Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KTFA Monday Night CC Notes 9-26-16 Part 1

Go down

KTFA  Monday Night CC Notes  9-26-16  Part 1  Empty KTFA Monday Night CC Notes 9-26-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:58 am

9/27/2016

KTFA:

Aggiead77: Hello Family, here are my notes from the Monday Night CC....enjoy Aloha Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes for Monday 09-26-2016

Frank26: We are ready now to walk into our investment.

When we were last together our study was looking at the fact that Abadi was in Washington, DC….now the week before that we had told you to look for him to make a trip…..and last week he was there and we said…there you go….and we said we will look to see when he comes back….and someone asked me when he would be back….and I said probably on Saturday night…

But he left early….he actually left Thursday…and he was in Iraq Friday morning and has been there ever since then…..that to us was very significant….for the TEAMS study.

WalkingStick put out a lot of articles Family on this subject….as soon as Abadi came back….the very first thing that he dealt with was…..well the very first thing that he dealt with was the first thing that I would have dealt with…..when a man leaves his home and he finds out there is an intruder in his home while he is gone….when that man comes back I believe that is the very first thing he is going to deal with….

That is what most men do…..we protect that which is our responsibility….Abadi is a good man and he is a man’s man….I like him a lot and I appreciate what he is doing right now…..it is a complete 180 degree turn from what Maliki was trying to do…..

Abadi is trying to take his country into the future….into the international world and to do business with it…..not with the program rate….where Maliki wanted to keep Iraq stupid….and not allow them to have the ability to go into Article 8…..to leave the program rate because that was the way he was able to steal everything he could….and most of it was through his political friends and family members and the auctions at the CBI….

And that is why Maliki threatened Dr. Shabibi….back in 2012….saying I’m going to have you arrested….and all of you people at the CBI are a bunch of criminals and crooks….he must have been looking in a mirror….at his reflection as he was accusing Dr. Shabibi and the people that were at the CBI.

Now Maliki will constantly do that…..now I know….I know you are thinking…and I called you people that are thinking this way….innocent….sweet…..why don’t we just arrest Maliki….my friend you just cannot do those kinds of things….do you honestly think that we didn’t know where bin Laden was at….it took us many years right….come on….

It is a beautiful mind to figure this out….he was a magnet….these people are not Phi Beta Kappa’s….these people are not Summa Cum Laude….they are barely literate…..and that is what these bad leaders depend on….you know the innocent….the lame…the dumb….the uneducated…the young….the ones who have no concept of what is right or wrong…..

So these bad people implement fear into the citizens….they take control of them…..that is what Maliki did….and he does it constantly….Maliki is to me….IMO the way some of these other terrorists are important when it comes to gathering intelligence….and that is a subject we don’t need to go into any further than that….

IMO when you ask me why don’t they arrest Maliki that would be so simple…..it is not…and I actually tire of repeating that over and over again…..you understand that Maliki is an Iranian right….yeah I do….you understand that Iraq is having problems with Iran right….yes I do….you understand that Iran could care less about anybody and could blow up anything if they wanted to…..yeah I know that….

You want us to arrest Maliki who is from Iran….you don’t want the Monetary Reform…..oh I want the Monetary Reform Frank if we would arrest Maliki that would allow them to do the Monetary Reform because he stops everything and makes a lot of delays in the GOI…..you want delays….arrest Maliki right now.

In the same manner that the US told Abadi….look just close those files….don’t worry about this guy….don’t worry about that guy….don’t worry about Zebari….and you say……well they did something about Zebari….not Abadi….the Kurds did….and we will talk about that tonight.

As soon as Abadi saw the window to leave DC/NYC and come back home he booked it….exit stage left his feet were running and as soon as they hit the ground he got home….and what was the first thing that he did…..well he’s got this group that he put together….and again if I were in his shoes I would do the very same thing….

