) And I said: Hey, that’s not the right thing to say to me in this gym. You know that, don’t you? And he laughed. (laughter) He laughed, and I said: You were thinking about me? What do you mean by that.

He said: I was in my house, and I was in the kitchen, and, all of a sudden, I…I actually said the word Frank. I said: You did? He said: Yeah, I said the word Frank, and I thought to myself, what in the world? (laughter) Why in the world would I be saying the word Frank, and I didn’t understand it to be honest with you, Frank, and I just left it alone.

You know what I mean? I said: I’m glad you left it alone, (laughter) and I think we might better stop talking about it here in the men’s gym, okay? But, out of the blue, you’re telling me a few days ago that you just said Frank while you were walking through your house? Yeah. Hey, by the way Jason, do you still have that 25K that I gave you years ago? Yeah, brother. I put it in my Bible the way you told me to. Good, because next month I’d like to talk to you a little bit more in depth about it. And he said: Wow. Oh, okay, thank you. And he finished; he got dressed and he left.

And, I was sitting on the bench drying my hair; and, as I was sitting there drying my hair, all of a sudden…all of a sudden, I just froze. I just froze. I mean, I was literally drying my head with my hands…the towel, and I just stopped in that motion and froze. And it was like…it was like… I don’t know how to explain it; but, it was something that overcame me, and I slowly put the towel down on my lap, and I thought about it, and I thought about it, and I thought about it. And the more I thought about it, it just grew inside of me until it exploded.

Because, three days prior to that, I had asked God to send me a messenger…to send me a message. And, He sent me a gentleman that I gave Iraqi Dinars to a long time ago. God does not work in mysterious ways, He just works in many ways.

Unfortunately, we are going to now end. I’ll be honest with you. I had more, but our Livestream is constantly messing up; so, we’re just gonna go ahead and end now. And, with that said, I want you to join me in God’s Throne Room (and it just shut down again). So, join me in God’s Throne Room as we dismiss ourselves for this evening, and y’all be strong now. You hear? Take care of each other. Please take care of each other. Support each other. Don’t be negative. Don’t be asking questions that you shouldn’t be. Don’t put me or my teams in harm’s way.

Also, you’re gonna see me communicating with my… uh, with my friends on the forum. I need for you to respect that. Leave it alone. Don’t quote us. Don’t do anything. If whatever words you see…uh, actually we’re gonna try to use colors. We communicate in colors, so, whatever you see between me and my teams, any of my teams: Delta, Walkingstick, Ghost, I-team, Angel-1… any of those that come in, leave them alone please.

But, if something should happen, I will not return. I will finish what I’m doing, and I’ll be back with you on the 11th.

But, if something should happen, I will make you a video, and I will try to explain our next step of what we intend to do at KTFA. So, let us now be dismissed with a prayer and go into God’s Throne Room.

CC dismissed in prayer and the blowing of the Shofar.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down