Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More News, Rumors and Opinions Saturday Night 4-14-18

Go down

More News, Rumors and Opinions Saturday Night 4-14-18 Empty More News, Rumors and Opinions Saturday Night 4-14-18

Post  Admin Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:08 pm

4/14/2018

KTFA:

Frank26 Quote: "A 3 DAY WEEKEND.
SQUIRREL ............... SYRIA.
IMF OP RATES 15TH IN THIS 3 DAY HOLIDAY.
AMF MEETINGS BACK TO BACK.
ELECTION CAMPAIGN STARTS.
COMPANIES AND FIRMS IN IRAQ ............... QUALIFIED BY THE CBI TOLD TO BE ON STAND BY FOR A 24 HR PERIOD TO ACTIVATE THEIR ATMS THAT HAVE LD SOFTWARE.
THE GOVERNOR OF THE CBI ALACK TELLS MEDIA AND AMF .................. 'WE ARE READY".

MilitiaMan: If the IMF rates are anything like the UN's Opp rates imo that would suggest that last Thursday being a Holiday taken by Iraq, happened to be the 12th which from my recollection would be the day to report the rate in advance to the UN for publication on the 15th and or in this case the IMF possibly the same way.

That same day they (CBI/IMF) apparently reconciled the Fiduciary Preparations for the 2018 budget.
​They had to have proof (the numbers, calculations, currency) and from what I know about fiduciary responsibilities, it is not taken lightly and would be an applicable matter for reporting.

Just like the UN site suggests "when applicable" rates can change.. I suspect all we have known about and studied and the expected outcome of it, puts Iraq into the applicable column for at least the UN.

Now based on that and if I read the above correctly those qualified by the CBI to handle the Atm's with the new Lower Denom software were "told to be on stand by for a 24 hr period to activate their ATMs" would have been part of the discussion in the Fiduciary preparations on Thursday, thus, everyone was and is fully aware of their responsibilities now for what is about to happen.

Also if I read that right the 24 hour notice is past tense so the time frame has already possibly started? imo "YEP"... ~ MM

DogLuvr: It looks like a lot of people are banking
(No pun intended) on this Saturday into Sunday for a rate change.
With Franks list it certainly seems possible.
Lord knows Iraq is ready,
Lord knows we are ready,
praying EVERYONE is ready this time.

Don961: World Bank: Iraq is among the top five economies with the most reforms in the world

Date Added: 14/04/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

"The Middle East and North Africa economies have implemented 10 reforms, and Iraq has implemented four reforms to win the position among the top five economies that have achieved the most reforms in the world," the World Bank said in its report Women and Business and Law 2018
"Iraq's reforms covered areas of access to institutions, access to employment, incentives to work and protection of women from violence," he said.

"In the area of ​​access to employment, Iraq increased the paid maternity leave from 72 days to 98 days and the enactment of a new labor law prohibiting gender discrimination," he said, noting that "the new labor law also allows employers to terminate workers' contracts when they reach the age of Five-year retirement for women. " link

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down