I think it is brilliant what he did…..he has this group he calls it the Crisis Cell…..now the Crisis Cell is about seven or eight of his closest associates….I won’t go into who they are…but they meet…and they meet privately and they talk about certain issues….as soon as he got back…..Abadi called this Crisis Cell and he dealt with the issues concerning Maliki…..because while he was gone….Maliki decides to be the tyrant once again that he is and do the stupid things that he does….he knows no other way….he does not know how to lead….he does not know how to love…..he only knows how to steal and hate.

“The Religious Authorities Praise Abadi on His United Nations Work”….and it was more than fantastic….yes religious authorities….Abadi did a wonderful job….and thank you for telling the citizens by the way….and you know what else….you guys should really keep your mouths shut…there is corruption within you isn’t there….Holy Men…that has been discovered recently….so don’t be picking sides when you know that side is about to win….Holy Men.

Family as you know….the UN applauded and said bravo to Abadi…and he met with many nations….and those nations promised many things to him….why would they do that at a program rate….with a war torn country….we are going to give you loans….we are going to help rebuild your country….well so be it…..

I think the most important reason is why did he come back….because the cockroaches were once again trying to mess with the GOI…and he dealt with the issues with the Crisis Cell….and one of the issues….the biggest issue IMO was to deal with Maliki…and Maliki’s son…he tried to take off to another country….he tried to marry another woman so he could have another VISA…nothing has worked for him…

But he has been caught with all the millions that he stole…this evidence is being piled up against Maliki and his son that is dealing with corruption…and what did we say to you last week….what was the theme of our CC….we are no longer here to talk to you about terrorism Family….we are here to talk to you about corruption…and the need for security measures that will deal with corruption…remember all of that…and you’ve seen articles that came out this week that were almost word for word of what we said….and we will talk about that tonight.

WalkingStick posted many articles today….one of them was from UNAMI….UNAMI is one of the divisions of the UN….and what did they say….well I tell you what we want to come in here and we want to help with humanitarian projects….fantastic because we are bringing back all of the people….back to the provinces and that one place you know we call Mosul….well yeah….Mosul is going to get….shhhh….shhh….whatever UN just come on in and help our people with the humanitarian efforts…can you do that UNAMI….good…good….we appreciate that.

United Nations also says to Abadi…..we are going to come with you too….yes I invited UNAMI….no…no many of our divisions of the UN are coming with you Abadi….right now…..oh really you are leaving with me Thursday night….let’s go….so why did these divisions of the UN, whatever they are….why did they come to Iraq with Abadi…..I guess it is because they are dealing with corruption not terrorism.

The UN has already sent its coalition forces hasn’t it to deal with terrorism…what is this next group to be sent by the UN….to deal with corruption….corruption that is part of a deal….what do you mean part of a deal….lift the value of your currency and you get loans….ok…..Article 8 and you get loans….ok….reduce the cost of your budget….ok….and here is another one…get rid of the corruption within the GOI and the CBI and we will feel much…much better about giving you loans….ok….

That is huge….all of the bad people we see over there are being dealt with right now…..so these are stipulations for them to get the second, the third, the fourth….all these other loans that we are talking about…..it is the root of corruption that the UN is now over there dealing with…and Abadi is right there dealing with them…and his Crisis Cell is right there dealing with it too….

The UN tells Abadi….let us come in to deal with this…and Abadi says look it is cool because I really can’t do it….we know that…..the United States can’t do it….we know that….but you guys can do it….and independent source right….yes we can do it…..Abadi is not targeting Maliki…that would be politically dangerous…but Abadi is allowing the UN to come and do the corruption clean up….in fact the US Treasury is there too….why…..because the UST and the UN are both there now monitoring the CBI auctions….

TA-freaking-DA….oh by the way…from now on….you can reference a lot of this on the CBI website and you can look at WalkingStick’s articles that he communicates to me as well too.

So may I remind you of something Family….what….I like cookies….we know that….what Frank….do you remember I told you there would be these time periods we called 2 by 2 by 2 plus one….yes we are tired of that nonsense…..well do you remember….well do you remember that I said once they give you Fallujah you would see the Economic Reforms….yeah…..

