Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am not putting this article in the War News area... You all might want to read this one!!!!!

Go down

I am not putting this article in the War News area... You all might want to read this one!!!!! Empty I am not putting this article in the War News area... You all might want to read this one!!!!!

Post  Admin Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:43 am

Canadian military commander: the battle to liberate Mosul has already begun and the continuation of our troops in Iraq linked to the desire of Baghdad

Author: HAA
Editor: BK
17/09/2016 18:39

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Confirmed the joint operations of the Canadian army commander said on Saturday, declining capabilities (Daesh) as a result of blows the international coalition and Iraqi forces, and improve Turkish capacity to prevent the flow of foreign fighters for the organization across its borders with Iraq and Syria, while counting the battle to liberate Mosul has "already begun", he saw that his country's troops stay in Iraq linked to the desire of the Iraqi government.

Gen. Stephen Bowes, in an interview with local newspaper the Toronto Star Toronto Star, I followed (range Press), "The organization Daesh what continues to be a threat on the battlefield despite the decline in the flow of foreign militants into Iraq from what it was previously," adding that "the leadership of the organization has been shaken by air strikes, the international coalition, as well as other military operations against the organization. "

The military commander of the Canadian, the supervisor of the Canadian Forces, that "the military campaign undertaken by Iraqi armed forces and the attribution of the international coalition led by the United States, achieved success on the ground," noting that "efforts are now moving to isolate the capabilities of the organization Daesh and isolate it down to dismantle its bases and its networks before moving on to the stage his defeat. "

And on a date to launch the battle to liberate Mosul, said Bowes, there are those who "say it would start next week or next year," adding, "But I say it has already begun through the ongoing military operations now to cut regulation and methods of supply contacts and edit zones and villages adjacent to the connector, because all this is an important creation of the battle for the liberation of the city of separation stage. "

He said Canadian general, that "the Turkish government's actions have improved more in preventing the flow of foreign fighters across the borders of Iraq and Syria, as I said, the proportion of about two thousand per month to less than 50," returned that "it will lead to a weakening of the ability of Daesh re himself standings after each end a battle. "

And saw Bowes, that "the survival of the presence of Canadian troops in Iraq after the demise of Daesh and edit Mosul threats depends on the Iraqi government requested it, he said," when you get any change, the political leadership will have a decision in this regard. "

The US-backed Iraqi forces continue their preparations for the start of the battle to liberate Mosul, Nineveh province, (405 km north of Baghdad).

The US military officials, revealed on Saturday (the 17th of September the current 2016), about the arrival of hundreds of American soldiers to Qayyarah base, to provide logistical support to Iraqi forces in the liberation of Mosul operations, under a plan to rehabilitate the base Thmeda to be used by the international coalition aircraft, while the expected start of operations and the launch of the zero hour, through next October, and described them as "hard", he stressed that current estimates indicate that there are about four thousand five hundred militants (Daesh) within the city.

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, announced, in (25 August 2016), the liberation of hand Qayyarah (60 km south of the city of Mosul), and the surrounding areas, from the control (Daesh), promised that this constitutes "an important step on the road edit Mosul.

http://www.almadapress.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsID=6057

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down