Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Frank, Delta and KTFA Members "Big UN News " 6-8-18

Go down

.Frank, Delta and KTFA Members "Big UN News " 6-8-18 Empty .Frank, Delta and KTFA Members "Big UN News " 6-8-18

Post  Admin Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:32 pm

6/8/2018

KTFA:

Dr.Dinar: Central bank of Iraq taken off sanctions list today by UN woohoo!!! But I can't post links so go to UN site and read it!

Don961: From DrDinar ...

Security Council Committee on Iraq Removes Entity from its Sanctions List

https://www.un.org/press/fr/2018/sc13372.doc.htm

On 7 June 2018, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1518 (2003) approved the withdrawal of the following entity from the list of persons and entities subject to the asset freeze provided for in paragraphs 19 and 23 of SecurityCouncil Resolution 1483 (2003) , adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
B. Entities and other groups

IQe.001 Name: CENTRAL BANK OF Iraq

Other known name (s): na Previously known as: nd Address : Rashid Street, Baghdad, Iraq Join Date: 21 Nov 2003 OtherInformation: Activity: Central Bank (Issuing Bank and Controller of the Banking System)

The names of persons and entities removed from the Sanctions List by decision of the Committee are published in the "Press Releases" section of the Committee's website at:https://www.un.org/ sc / suborg / en / sanctions / 1518 / press-releases .

To access the updated version of the List of Persons and Entities Subject to Sanctions, Member States are invited to regularly visit the Committee's website at:https://www.un.org/sc/suborg / en / penalties / 1518 / materials . The Sanctions List is available in HTML, PDF and XML formats.

The UN Sanctions Sanctions Checklist is also updated whenever changes are made to the Committee's List. An updated version can be found at:

https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/un-sc-consolidated-list .

Suzie: IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS???

Frank26: THIS IS ............ AS THE CHIEF CORNER STONE IS TO ...............THE PYRAMIDS.

Thomas: I have to say This is a Wow to the nth degree.

Lobster: I would think it would be VERY important for a country to get its Central bank (CBI)removed from a Sanctions List! IMO

DELTA: YES IT'S TRUE .......RELEASE ASSET FROSEN BELONGS TO CBI IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE NEW INTERNATIONAL RATE OF IQD.......YES HUGE.... BYE............. BYE......... PROGRAM RATE...

ChrisC: Delta, wasn't this the main restriction that was keeping them from being even able to go international?

DELTA: YES...... GREEN LIGHT TO GO INTERNATIONAL FROM UNSC........WOWWWW....(big Grin)

Susie: YOU WAIT FOR YEAR TO SEE THIS - TO READ THIS IS HAPPENING - AND WHEN ITS FINALLY IN PRINT - BLACK & WHITE - YOU ARE NUMB......BUT NOT FOR LONG (happy dance)

Frank26: YES ...........INDEED ..................... THIS IS EXCITING AND .................... SYNCHRONIZED ............. BUT MORE EXCITING FOR ME ........... IT'S IN PRINT NOW !!! LOL................. I FEEL LIKE THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM ......................... FINALLY FELL OFF MY BACK

Falchon: That has to be quite a relief!

Frank26: PLOP PLOP ............. FIZZ FIZZ ............. OOOOOOOH WHAT A RELIEF IT IS .........ROTFL

SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SILENT AND IMO ......................... FTC (Friday Teaam Chat) AND M CC (Monday CC) ............ I'M A PARROT ON STEROIDS ...........

Frank26: DELTA .................... WATCH THE RATE GO TO 1200 NEXT ......IMO OF COURSE .............

CINDERELLA .............. POST IT NOW ........... WATCH THIS DELTA ​

Cinderella1906: FAMILY THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT FRANK SAID ON THE CC MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( Thanks to JEK for giving this to us ) PLEASE CLICK THE LINK !!!!!!

JEK SAYS .......look at the very last line on the page..... it says ......the maximum US$ selling price by banks and other financial institutions is 1200 Iraqi Dinar/US$
signed 6/7/2018.........imo

https://cbi.iq/news/view/562

1190 = PARITY WITH THE USD

THE PARITY AGAINST THE USD IS STILL HOLDING!

NOT A MISTAKE…

IT WAS AN RI STEP!!!

SO AS THE EXCHANGE RATE STAYS IN PARITY WITH THE USD

THE EXCHANGE RATE MAY HAVE TO GO UP AGAIN!! MAYBE TO 1200

IT MAY HAVE TO GO UP TO 1200!! IT IS PART OF THE RI STEPS TO KEEP PARITY WITH THE USD

THAT IS WHY DELTA BROUGHT US THE NUMBERS TO SHOW IT IS HOLDING STRONG

AND IT IS STILL HOLDING STRONG

IT IS AN RI STEP!

TATOO THIS SOMEWHERE…

WS IS FRUSTRATED… WE ARE DONE WITH THIS..

STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHEN THE 2% STARTED IT IS NOT IMPORTANT

IMO, THEY ARE AND THEY MAINTAIN THE 2% COMPLIANCE

THIS PARITY OF 1190 TELLS ME SO

IT IS NOT TO HOLD A 2% COMPLIANCE TO BECOME ART 8 COMPLIANT

IT IS THE USAGE OF ART 8 TO HOLD AND MAINTAIN THE 2% COMPLIANCE IN THEIR VARIANCE THAT IS THE GOAL!!!!

THE 2% IS ACCOMPLISHED BECAUSE OF THE TOOLS OF ART 8!

JEK: look at the very last line on the page..... it says ......”the maximum US$ selling price by banks and other financial institutions is 1200 Iraqi Dinar/US$” signed 6/7/2018 imo
Manaolana3: The progressive steps of the MR is rapidly transitioninginto the new reality.
Iraq is in a state of transition...a metamorphosis is taking place from within.

Samir Nusairi said, "We have to develop the stability of the exchange rate.
Stop using the auctions, stop using the MCP's, return to real banking.

Iraqi banks reached out to the international banks...we want to implement this
immediately." Would he have said that had we not a suitable environment?

Frank, "They are restricting the USD from the ATM's. The NBI is setting the
example for other banks to follow suit. The reinstatement steps are the
new lava flow." These are all indicators of Article VIII compliance.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down