Did you see the Economic Reforms….yeah a lot of countries….everybody wants to give them money….everyone wants to come in….we saw pictures of the roads that are being put in….we saw buildings being set up….those shopping centers are huge….so does this look like a war torn country to you….well not of what we saw….so right after Fallujah you saw the Economic Reforms explode didn’t you…yeah….

Then may I remind you that after you see Mosul you will see the Financial Reforms explode….yeah…..I believe that the fat lady has lost a lot of weight…..and I believe that Mosul is right in front of your eyes….and when you look at the articles that very clearly tell you Family they are liberating….that the liberation is about to be announced….when you see these things about Mosul they are changing their tune…in the last few days this has come about….in fact in the last few days has there not been an explosion of the Monetary Reform talk.

For example there was a gentleman….God rest his soul….he is dead….his name was Dr. Ammad Chalabi….he had in his mind the concept that they wanted to raise the value of their currency by lifting the exchange rate value…and he put out many ideas….one of them was…maybe we can just go ahead and lift the value of our currency by adjusting the exchange rate and lifting the 000’s….that is a suggestion that Dr. Shabibi talked about back in 2012….

Now many of you may say well Frank the reason why that didn’t happen in 2012 was that Maliki did not sign the SOFA agreement….he did not let Obama sign it….it was available…and it is not like we needed his permission….it just had to be renewed….but you see Obama made a campaign promise to you that voted for him….we will bring our troops back home…ok….and he brought our troops home….

But only to slowly….slowly send them back in 2015 and 16 without your knowledge….you saw the articles…he denied it….until one day in March of this year he has to explain….well yeah we got about 5,000 troops over there….how….you don’t care…you get up in the morning have breakfast, go to work and work 8 to 10 hours, come home eat your dinner, pat the dog, kiss your wife good night and you start the cycle all over again…..you didn’t care.

So I like the fact that….I’m not blaming….for whatever reason it just did not happen….back then…this man….Dr. Ammad Chalabi…..you know he was actually the former head of the Finance Committee…..it was his idea….he came out and said…..listen we should work with Dr. Shabibi and do what he is suggesting because I think it is a pretty good idea….it will remove a lot of our problems.

Now with your permission Family allow me to look quickly into my notes here….you see I take pictures of the articles because there are so many that I honestly do not have the time to deal with so many of them….”What if the Government Decided to Implement the Parliamentary Recommendations to Pay Half of the Monthly Salary of the Employees in Dollars”….well that wouldn’t work….what we could do instead…

”We Will Raise the Value of the Iraqi Dinar and it will be to Reduce Corruption by Hitting One of the Main Sources of Currency Auctions”….well I’ll be darn….”To Restore Confidence in Iraq Currency Retreating Through the Steps I Mentioned Above”….well I’ll be darn….and because IMO I think anyways that Mosul is so very close to us…..because of that I believe now they want to talk to you about the Monetary Reform of the Iraqi dinar….and they bring you this old article….and it is brought back to life…and like I said the poor man is dead….he had a heart attack under suspicious circumstances…..do you remember….

Whatever the case may be if you want to read this it is post 121 from our last thread…and that is the very first indication that oh my goodness….they are talking about the Monetary Reform….and that is good.

Meanwhile the CBI says let’s celebrate…..celebrate what….I don’t know let’s just celebrate….let’s release a 100 coin…how about that…..very interesting….are you still trying to get me to come into the bank and open an account….well I guess….are you still trying to get me to come and open an account and buy that commemorative coin….you think you can still collect my 000’s….well I don’t know…maybe….Family whatever the case it…that is significant….because there it is the second example of the Monetary Reform.

There was another article….but can’t find it quickly…..so what happened…there as a article….a third example that they are dealing with the Monetary Reforms and they said…..look….we the Finance Committee, suggested that the best thing for us to do is to create a float….a root beer float….no…no our exchange rate….

