Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abadi Speech 9-21-2015

Go down

Abadi Speech 9-21-2015 Empty Abadi Speech 9-21-2015

Post  Admin Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Abadi: Aslahata targeted "political quota system."

September 21, 2015

Baghdad / Iraq News Network said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said government reforms aimed quotas Alssayash.oukal Abadi, during his speech at a conference [serving you your government] on Monday: "The political quota system is part of our file reformist, because the controls appointments come from the same party and far from professional and close relatives, nepotism and lack of equal opportunities for others, principle of the completion of the transaction will eliminate part of the quota system.

"He added that" demonstrations are the warning and alert system and fix it because there is a disparity in salaries and benefits, because some protections for some of the characters equal to the sum of three teams , but within the real measuring this is reasonable, has developed a measure of myself as prime minister, and I saw how much we need, "noting that" this reduction because we are suffering from the collapse of oil prices.

"And Abadi" We knew that some close associates of us will turn on us after these reforms, which may cost us our lives, "pointing out that" the alternative by the reforms is dictatorship and chaos, but reforms to correct the political track, we are involved and remain so.

" And the security situation Abadi pointed out that "Daash effect is not limited to Iraq only, but has begun to affect the security of Turkey and Jordan, and this is a real and realistic threat, not my words so you must fight the organization and respond to him."

"The security forces are welcome today in Ramadi, Salah al-Din, and there is a distress call from the people of Nineveh to free them from terrorist gangs".

http://malware-site.www/سياسية/العبادي-اصلاحاتي-تستهدف-المحاصصة-الس

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down