It is really messing things up for us….in our budget and what we want to do for our economy….we should do that float….and when you think really heavily about that Family that was the original plan that they gave them back in December 2015….once again another example within 48 hours of Abadi coming back from NYC and DC you see a lot of talk about the Monetary Reform.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KTFA  Monday Night CC Notes  9-26-16  Part 1  Empty Re: KTFA Monday Night CC Notes 9-26-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:16 pm

Monday Night KTFA CC Notes 9-26-16 Part 2

9/27/2016

3 Comments

Part 2:

Frank26: The budget…well there was an article that came out and said there was a disappointment from the 2014 exchange rate…so our budget was a disappointment…that is very interesting.

After Mosul we would see more on the Monetary Reform….I believe Mosul is coming to a close now because different parts of the Economic Reform came out before they even told you about Fallujah….I’m seeing the Monetary Reforms in the last few days come out in great strides….I think it is ok to say TA-DA.

This 2017 budget….is it being delayed….no…it is being adjusted and amended….why….because they agreed on a different price for the barrel…it was set in the $30’s….now it has been set in the $40+ per barrel range….there is only adjustments and amendments that were being done….you got that….

So don’t worry about any delay of the budget….yes Maliki tried to make some delays and he tried to get some people to go against the budget and slow it down….no…no Maliki is not even looked upon with fear anymore….he tries to cause problems….and he does cause problems….but they are very quickly put out.

The corruption is what we are on right….not so much terrorism because it seems that Mosul is completed and the terrorism is completed and we are dealing with the corruption of the CBI and the GOI….is it important to get rid of Zebari….it depends on what side of the border you are on…..you see Family…..Zebari and whether they get rid of him or not is not going to stop the Monetary Reform that is coming down like an avalanche…

Try to stop an avalanche…..it is coming down like a lava flow….try to get in front of a lava flow and stop it….it will somehow circumvent you….it will either go around, over, or melt its way through….you can’t stop this Monetary Reform.

I want you to try and remember something that you might have forgotten….Abadi agreed with the IMF and the World Bank just this month to hold off on Zebari….for at least three months….remember that article….yeah….do you think they have held off on Zebari…what do you think….well I think that is another reason why Abadi came back early….so let’s what happens with Zebari overall….

And to tell you the truth…..Zebari bless his little heart….did you know he is a Kurd….and the President of Parliament….Jubouri….he goes to Parliament to deal with this Zebari issue and he tells Parliament….we need to question Zebari…and I got a ton of documents here against Zebari….and if you don’t mind Parliament give me a confidence of removal on Zebari….and this is while Abadi is in DC and NYC…..

So now you have not only Maliki causing trouble….but now you have the President of Parliament not necessarily causing trouble….but he’s saying….we agreed we were going to obey the US…we are not going to open anymore criminal files….yeah but you see I think that Parliament wanted me to do this….really Jubouri you aren’t just pushing it yourself….so what did Parliament say….did you take the vote….yeah we did….and more than 80% of Parliament wants Zebari out….really….yeah….

Well you know something of that 80% that want him out…..another 80% are all Kurds….what….shut the front door….well this is interesting says Abadi….so they want Zebari kicked out….their own people….sorry dude….their own people….well maybe Zebari is that bad….what do the Kurds know….

I mean the World Bank and the US want to keep Zebari….but the leaders of the GOI are acting in unity….in solidarity to get rid of Zebari….yeah….so….I don’t know….I don’t know….it is interesting isn’t it Family….now you may not know this but Zebari is actually the uncle of the President of the Kurdistan….Barzani…oh what a mess we weave here….

So you have kissing cousins here that could be mad because of what has been going on….so do you think we will have any repercussions going on due to what happened to Zebari…Kurdistan….I hope not….because we do not need that type of problem…and that is what the US did not want….we do not want this problem and the other bad thing about it is….well here is what I want to say….

Kurds….what if we give you a Minister of Finance that is also a Kurd….well we get Mosul right….and we get the money…and we get 17% of the budget….well I thought we were supposed to get a Minister of Finance too….we are trying to talk to you here….they got rid of Zebari…or it looks like they got rid of him….but what if we just go ahead and replace him with a Kurd…but we need him to be a technocrat….are you ok with that….well sure…..a technocrat….a smart guy….we are ok with that….we have plenty of smart Kurds out here….yeah….yeah….but let’s just let this thing work itself out ok….ok.

So while all of this is going on Family……they tell Abadi while he is over there in NYC….look we promised to support you Abadi and the reforms….now when you look at that it is reforms…plural….really World Bank…yeah we are going to help them in any way we can…the reforms….well there are only two reforms that I know of…yeah…and we are going to pledge to give them more in loans….more than what we had planned to give to Iraq……really World Bank….

Man there is a lot of smell of Monetary Reform in the air isn’t there….whatever you say Frank….wow…is this way about a week or ten days ago the Finance Advisor to Abadi comes out and says IMF we implemented everything….we implemented everything for all the reforms….is that why you are promising to help with all the reforms too World Bank….no comment huh…..

Yes Family I got that feeling….and so does the IMF and so does the World Bank and so does the UST and so do a lot of people that Abadi talked with while he was in NYC and DC….and despite the BS that is going on with the removal of Zebari as the minister it is not going to affect it….not one bit…and it really doesn’t matter….and some people may say look we are not in control because they got rid of Zebari….fine….I don’t know what they are going to really do with Zebari Family we are going to find out pretty soon….but I do know that Zebari is not a technocrat.

Meanwhile, Zebari calls to view the list of candidates for the vacant Ministers and to present them to Parliament as quickly as possible….as quickly as you returned Abadi….yeah ok why not….well good for you dude.

“Iraq’s Technocrat Ministers are Under Great Threats”….really well who is threatening them….oh well maybe Maliki’s goonies because that is the only ones we can think of….that is why we tell you Family that the SECURITY we need in Iraq is not so much for terrorism anymore….it is for the corruption that is threatening the reforms of Iraq….that are in position right now to come forth.

Meanwhile you have seen constantly….one after the other articles that have said Iraqi forces have captured this city, this town, this area….really….Family the Iraqi Army have captured everything from ISIS to the stars in the night air…..let’s see if the Green Zone also now starts to disappear…..what….the Green Zone….yeah it is a secured area….it is a security area….what if the Green Zone that took down their blast walls didn’t need to be a Green Zone anymore…..well that would say a lot….well let’s watch for that.

“Today Iraq is Liberated from Terrorism”…..bingo….there it is….and I think it was not only WalkingStick but also Don961 or might have been Samson from Australia that brought these articles out…..bingo….and that is why the Monetary Reform is being talked about left and right all over the place.

Yeah Jubouri interrogated Zebari and it was probably because he had pressure from the Kurds who wanted to get rid of their Kurd so they could put in a different Kurd as Finance Minister…and to me that is showing unity….that is not showing going against the US….IMO it is also to build more evidence against Maliki and his son.

Here is an interesting thing….Maliki and his knuckleheads are constantly saying…..well bring me the evidence….bring me the documents….bring me these corrupt files that show what I did…bring me the evidence….I stole all of this….well show me….but they don’t bring it forth do they Family….no….why….I have already told you….he’s a magnet for intel.

“State of Law Sources Say that Maliki and Iran are Seeking to Delay the Process of Mosul”….no kidding….that is why we study and that is why we gave you that opinion…..because without Mosul there are no Monetary Reforms and then there isn’t that fourth part for the citizens is there….instead what is left is the continued tyranny….the continued cavity that allows the tyrants to steal from this nation called Iraq.

So Abadi…..did you have a good time over there in DC and NYC….yep…you know Abadi didn’t you say right before Eid that the citizens would have prosperity….and that things would be a whole lot better for them…and didn’t Barzani go on television and tell the people almost the same exact words….he must have used your speech….yep…..well can we check off Mosul now….because we need three ministers….and I know you are doing your best in trying to get them….according to the article where they interviewed you….but we do need three ministers…and one of them is the new governor of the CBI….yep.

“The Budget for 2017 to be Taken into Account of Fundamental Issues in the Dispute, Particularly the Exchange Rate of the Iraqi Dinar”…..aaahhhh how much weight did that fat lady lose in two days since Abadi has been back….all we see….well maybe we need to float….uh-huh….we see the words of a dead man who was suggesting for them to lift the value of their currency to fight inflation and so forth revitalized again….we see this beautiful quote….from within the CBI that says….”The Budget for 2017 is to be Taken into Account of Fundamental Issues in the Dispute”….really account….fundamental issues….you are fighting over the rate you knucklehead….continuing….particularly the exchange rate of he Iraqi dinar….TA-freaking-DA.

Well good for you…..talk to me about the float….talk to me this coin….talk to me about Abadi coming back quickly….talk to me about your exchange rate….tell me that it sucks…..my goodness gracious….I have to say WOW.

After Mosul the Monetary Reform talks would travel at the speed of light….TA-DA…..and….”The CBI Worked with Banks for Policy”….what kinds of policy…..like location programmed….programmed…yeah…is that why they told you back in December junior this is your plan you are going to be doing….consider the float….I don’t know…just read the rest of the article Frank….ok….”The CBI Worked with Banks for Policy Floatation Programmed to Reduce the Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate”…there you go talking about the exchange rate….there you go again….

Frank let them read the article…..”Because it Causes Inflation and it Increases the Poverty and it does not Help the Export”….you mean your tariffs need a rate…..Frank will you stop interfering…..I don’t want to read any more….I’ve read enough….well in there you are talking about the plan they were given back in December the floatation program….you are talking about reducing the dinar exchange rate…that is called lifting the 000’s and Article 8 compliance….and you are talking about it does not help because it increases inflation and doesn’t help the exports….yeah the tariffs are waiting for the new rate….and all of this without Zebari.

Monetary Reform….about face….forward left…right….left….right…..you better believe these are the right steps.

So Family look for the budget to go to Parliament by the 10th of next month…..because it has to be law….according to their Constitution….and let’s see if maybe they are willing to show us a new rate…..let’s see if they are willing to become Article 8 compliant to receive the loans from the IMF and the World Bank that is so anxious to give them loans….in fact higher loans….in fact they are talking like a proud Daddy watching his son score a touchdown at a football game.

By the way……may I suggest that maybe the dinar will go into the SDR basket….maybe Iraq is waiting on the Chinese Yuan on the 1st of October….which is this coming Saturday to join the basket….maybe it is possible that China already did join the basket also….ahead of schedule…..may I strongly suggest that you study this.

MR…..MR….MR….MR….I’m not talking to you….I’m talking of the Monetary Reform being all over the place from NYC to DC to Iraq and back again…all over the place…..because Abadi is back early…..Family the World Bank does not deal with politics….the World Bank deals with money….and the same thing with the IMF.

Remember the World Bank proposed originally….they were the first to come out and say we propose that Iraq delete the 000’s from their exchange rate.

The Crisis Cell that Abadi returned to….like he did the week before when he was dealing with some other issues…..this Crisis Cell is accomplishing a lot of things with Abadi….and yes when he came back they talked about Maliki….as we have suggested in this CC tonight…..he talked about the things he told the UN….he didn’t have much to say about Obama…..Family it was about 2 or so weeks ago that Abadi created this Crisis Cell with about seven or eight members and yes he talked about a lot of things in the last two days since he returned very quickly and abruptly….

But another thing that I am going to suggest to you that he talked about IMO was the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar with his Crisis Cell in order to make the budget functional….I’m sure he got the report that yes we reduced it sir…..good……”The 2017 Budget to be Taken into Account Fundamental Issues in the Dispute Particularly in the Exchange Rate of the Iraqi Dinar”….

And that is why I believe they talked about the exchange rate privately….with the Crisis Cell….after it was reported to him that yes we reduced the spending in the budget…..Abadi discusses with the Crisis Cell the final version of the 2017 budget….with the barrel of oil now being $40.

Remember it is now not so much about terrorism as it is about corruption that is trying to stall or get in the way of the Monetary Reform because the Economic Reforms are in full swing right now.

Take this to God in Prayer.

Dismissed with a prayer.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down